Bareback, Hot or Not?

Just ="Pamlovesblackcock, post: 1398515, member: 15993"]Ive always taken my black lovers bareback always,Ive been knocked up twice by my boyfriend and lost both :( but they keep trying to give me a black baby!And I keep letting them![/QUOTE]
Just a perfect *******.

It seems hot and in fantasy it is great but when life hits you like a rock like it did us it changes everything we have a 18 month old ******* that is mixed race we love him with all our hearts but we are stuck starting over again I am 56 and she is 51. has her tubes tied now by the way.

It seems hot and in fantasy it is great but when life hits you like a rock like it did us it changes everything we have a 18 month old ******* that is mixed race we love him with all our hearts but we are stuck starting over again I am 56 and she is 51. has her tubes tied now by the way.

Aren't you glad that you have your *******?

Yes we love our ******* and would never give him up but it is a lot more work in our 50's then when we were in our 20's and 30's for sure

There is something I don't understand about you age. In an earlier post you wrote:

"We didn't start out thinking about the humiliation aspect of it all it was a matter of a age gap me in my 60's her in her early 40's"

Back