Advice... if your husband is simply not into it.

That's really well put, thanks for making it so clear.

I would consider staying with hubby if he fully supported me in my lifestyle choice, but Jamaal says that he doesn't want him touching me any more. That's understandable and hot, that Jamaal wants me to be his exclusive woman. Frankly I am flattered that Jamaal said this. He's so confident and assertive, such a contrast to my husband.

I don't want my husband sexually an more, and I'm sure he knows that given the way I act around the house. He says I act like a bitch but he drives me to it.

Last month he tried to initiate sex, he had some stupid aromatic candles in the bedroom, and they stank. He put rose petals on the bed and bought some cheap fizzy wine with his unemployment money, and put some soft music on. I had to tell him that I wasn't in the mood.

Basically that's what it's like in our household. Our sex life is non-existent - which is as good a reason as any to start afresh, right?
You sound like a real bitch, i think it's good for him to be rid of you.

Thanks for the compliments falcon, it’s good to know someone else thinks I write well. And also you have made me feel even more positive about the divorce now. My girlfriend agrees that a woman often gets a better deal in a divorce court, and it will be interesting to see how our assets are divided. Oh btw believe me, I am hot lol. Maybe I will send you a pic if you are nice.

Most of what I am writing down is true, but you are right, I am recording the events as a kind of writing assignment. Any good writer should write things down when they are fresh in her mind, my creative writing teacher says, and my teacher is a published fiction author, you may even have heard of her.

Thanks also to anyone else who has reached out to me. I really appreciate your genuine comments. I hope you don’t think too badly of me for trying to achieve some closure through writing. My teacher says it can be very therapeutic. Actually I know something about psychiatry and I agree. Actually I have had plenty of positive private comments from guys and lots of likes. I guess I have become very popular among most guys here on this forum.

Well anyway, I told Tom that I was leaving him and there was quite a confrontation with Jamaal. I wrote down what happened between my husband and me as was suggested, but unfortunately Jamaal comes into the story quite a bit too, and that can’t be helped, I hope you can understand that as it really is Jamaal’s story too, Actually I really made an effort to write well. I think my account is pretty good, even if I say so myself. I even took a few rough notes as it happened, which I transformed into great prose later,

I’m sorry to say that in the end it was pretty awful for Tom. But also, I admit that I have sometimes found the idea of two guys fighting over me to be hot. It was a bit like that, actually, like two gladiators fighting over me, which is romantic. And of course Jamaal was the winner.

So anyway, I said some bad things to Tom and made some errors of judgment which I now kind of regret. Looking back, I think I might have projected some of the guilt I felt onto Tom. (Actually, I am quite knowledgeable about areas like psychiatry as well as fashion).

But the way I look at is we have both suffered and are now both on the road to healing. I’m so sorry that Tom had to experience such humiliation. But I am a victim too because I had to witness some of it, and it wasn’t a pleasant experience I can tell you.

Plus there is also just the small matter of my DVF dress that Tom has ruined that will cost about 200 pounds to repair and fix. As you know, I know a lot about style and fashion and I bought it because it was an in-dress.

By the way, DVF stands for Diane von Fürstenberg, who is best known for her iconic wrap dress. She is one of the best designers in the world, and her current line dresses don’t come cheap. Mine was actually one of those. And now it is ruined.

I if anyone wants me to, I can post more about what happened. I enjoy writing things down - even if it sometimes doesn’t place me in the best of lights lol. But I am worried people might criticize me. Believe it or not, I have already had some negative comments. I hope these people realize that negativity sucks. I hate negativity and always try to do the right thing. So maybe I should end my story here on a positive note - the fact that me and Jamaal are together. Positivity is always better, guys

Anyway I hope people can still be happy for me. By the way, let me know if you think my writing is good.
I don't think your writings are good, it's a bit childish...

i'm thinking that mayhaps this forum shouldn't be just, "Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories."
i'm of a mind that a more appropriate title might perhaps be, "Beat up on those who write Interracial Cuckold & Sex Stories which we dislike." Something to consider, anyway. Putting on my flak jacket and kevlar helmet now, so go ahead...

The writer of the stories claims 'she' is writing true stories. I think people dislike the person, not persé the stories.

Some people react positively (people who like this type of fantasy). Others think it's real and react to the outrages stories.

It's good that it's in the stories forum. That's what it is. A story by a troll perpetuating the confusion by readers about if it's real or not. Most likely 'she' gets off on it.

Not every whiteguy wants to cuck his wife. One of my good friends has a very hot clean cut young wife I often jerk off with her getting laid with a real African stud but he's very racist. I have a feeling if she ever does get bbc she'll get hooked for life.

Ace, there's no way my husband would "walk in with a blonde bimbo". Or if he did, she would be the wrong side of 60 lol

As I have mentioned, he's overweight, and isn't at all attractive. Besides, women are not attracted to men who are cowards, they are attracted to strong men who stand up for them them. The last time I saw Tom, he was literally running away from two black men as fast as his puny little legs would carry him.

Last edited:
I am glad that so many people are happy for me, and can understand that sometimes life is very cruel.

The bottom line is, I have "traded up", and am much happier than before. And that can only be a good thing, right?

Hey Rachel.. I really enjoyed reading this thread about how and why you decided to leave your husband. Although I left my ex-husband for different reasons, I've got to admit that it was a black man that definitely helped me in making my decision also... And I can relate to what you said about you being much happier now than ever before.. I truly feel the same way as I myself can honestly say that I am much happier now than I would have ever been with my white husband..

Stories like yours and mine, are seemingly being more common as it seems to me that more and more white women are enjoying black men than ever before.. So thanks for telling us your story.. Hopefully you will continue to tell us more about the relationship you share with your black lover ..

Janice

why are you airing your family problems on here? this should be between you and your husband and is no one elses business. what goes on at home should stay in the home. maybe you should talk to a professional and not us horny bitches and bastards.

Hey Rachel.. I really enjoyed reading this thread about how and why you decided to leave your husband. Although I left my ex-husband for different reasons, I've got to admit that it was a black man that definitely helped me in making my decision also... And I can relate to what you said about you being much happier now than ever before.. I truly feel the same way as I myself can honestly say that I am much happier now than I would have ever been with my white husband..

Stories like yours and mine, are seemingly being more common as it seems to me that more and more white women are enjoying black men than ever before.. So thanks for telling us your story.. Hopefully you will continue to tell us more about the relationship you share with your black lover ..

Janice

Hi Janice, thanks for the words of encouragement. It's great that more and more of us girls are taking the initiative and improving our lives. I'm sorry to say that my white husband didn't take our separation well at all at first. But now after, um, shall we say, some persuasion from my black man, he is a lot more respectful to me.

I know some people say I am a bitch, but I really do think that the natural order of things is for superior black men to be with hot girls of all races. And white men can either accept it or face the consequences lol

Hi Janice, thanks for the words of encouragement. It's great that more and more of us girls are taking the initiative and improving our lives. I'm sorry to say that my white husband didn't take our separation well at all at first. But now after, um, shall we say, some persuasion from my black man, he is a lot more respectful to me.

I know some people say I am a bitch, but I really do think that the natural order of things is for superior black men to be with hot girls of all races. And white men can either accept it or face the consequences lol
You are a bitch, my kind of bitch. I'd love to be cucked by you.

Can't we accept it AND face the consequences? BTW, Rach...LOVE your hot posts and nice to see you back!!!:)

Back