Hotwife in Training.. need a bull

Hello I’m new here and heard this would be the best place to find a bull for our adventures. My husband and I are new to the lifestyle and have love it so far. It has been impossible to find a serious BBC bull that is consistent. Hope that’s you 😘
Beautiful

Hello I’m new here and heard this would be the best place to find a bull for our adventures. My husband and I are new to the lifestyle and have love it so far. It has been impossible to find a serious BBC bull that is consistent. Hope that’s you 😘
hello

Welcome! It's not 'impossible' lol but it's worth the effort. I would luv to message you.

Mike

Beautiful brown eyes, pretty face n smile, hot cleavage, sexy legs, pretty feet n toes! You ever had your toes sucked? I'd love to.

I’m in sign me up for that😉🍆

Wow very sexy

Beautiful queen to be!!!
Glad you're in Texas too!!

Welcome and have fun 😈😉

Husband is lucky

If you were in Florida, I'd make sure you were well taken care of.

Back