Almost Impossible

toofunforfun

Couple
Gold Member
From
MD, US
This was posted on another forum but I wanna hear your opinions:

"Does anyone find BBC threesomes/IR cuckolding almost impossible to have within a relationship? It's like you have to find the trifecta of 1. A White girl who'd fuck a black guy 2. One that's okay with threesomes or involving another person 3. Both previous points happening within a relationship. It seems once a girl catches feelings for their future spouse they have zero interest in involving anyone else. It seems impossible."

I personally find it difficult too and agree the lifestyle we share on here as a community on B2W is a combination of kinks that make one, which I hadn't recognized before. Anyone have any thoughts?

My wife didn't jump at the idea. Hell married 15 years before we ventured into the lifestyle. They're out there though. Most women are probably much more approachable to the idea than you'd think and same with men.....they just think the other wouldn't be OK with it...so it kinda stays unsaid

Women are far more open sexually than men. When it comes to hangups and limitations its usually men who are inhibited.
hmmm. I don't think so, at least for me. the reason is as follows:

When I asked another female to join us, My wife complained ( Am I not enough for you?)
When I ask a man to join us, she complained ( Why do you want to share me?)

I don't have good answers, but we love each other in our own way

When I asked another female to join us, My wife complained ( Am I not enough for you?)

I can relate to this

We are all individuals the one size fits all is never true. Some women and men don't like sex anytime, anyplace. Relationships work much better as partnership as opposed to a dictatorship. What you need are answers. Her answers Might suggest she does not feel secure in your relationship.

When I refer to women being far more sexual, most of my girlfriends are bisexual. They suck cock, lick pussy, get fucked in the pussy, mouth, and ass! We dress very sexy and do our best to look sexy for You.

Most of the men I know are not bisexual. Some, very few know how to lick pussy. The reality is that most men fuck pussy, and m ass many aren't very good at that either. Women are far more likely to relate to their partner, and try to make the experience a great one. Some men are just about getting off viewing women as a cum dump. They could care less if their wife gets off.

If you stop pushing your agenda and get her to trust you and open up about her sexual interests. You might just be amazed at what you find out.

This was posted on another forum but I wanna hear your opinions:

"Does anyone find BBC threesomes/IR cuckolding almost impossible to have within a relationship? It's like you have to find the trifecta of 1. A White girl who'd fuck a black guy 2. One that's okay with threesomes or involving another person 3. Both previous points happening within a relationship. It seems once a girl catches feelings for their future spouse they have zero interest in involving anyone else. It seems impossible."

I personally find it difficult too and agree the lifestyle we share on here as a community on B2W is a combination of kinks that make one, which I hadn't recognized before. Anyone have any thoughts?

Back