Millennials exploring Poly relationships, seem almost exclusively be with black men. (Opinion)

I am preparing for the big boat race, next weekend at the Lake of the Ozarks.
This is the 2nd year volunteering using my boat and time. I patrol a bouy line for crowd control. It’s the Shootout Boat Race. Boats, parties, and lots of hot ass women in bikinis. Lots of eye catching!! I like watching the boats going over a 100 mph!

I am preparing for the big boat race, next weekend at the Lake of the Ozarks.
This is the 2nd year volunteering using my boat and time. I patrol a bouy line for crowd control. It’s the Shootout Boat Race. Boats, parties, and lots of hot ass women in bikinis. Lots of eye catching!! I like watching the boats going over a 100 mph!
Is that the one off the main channel closer to bagnel dam?

I’m not much into the shopping. LoL
At the Shootout, hundreds of boats tied up and watching the races! It’s a big ******* show!

Gen Z is more into it. I think the white boys now are so feminine that they don’t have the guts to tell their white gf’s to stop taking bbc. They are jealous and bitter but they also know they cannot say a word so they say they in a “open relationship” but in reality it is the girl getting blacked while they just sit at home and wait for her to come back to give them cum kisses.
Actually as a millenial I’m noticing a lot of the opposite. To be honest everyone is gay trans or curious or non-binary nowadays (like 20%) in gen z. But there’s actually a huge pushback from the males in gen z who are not to be really into the gym. Gym culture is booming so you see these white 18 year olds and they may have dangly earrings but they’re pretty masculine in terms of working out.

Once again people are just writing stuff that indulges their fantasy and is out of touch with reality. People really like pushing this narrative.

Yeah, it is psychological. Its like total surrender watching your girl get dicked in front of you.
For a lot of the cucks out there I agree with you. But for me I am dominant and I like to
Watch my slut take a BBC.
She loves it, but I decide when and where and with whom.
so your comment only pertains to the sub cucks out there

I am not a social scientist at all but I have noticed that is seems that millennials who are exploring poly relationships almost always involve a white couple with a black male as the “third”

Again it’s just my local observation here in the Columbia Missouri area. It seems as though that’s how the younger couples are expressing their natural cuckold kinkiness in a more public way.

It’s beautiful regardless
I'm a millennial Latino boy... And my perfect relationship would definitely be me... A girl and a Blk man to satisfy her...

I am not a social scientist at all but I have noticed that is seems that millennials who are exploring poly relationships almost always involve a white couple with a black male as the “third”

Again it’s just my local observation here in the Columbia Missouri area. It seems as though that’s how the younger couples are expressing their natural cuckold kinkiness in a more public way.

It’s beautiful regardless
i know a snowbunny around there and I bet she's one of the ones you see around lol

Back