Millennials exploring Poly relationships, seem almost exclusively be with black men. (Opinion)

NicholeB

Female
Gold Member
From
MO, US
I am not a social scientist at all but I have noticed that is seems that millennials who are exploring poly relationships almost always involve a white couple with a black male as the “third”

Again it’s just my local observation here in the Columbia Missouri area. It seems as though that’s how the younger couples are expressing their natural cuckold kinkiness in a more public way.

It’s beautiful regardless

I am not a social scientist at all but I have noticed that is seems that millennials who are exploring poly relationships almost always involve a white couple with a black male as the “third”

Again it’s just my local observation here in the Columbia Missouri area. It seems as though that’s how the younger couples are expressing their natural cuckold kinkiness in a more public way.

I've noticed this as well. I believe the woman around my age want to try a bigger size than the average white dude. I know not every black male is blessed with good genes but if a woman takes the chance I would say 70% of the time they find what they want.

Seems to me they want the best of both worlds. To be loved and cared for by one male but when it comes to sex get fucked like a slut and roughed up by a black male. Something that most white males can't do to their partner because they see it as mean and that they shouldn't have sex with a woman like that

It does seem to me to be a trend.
By the way NicholeB. I asked you about being friends? You told me to contact Sasha. I did and haven’t heard back from her. Does this mean I don’t cut it?

I see the same thing in our area.

I've noticed this as well. I believe the woman around my age want to try a bigger size than the average white dude. I know not every black male is blessed with good genes but if a woman takes the chance I would say 70% of the time they find what they want.

Seems to me they want the best of both worlds. To be loved and cared for by one male but when it comes to sex get fucked like a slut and roughed up by a black male. Something that most white males can't do to their partner because they see it as mean and that they shouldn't have sex with a woman like that

So I'm the 'third guy' in these type of relationships and I've been in quite a few of them. I've dated both girlfriends and wives for extensive amounts of time.

A lot of these girls want a true FIRST encounter... first time meeting another guy... and usualky the first being a guy that's nothing like their BF- someone bigger and who just looks different.

Like ITZBBC said, they want the best of both worlds . They need that emotional response from BF but they also want to be treated like a Fuckdoll 🎀 😈

This typically involves a bigger black guy like me 💪🏾

Check out my media for further examples

Gen Z is more into it. I think the white boys now are so feminine that they don’t have the guts to tell their white gf’s to stop taking bbc. They are jealous and bitter but they also know they cannot say a word so they say they in a “open relationship” but in reality it is the girl getting blacked while they just sit at home and wait for her to come back to give them cum kisses.

Honestly, what I've gathered is that younger white males carry around this unneeded guilt when I comes to black men. They feel like they owe us something and the greatest gift they can give to atone for their sins/mitigate their guilt is having their SO dominated by thick black dick in front of them.

Bringing it back to slavery days where you'd hear stories of the slave master fucking the black wives in front of their partners/husbands. It's like they're trying to atone for the sins of their ancestors.

Older couples aren't really too much on that mindset, and it's more of a fun fling thing.

It's beautifully weird, gets me hard every time because dude is truly cucked on a psychological level not just for the sake of having a sexual experience.

Honestly, what I've gathered is that younger white males carry around this unneeded guilt when I comes to black men. They feel like they owe us something and the greatest gift they can give to atone for their sins/mitigate their guilt is having their SO dominated by thick black dick in front of them.

Bringing it back to slavery days where you'd hear stories of the slave master fucking the black wives in front of their partners/husbands. It's like they're trying to atone for the sins of their ancestors.

Older couples aren't really too much on that mindset, and it's more of a fun fling thing.

It's beautifully weird, gets me hard every time because dude is truly cucked on a psychological level not just for the sake of having a sexual experience.
Yeah, it is psychological. Its like total surrender watching your girl get dicked in front of you.

i understand this well, in that we are highly competitive. the more alpha the man is, the more this means. a winner wins. alphas are driven to win & finish on top. we do not accept being subordinated. i'm southern italian. actually sicilian. i am also alpha. even though alyssa does what she does, she is my teammate & has inroads that she uses to help me do what i do & spread my genes too. there's a much greater high when you defeat another man & breed his wife. it's not that you're going to marry her. but in many ways, she still belongs to you at an instinctive level.
that's why with my wife, we've set things up so that there are no repeats. no emo attachments. he's there to give her what her desires & instincts are crying out for. nothing more. she gets the rest from me. we still have much sex...so there is still an outside chance the baby could come out brown & not black.

i understand this well, in that we are highly competitive. the more alpha the man is, the more this means. a winner wins. alphas are driven to win & finish on top. we do not accept being subordinated. i'm southern italian. actually sicilian. i am also alpha. even though alyssa does what she does, she is my teammate & has inroads that she uses to help me do what i do & spread my genes too. there's a much greater high when you defeat another man & breed his wife. it's not that you're going to marry her. but in many ways, she still belongs to you at an instinctive level.
that's why with my wife, we've set things up so that there are no repeats. no emo attachments. he's there to give her what her desires & instincts are crying out for. nothing more. she gets the rest from me. we still have much sex...so there is still an outside chance the baby could come out brown & not black.
How do you maintain your alpha status when watching her? Do you participate?

you are right millenial girls are more open to interracial relationships. my first dawter is really a millenial and is with a nigerian and is pregnant.

How do you maintain your alpha status when watching her? Do you participate?
yeah. they understand they're here at her choice but that we do discuss & agree. its ultimately her choice, but she knows also love is respecting each other as well...& she's learned to trust my instincts. there have been a few she's initially chosen that i sensed something that proved true about them later.
i am still her alpha, but i do respect her alpha side too with latitude & free agency.

yeah. they understand they're here at her choice but that we do discuss & agree. its ultimately her choice, but she knows also love is respecting each other as well...& she's learned to trust my instincts. there have been a few she's initially chosen that i sensed something that proved true about them later.
i am still her alpha, but i do respect her alpha side too with latitude & free agency.
Interesting

Back