Hotwife in Training.. need a bull

Texasgirl

Couple
Real Person
From
TX, US
Hello I’m new here and heard this would be the best place to find a bull for our adventures. My husband and I are new to the lifestyle and have love it so far. It has been impossible to find a serious BBC bull that is consistent. Hope that’s you 😘

Attachments

• IMG_5514.jpeg
    IMG_5514.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2,238
  • IMG_5658.jpeg
    IMG_5658.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 2,253
  • IMG_5416.jpeg
    IMG_5416.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 2,286
  • IMG_5272.jpeg
    IMG_5272.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 2,297
Hello I’m new here and heard this would be the best place to find a bull for our adventures. My husband and I are new to the lifestyle and have love it so far. It has been impossible to find a serious BBC bull that is consistent. Hope that’s you 😘
What part of TX?

Gorgeous, with a beautiful smile. I'm sure you'll have no problem getting BBC to chat with, it's a matter of finding the right one.
Would love to chat with you both anytime. If your open to it DM me.

post away.

Beautiful!!!!

Gorgeous media

First thing you have to do is verify your profile as a real person

Back