Bareback, Hot or Not?

I rarely use a condom but all my activity is within a relatively closed group. For me a condom detracts from the intimacy. However I always make sure that a reliable method of birth control is used and/or the woman is surgically safe, as I am. Two methods of birth control should always be employed.

One thing I have found interesting, is that for many women that are surgically safe or have had hysterectomies are very turned on or even orgasm when I come in them even though there is no chance of them getting pregnant. There seems to be something about the act of the male ejaculating into her that many women find very stimulating
Yes! Tubes tied and oh so liberated!

One thing that people are not thinking about, or at least it isn't being discussed, is if oral is being done and you are not using condoms or dental dams then there is still as much risk as going bareback. The mouth is a mucus membrane...anything you can catch in your pussy...you can also catch in your mouth and throat.
So the biggest thing is making sure of safety before playing. Of course condoms can prevent pregnancy (most of the time) if that is a concern.

Id have no problem holding my fiances hand, embracing her, stroking her hair lovingly, and kissing her neck and cheek while she gets her pussy fucked hard by a big black cock.

And she can bury her face in my chest and scream while she cums all over that big black shaft and then hold me by the back of my neck and tell me to look up at him and ask him politely and with respect to please cum inside my girl and fill her with his black seed.

Then its up to me to get down between her quivering legs while she grabs my hair and he holds my head down or forces my arms behind my back and I find out what black dick tastes like and experience the flavor of his thick cum on my tongue as I try and get as much out of her as possible.

And then turn and face her black lover and my new master on my knees, my face and mouth covered in her wetness and his seed, and thank him for fucking my future wife like she deserves and let him know he now owns her (and me) and he now totally runs our marriage. If he wants me locked up, thats fine. If he wants me sleeping in a different room, thats fine. He owns me and my girl's pussy.

When we get married, he is there. Immediately after the ceremony we go to the hotel and I get to witness a second, more intimate ceremony between her and him. Then they are off to enjoy their honeymoon together (paid for by me) while I stay at home, preparing myself mentally for the reality of my pussy-free, black owned marriage and for my wife to have a black man's *******.

I am ready for this. Yes, it is only a fantasy for now but I am ready to make it reality very soon

View attachment 1357372 View attachment 1357373 View attachment 1357374 View attachment 1357375 View attachment 1357376 View attachment 1357377 View attachment 1357378 View attachment 1357379 View attachment 1357380 View attachment 1357381
Amazing body

Back