Bareback, Hot or Not?

The feeling of bare is fantastic, however it is crazy to ignore the risks being taken. So when it gets to the point that I am willing to bare with him we have already had a lot of intimacy (and tests). So at that point it is another level up in intimacy and makes it that much better. Hubby likes it, not to eat but says it is like the ultimate proof I've been black fucked.

The feeling of bare is fantastic, however it is crazy to ignore the risks being taken. So when it gets to the point that I am willing to bare with him we have already had a lot of intimacy (and tests). So at that point it is another level up in intimacy and makes it that much better. Hubby likes it, not to eat but says it is like the ultimate proof I've been black fucked.
Great reply Lana. I was thinking the same thing.

I rarely use a condom but all my activity is within a relatively closed group. For me a condom detracts from the intimacy. However I always make sure that a reliable method of birth control is used and/or the woman is surgically safe, as I am. Two methods of birth control should always be employed.

One thing I have found interesting, is that for many women that are surgically safe or have had hysterectomies are very turned on or even orgasm when I come in them even though there is no chance of them getting pregnant. There seems to be something about the act of the male ejaculating into her that many women find very stimulating

I have MASSIVE orgasms when I feel a Lover cumming inside....immediately upon feeling that first hot spurt deep inside of me. And if my diaphragm (all the birth control I use) is safely packed away in it caseand I am totally unprotected from a pregnancy my orgasms are so strong I seem to lose consciousness for a bit....all I can of is hold my lover, feel that wonderful afterglow of his sperm inside of me, and cry quietly while holdinh him against and inside of me........I LOVE it when guys cum inside of me!!

Got to say, if I felt a Lover HAD to wear a condom because I thought he was dirty or dangerous with some disease.........I wouldn't be in bed with him anyway!! How do you manage to have sex with guys you are afraid of?? That is so odd to me.......no condoms for me and no diaphragm either if I'm in the right mood!!

well thats good .i cant wait tell he knocks me up next step in cuckold hehe and forsure people will know after i have his kid i am a BBC slut now

This thought REALLY turns me on when I fantasize about getting pregnant by a Black Lover........EVERYONE will know that I am a black cock loving SLUT and I let them cum inside of me totally unprotected , got pregnant, and had a black baby while married to my cuckold white husband!! I get wet when we see white couples with an obvious mixed race baby out in public like at the mall or grocery store!!

Got to say, if I felt a Lover HAD to wear a condom because I thought he was dirty or dangerous with some disease.........I wouldn't be in bed with him anyway!! How do you manage to have sex with guys you are afraid of?? That is so odd to me.......no condoms for me and no diaphragm either if I'm in the right mood!!
Thats why i dont use condoms.

Back