Bareback, Hot or Not?

In a movie I would agree condoms are a downer and the risk of not having the guy use them on her was the hottest and like I said in fantasy it is super hot and we didn't think she would get pregnant so easy at her age but it happened real time is just that real time

In a movie I would agree condoms are a downer and the risk of not having the guy use them on her was the hottest and like I said in fantasy it is super hot and we didn't think she would get pregnant so easy at her age but it happened real time is just that real time
Were you using other forms of birth control effectively?

We got reckless honestly we had not needed birth control for years because I had gotten a vasectomy after our last baby was born many years ago. When all this started it was just a lot going on and we messed up but we do love our ******* and he is a true blessing

I know that I fantasize about marrying a girl who will take endless creampies that she lets me clean up and gets bred by multiple black men. It's such a hot fantasy. But there's nothing sexy about HIV and STDs, and the black population has far more than their fair share of both. Even if you want to get black bred, there's nothing sexy about turning your beautiful mixed race baby into an AIDS orphan. Use condoms with anyone you don't know very well and get those you do bareback tested very frequently while also keeping track of their sexual history. It could save a lot of lives.

But non-condom birth control doesn't prevent STDs or HIV. What precautions do you take against that?

But non-condom birth control doesn't prevent STDs or HIV. What precautions do you take against that?
As adults, safety issues are always discussed and bare sex is done only once trust is established as well as ensuring a clean bill of health. Being tested regularly as well as being picky about who you have sex with.

Last edited:
Id have no problem holding my fiances hand, embracing her, stroking her hair lovingly, and kissing her neck and cheek while she gets her pussy fucked hard by a big black cock.

And she can bury her face in my chest and scream while she cums all over that big black shaft and then hold me by the back of my neck and tell me to look up at him and ask him politely and with respect to please cum inside my girl and fill her with his black seed.

Then its up to me to get down between her quivering legs while she grabs my hair and he holds my head down or forces my arms behind my back and I find out what black dick tastes like and experience the flavor of his thick cum on my tongue as I try and get as much out of her as possible.

And then turn and face her black lover and my new master on my knees, my face and mouth covered in her wetness and his seed, and thank him for fucking my future wife like she deserves and let him know he now owns her (and me) and he now totally runs our marriage. If he wants me locked up, thats fine. If he wants me sleeping in a different room, thats fine. He owns me and my girl's pussy.

When we get married, he is there. Immediately after the ceremony we go to the hotel and I get to witness a second, more intimate ceremony between her and him. Then they are off to enjoy their honeymoon together (paid for by me) while I stay at home, preparing myself mentally for the reality of my pussy-free, black owned marriage and for my wife to have a black man's *******.

I am ready for this. Yes, it is only a fantasy for now but I am ready to make it reality very soon

IMG-20170512-WA0000.jpg IMG-20170508-WA0004.jpg IMG-20170503-WA0002.jpg IMG-20170522-WA0030.jpg IMG-20170528-WA0003.jpg IMG-20170528-WA0002.jpg IMG-20170525-WA0028.jpg IMG-20170529-WA0000.jpg IMG-20170528-WA0009.jpg IMG-20170529-WA0010.jpg

Last edited:
Id have no problem holding my fiances hand, embracing her, stroking her hair lovingly, and kissing her neck and cheek while she gets her pussy fucked hard by a big black cock.

And she can bury her face in my chest and scream while she cums all over that big black shaft and then hold me by the back of my neck and tell me to look up at him and ask him politely and with respect to please cum inside my girl and fill her with his black seed.

Then its up to me to get down between her quivering legs while she grabs my hair and he holds my head down or forces my arms behind my back and I find out what black dick tastes like and experience the flavor of his thick cum on my tongue as I try and get as much out of her as possible.

And then turn and face her black lover and my new master on my knees, my face and mouth covered in her wetness and his seed, and thank him for fucking my future wife like she deserves and let him know he now owns her (and me) and he now totally runs our marriage. If he wants me locked up, thats fine. If he wants me sleeping in a different room, thats fine. He owns me and my girl's pussy.

When we get married, he is there. Immediately after the ceremony we go to the hotel and I get to witness a second, more intimate ceremony between her and him. Then they are off to enjoy their honeymoon together (paid for by me) while I stay at home, preparing myself mentally for the reality of my pussy-free, black owned marriage and for my wife to have a black man's *******.

I am ready for this. Yes, it is only a fantasy for now but I am ready to make it reality very soon

View attachment 1357372 View attachment 1357373 View attachment 1357374 View attachment 1357375 View attachment 1357376 View attachment 1357377 View attachment 1357378 View attachment 1357379 View attachment 1357380 View attachment 1357381

Your fiancé is very sexy and so are many parts of your fantasy. But I'd still encourage you to have sex with your wife sometimes and to take your honeymoon together. Being deprived of all of those experiences together would really hurt your emotional health and stunt the development of your relationship.

I will put it like this, if you want to play bare with me, you need only bring either a free health dept HIV test, or an instant HIV test. Seems like a simple enough request to me.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHERE WE STAND AS WELL! We don't want to play with anyone even covered without the test. It is so simple now, they sell them at ******* stores. We can't deal with the whole condom thing because they ruin the experience.

Back