Hotwife in Training.. need a bull

Your photos are deliciously sexy! Welcome to the site! I wish I were in Texas to see if we vibed...but there is something to be said for admiration from afar
Hello I’m new here and heard this would be the best place to find a bull for our adventures. My husband and I are new to the lifestyle and have love it so far. It has been impossible to find a serious BBC bull that is consistent. Hope that’s you 😘

Hello I’m new here and heard this would be the best place to find a bull for our adventures. My husband and I are new to the lifestyle and have love it so far. It has been impossible to find a serious BBC bull that is consistent. Hope that’s you 😘
It so gorgeous n looks elegant, do u ever cum to California by chance

Hallo, ich bin neu hier und habe gehört, dass dies der beste Ort ist, um einen Bullen für unsere Abenteuer zu finden. Mein Mann und ich sind neu in diesem Lebensstil und lieben ihn bisher. Es war unmöglich, einen ernsthaften BBC-Bullen zu finden, der beständig ist. Ich hoffe, das bist du😘
Wir wünschen euch viel Erfolg bei eurer Suche (y)

I can be ur bull so dm

You are fkn poppin! Smh. The things we would do to you. Let us know when if you ever plan on coming NY?

@LennyBrazy @Ishmael Roberts

I would enjoy giving you a consistent experience with my black cock! I'm very interested in becoming your guy that you would enjoy over and over again! Message me for more details!

Love your feet! Your husband is lucky

The site is cool, it’s cozy here. Welcome ;)

Back