Millennials exploring Poly relationships, seem almost exclusively be with black men. (Opinion)

Could it be that millennials in Poly/IR relationships are more open and expressive of their love for black men. Older couples may be taking on just as many IR lovers, but those generations treat it as a big taboo and tend to keep their relations super private.

I am not a social scientist at all but I have noticed that is seems that millennials who are exploring poly relationships almost always involve a white couple with a black male as the “third”

Again it’s just my local observation here in the Columbia Missouri area. It seems as though that’s how the younger couples are expressing their natural cuckold kinkiness in a more public way.

It’s beautiful regardless
I agree

I am not a social scientist at all but I have noticed that is seems that millennials who are exploring poly relationships almost always involve a white couple with a black male as the “third”

Again it’s just my local observation here in the Columbia Missouri area. It seems as though that’s how the younger couples are expressing their natural cuckold kinkiness in a more public way.

Definably great to see ...
I really don't think we were meant to be monogamous .. A woman's body has definitely evolved to have sex with more than one man at the same time.. multiple men competing to shoot their sperm inside her increasing her chances of getting pregnant.. Ignoring these desires in a relationship only increases the chances that the relationship will end.

Once again people are just writing stuff that indulges their fantasy and is out of touch with reality. People really like pushing this narrative.
pretty much 99% of the ppl on this app.

dudes will ask me to check out their wives and then proceed to fetish dump in the messages, kinda took me out of it

Been in the LS decade plus. And u will hear couples like us say it has exploded in this decade. It was there but much more in privacy etc. now it’s almost mainstream. And yes. I have seen a lot more younger generation in the LS already. And the gf white couple is a dominant gf. With a beta bf. And an older dominant black bull. Call him. Lack daddy I heard from one couple. The bf is bi sexusl and she is a Dom and pegs her bf as he ducks the bull. Then she watches higher white bf get fuvked by the bull. Condom. Then after. She takes it off and she gets fucked whikst he licks them both. Or rims etc. What is huge indicator thst this is going to new norm in decade or so. Is that they already know the heirachy even before college. Which I love coz I’m fully into yhe modetn white marriage. Black alohas. White betas. White mans emasculation. Blsvk mans victory. Etc. Raceplay. Etc etc. not for everyone.

Years ago I was trying to hit on a waitress where I had lunch a couple of times a week. I never did close the deal. All good.
Later on I found out she had two roommates, both were guys, no biggie really. Couple of months later I see her at a bar with another girl, we get to talking, drinking, she asks if I want to go to her place. I asked about her roommates, she says they're both cool. Come to find out they live in a two bedroom place and she didn't have her own room, she slept with, and had sex with whoever's room she stayed in, sometimes it was a three way. I kinda freaked out and politely declined. I was early 20s and had no idea how hot an mfm could be.

I think millennials don't think it's an issue in public anymore in my area, it's so common

Back