Advice... if your husband is simply not into it.

*******, you picked the wrong day to lecture me.

Get it through your head. 1. Rachel cheated, THEN chose to tell Tom there were problems. 2. She is more concerned with her writing style and her dress than the fact she just crushed a man's life 3. She wasn't just satisfied with that, she then proceeded to bring her boyfriend over to humiliate him. 4. She was the one who said her leaving him would crush him. She knew this, but she continued to do it anyway. 5. She could have backed jamaal off MANY times, but she chose not to and even chose to help him humiliate Tom. 6. She let the ass (jamaal) threaten HER HUSBAND with physical violence. Personally, I would have told him to take the first shot at me and after I beat his ass (I fight dirty, to win), I would have had BOTH of them thrown in the hoosegow as instigators and filed divorce papers in the morning. 7. After all my comments, instead of thinking about them, she asks me how I like her writing style?

Are you just clueless? Or just stupidly in lust with the avatar?
Personally, after looking back on her reactions and what she has posted, I am now totally convinced the entire story is a bunch of cow pockies. If this story is not a bunch of crap, then rachel is morally bankrupt, cannot honor her commitments, is EXTREMELY selfish and arrogant, and could care less for people who are around her. I may be a judgemental asshole, but I can only go by what people post.

Lol
*******, based on your reaction you are OBVIOUSLY not over it. And trying to convince yourself otherwise is a shame.

I see you mention that you are on here for various reasons which are NONAYA :) yet you question other peoples reasoning and morals. I suggest that you are on and off here not because of "computer issues" and more because it's been a great place to vent your hurt.

*******, from an outsider perspective it's pretty clear that you are here because you have unresolved issues and it's the only place you can speak out and feel in control in some way.

Have a real think about it for yourself, don't hold onto the past. Also don't feel obliged to explain how over you are by stating you have a great relationship now. In reality your current relationship will be affected by you holding onto that hurt.

Actually, I checked and Jamaal's car is a Mercedes SL-Class Roadster, a legendary two-seater engineered for enjoying open road and air alike. Prices start at around 60,000 pounds, so that's an expensive car.

Reactions: wit
lol - this is all quite crafty writing, the work of a diabolically imaginative mind.

Right down to the cute misspellings of 'rachel weisz,' 'jamaal & his choice of luxury vehicles and the tangential lecturings hurled at poor falcondfw.

Oh the irony of that quote with Horatio, about more things in heaven and earth - lol.
Indeed, "rachel."

Oh by the way, I found out from my husband when he was alone with Jamaal. He didn’t take a belt to his ass at all, or anything like that. I guess my imagination was running a little wild. Actually, all Jamall did was pull his ear again. Pretty hard, it has to be said, and lots of times, but that is far less serious than what I thought happened. I guess I just have a fertile imagination, dreaming up the whipping lol.

Anyway, I was going to write more on this thread, and explain what has happened since I left my husband. But to be honest I still feel really bad about the whole way my husband was treated. In fact, he is still really upset. So far he has sent me three letters (one of which detailed the ear-tugging episode) and has tried to call my cell numerous times. Actually, he called me once when I was having sex with Jamaal and I have now blocked him.

We both met my divorce lawyer yesterday. That was the first time I have seen him since I left him. He cried like a little bitch, actually.

I will write more if anyone is interested, but it’s no problem if not. I have plenty of fashion articles to be getting along with too.

I think this is a hot concept, but possibly not for this forum. There are like 100-plus white boys asking me to cuckold them in PM messages, but no serious discussion about cuckolding your boyfriend or husband against his will.

I am a bitch and I even admit it. Actually, last year I wrote an article about how to be a hot fashion bitch, But I am wondering now if I am too extreme for this forum lol

I will write more if anyone is interested, but it’s no problem if not. I have plenty of fashion articles to be getting along with too.

Rachel, I hope you'll continue to share your story. Obviously, your husband is free to slink away now, but cuckolds have difficult choices. He knows he'll never have another woman as exciting and beautiful as you, and he probably doubts that he can ever be a man again for a woman. Perhaps he'd rather stay with you, just worship and serve you.

Thanks Mike, actually I am very happy now, happier than I have ever been. Really good sex with a hot black guy can ease tensions better than things like yoga or meditation. I am much more relaxed at work these days, and only become a bitch when I have not had a good black fucking for a couple of days.

In the ******* kingdom, there's no mercy or sympathy when it comes to a female's selection of a mate. She allows the males to fight it out, then breeds with the winner. And humans are animals too, right?

Rachel you should really apologize to your husband. I've got a great idea - invite your husband back to your apartment and tell him that you've got a vey special present. Then give him a camera and bring out Jamal. Then tell him as an apology you are gonna suck and fuck Jamal and he has the great aportunity to watch and take photos. I am sure it'll be one of the best moments in his life. As a present allow him to take the photos back home. Also post them on this forum.

Rachel you should really apologize to your husband. I've got a great idea - invite your husband back to your apartment and tell him that you've got a vey special present. Then give him a camera and bring out Jamal. Then tell him as an apology you are gonna suck and fuck Jamal and he has the great aportunity to watch and take photos. I am sure it'll be one of the best moments in his life. As a present allow him to take the photos back home. Also post them on this forum.

Somehow I don't think it will be one of the best moments of his life lol

But yes, it would be good if Tom could see exactly what he has been traded in for. Though I think he knows already.

My only comment on this will be the following...

I'm no beauty, my face wouldn't even launch a single ship. My body has seen better days, as has my bank account. All that said, I would still rather be me, with all my faults, being taunted at times, than to be "hot" by whatever standards you use if it would mean that I'm even half as shallow and vicious as you are.

Good luck with your life and don't forget that karma is an even bigger bitch than you seem to be.

Wow. I know the nature of the forum... which is why I'm hoping this is just fantasy, a story, fable if you will. We're talking of your husband here. If you don't love him anymore then tell him, leave him and lead a single life doing whatever the fuck you want. No one deserves to be treated like this.

Just picture this... He walks in one day with a blonde bimbo, tells you she's no stranger and that he's sharing your bed with her tonight. If u want u can stay in the room and watch. If u please, sleep on the sofa.
If that would make you feel ok... then I'd say you're justified. STILL Doesn't make it right tho!

Back