BBC 4 Phonesex

Any couples single females or males? Wanna talk to a younger BBC even if you’re single guy you wanna talk about your wife or a girlfriend hit me up message me if you guys interested this exchange numbers I can give you mine is having fun on the phone.

Attachments

• IMG_2461.jpeg
    IMG_2461.jpeg
    215.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_2460.jpeg
    IMG_2460.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2457.jpeg
    IMG_2457.jpeg
    121 KB · Views: 94
Any couples single females or males? Wanna talk to a younger BBC even if you’re single guy you wanna talk about your wife or a girlfriend hit me up message me if you guys interested this exchange numbers I can give you mine is having fun on the phone.
Absolutely. Shoot me a message. Would love to chat on the phone

Great looking cock! Would love to play with that!

I'd love to talk. Might even get the wife involved. Message us with your number and I'll call you.

I'd love to talk to you aboutu slut
I'd love to talk to you
Hmu on here. I only have WiFi number and it's not reliable
My wife is a hot 🔥🔥🔥🥵🥵 filthy slut and Id like to watch you fuck her Thursday night in Cartersville. You would love to make her enjoy your BBC
SHES BEEN BBC ONLY for about a year and has perfected BBC worship.

I'd love to talk to you aboutu slut

Drop you number man we:ll talk. She's good looking and a total filthy slut
32 wm
Married
14 years
She’s 33
She has had fantasy of experiencing bigger cock, and I’d love to one day watch her myself.
She’s never been shared before. However, she does cuck me using a dildo and I watch. She talks about big dick. And then I clean her up after she cums.

******Looking for bull to talk on phone to and hear what he’d do to her

Have lots of vids of my big tits blonde slut to share on WhatsApp if interested?

Back