Advice... if your husband is simply not into it.

OK here's an update. Jamaal and I have finally decided to tell my husband about our relationship. We’ve only been sleeping together a short while, but I already know that I am not going back to being faithful with my husband. To be honest, if it wasn’t Jamaal it would be another black man. So I am so grateful that I have Jamaal’s support in doing this. Jamaal said that it is best to do it sooner rather than later, and I agree.

Yes you read it right, we are sleeping together now. Originally we were going to wait until after we told my husband, but we just couldn’t resist each other, lol. We spent all night in a hotel on Friday night, and I did not get back until Saturday morning. I told my husband that I was too ******* to drive so I stayed at my girlfriends, but I think he suspects something as I didn’t call.

I would have called, but was being power-fucked by Jamaal’s 10 inches of thick black dick for most of the night, and honestly, forgot all about calling my husband. J

We will do it next week at a smart bar not far from where we live. Here’s how we have planned it. I will tell my husband that I have some important news for him, and meet him at the bar. In that way, after I have told him, he won’t get out of hand or go off the rails as it is a public situation. But if he does, or if he lays his hands on me in any way at all, Jamaal has volunteered to be there in the background to calm him down, which I think is really sweet of him. It makes a girl feel so good and safe to have a strong man looking out for her, don’t you agree?

I do worry about my husband as he loves me so much, but I will give him a chance to keep the relationship alive. If he accepts me sleeping with Jamaal instead of him, and he starts to shape up and act more respectful towards me and promises never to cause a scene. Then perhaps we could have an alternative lifestyle marriage. But I would also go on holiday with Jamaal, and see him socially, not just for sex.

As I will be going to the hotel afterwards, I will be dressed sexy for Jamaal. At least then my husband will get a chance to se his pretty wife looking at her sexy best, which he rarely does these days lol xx

I do hope he will accept my new desire for freedom and to expand my horizons, and not make things worse by causing a scene. After all, Jamaal told me that it’s always best to stay calm about situations, and accept what you cannot change. And every girl has the right to make her own choices, especially a hot girl like me. I totally expect that he will refuse to have anything more to do with me, and we will enter into an acrimonious divorce, but to be honest I couldn’t care less. I just don’t want to share a bed with him anymore, or be with him anymore. He’s frankly an embarrassment.

Anyway, I have been convinced by Jamaal that this is the right way to go, so wish me luck everyone xxx

I think, from what you have posted, I think this is the best way to try and work things out.

I think you are right that since the house is in your name, he either needs to accept or GTFO, especially (no offense meant) the way the court systems give preferrential treatment to women.

I think this "and he starts to shape up and act more respectful towards me and promises never to cause a scene" is a telling line. I think maybe if he had started respecting himself a lot earlier, as well as respecting you, things would have been very different.

It is very sad when things come to this point. But sometimes they do. I was married for 16 years. She went home for a while (long story - it was for our eldest and we both agreed to it, for his sake). When she came back it was like, and you are who? Where did the beliefs and honesty and respect of my wife go? But sometimes, people grow apart, instead of growing together.

I truly wish ALL of you the absolute best of luck and hope that everything works out for the best for all of you.

Thanks for your kind wishes. It’s great when guys are so understanding about a woman’s needs. You’re right, I think, that my husband should have started respecting me a lot earlier. Hot girls like me need to be looked after by their men or they may just realize they could get better elsewhere lol. Also, what you said about the court systems giving preferential treatment to women is interesting. Jamaal may be interested in that too.

Anyway, here’s a bit more about me. I know a lot about fashion and style. Also, I’m taking a writing course, and like to write things down. Believe it or not, I have had some stuff published in fashion magazines too. So I’m not just a pretty girl, as they say. I am a good writer too. I hope you like my writing style.

Anyway some people watch TV to relax but I write instead. So I will try to I write down what happens between Jamaal and Tom in my best style of prose, after it happens

Reactions: wit
Ok. Honey, I did not say anything about you being hot. You are, if that avatar is you, but I didn't say anything about it and arrogance is unbecoming on anyone.

I don't care what jamaal wants. I think you need to settle things with hubby. It just is not right for you to cheat on hubby and THEN tell him. It is called "wanting to have your cake and eat it too" and it sucks. I think that is what my ex tried on me when she was overseas. Only problem was, once she came back here, she had no way to get back over there.

I don't know how things are in England, but I know over here, in a divorce, the woman could not lose, unless there was something seriously wrong with her. And that would have to be verified by about 20 doctors and psychiatrists as witnesses.

Being able to write well is good. If this is just a "writing assignment", then I am upset at myself, because I took you as seriously needing advice and gave to the best of my ability. If this was not just an assignment, you do write well. But suggestion, don't write about what happens between jamaal and tom. And especially not in your best prose. Write about what happens between YOU and Tom and just tell what happens.

If this is real, I would rather help an honest person who is open about her feelings and just lays things out so I can make my own conclusions.

If not, I HATE being manipulated. It is what my ex-wife did for the last 3 years (maybe more?) of our marriage.

Thanks for the compliments falcon, it’s good to know someone else thinks I write well. And also you have made me feel even more positive about the divorce now. My girlfriend agrees that a woman often gets a better deal in a divorce court, and it will be interesting to see how our assets are divided. Oh btw believe me, I am hot lol. Maybe I will send you a pic if you are nice.

Most of what I am writing down is true, but you are right, I am recording the events as a kind of writing assignment. Any good writer should write things down when they are fresh in her mind, my creative writing teacher says, and my teacher is a published fiction author, you may even have heard of her.

Thanks also to anyone else who has reached out to me. I really appreciate your genuine comments. I hope you don’t think too badly of me for trying to achieve some closure through writing. My teacher says it can be very therapeutic. Actually I know something about psychiatry and I agree. Actually I have had plenty of positive private comments from guys and lots of likes. I guess I have become very popular among most guys here on this forum.

Well anyway, I told Tom that I was leaving him and there was quite a confrontation with Jamaal. I wrote down what happened between my husband and me as was suggested, but unfortunately Jamaal comes into the story quite a bit too, and that can’t be helped, I hope you can understand that as it really is Jamaal’s story too, Actually I really made an effort to write well. I think my account is pretty good, even if I say so myself. I even took a few rough notes as it happened, which I transformed into great prose later,

I’m sorry to say that in the end it was pretty awful for Tom. But also, I admit that I have sometimes found the idea of two guys fighting over me to be hot. It was a bit like that, actually, like two gladiators fighting over me, which is romantic. And of course Jamaal was the winner.

So anyway, I said some bad things to Tom and made some errors of judgment which I now kind of regret. Looking back, I think I might have projected some of the guilt I felt onto Tom. (Actually, I am quite knowledgeable about areas like psychiatry as well as fashion).

But the way I look at is we have both suffered and are now both on the road to healing. I’m so sorry that Tom had to experience such humiliation. But I am a victim too because I had to witness some of it, and it wasn’t a pleasant experience I can tell you.

Plus there is also just the small matter of my DVF dress that Tom has ruined that will cost about 200 pounds to repair and fix. As you know, I know a lot about style and fashion and I bought it because it was an in-dress.

By the way, DVF stands for Diane von Fürstenberg, who is best known for her iconic wrap dress. She is one of the best designers in the world, and her current line dresses don’t come cheap. Mine was actually one of those. And now it is ruined.

I if anyone wants me to, I can post more about what happened. I enjoy writing things down - even if it sometimes doesn’t place me in the best of lights lol. But I am worried people might criticize me. Believe it or not, I have already had some negative comments. I hope these people realize that negativity sucks. I hate negativity and always try to do the right thing. So maybe I should end my story here on a positive note - the fact that me and Jamaal are together. Positivity is always better, guys

Anyway I hope people can still be happy for me. By the way, let me know if you think my writing is good.

Last edited:
Ok. First of all, if you "always try to do the right thing", you wouldn't have cheated and THEN told Tom it was over. Sorry. I don't buy it. You did what was convenient for you. You wanted to make sure you had some place to jump to, if/when you told Tom about the divorce. You also wanted to make sure you would have back up there when you told Tom, which, judging from what little you said, was not a bad decision at all.

As for criticism and negativity, first, your actions brought on a lot of the criticism. Second, there are a lot of negative people in the world and yes, on this forum. Most of us just ignore them. lol. Anytime you write on a public forum like this, you are opening yourself up to haters and negative people. Such is life.

As for the divorce and division, I can only speak for what happens in America. There are very few ways over here that a woman can lose in divorce court. First way? Get involved with *******. Second way? Give him proof that you were cheating. You just gave him that proof by having jamaal there. You should have had a co-worker there with no connection to jamaal. But, the courts in England may be different.

To be honest, I would like to hear exactly what happened.

To be honest, I would like to hear exactly what happened.

Normally, I really do try and do the right thing, honestly. I will post what happened later, but I realize now that people may think I was not acting logically. The thing is, I was so angry with Tom about my ruined dress that I think that I kind of used that to justify all the awful things I said to him, and the way I acted. A psychiatrist might call it guilt transference. But on the other hand it was a really good dress lol.

Well, destruction of property is never a good thing. Sometimes these things (divorces) happen and people need to handle it in a mature way. Unfortunately, it seldom is handled maturely. Thing is, once the lines of communication break down, there is no hope for saving the marriage, barring a miracle. If people would talk about the things that are bothering them early on, and would truly listen to each other, I am convinced that a TON of divorces would be avoided. Sorry it ended up this way for you and Tom.

destruction of property is never a good thing.

You're so right. I appreciate your understanding. You'd probably understand even more if you had seen how hot I looked in my dress before it was ruined by Tom. Believe it or not, it was actually quite a traumatic experience I went through.

Thanks again for the comments, even for the negative ones. Thanks for the PM’s too. It’s great that I have had mainly positive feedback, at least from girls and black men. Here are some more details about what happened. I am bracing myself for some negativity, but I think that most girls who are into black men will be sympathetic.

I will try to describe in my best prose what happened and what went through my mind at the time of the confrontation. Please don’t judge me too harshly as at least I am being honest. I was not to blame for the situation, and to a large extent Tom brought it upon himself. If I use crude language it is simply because it describes better what I was thinking and what was said. Actually I am a very sexual young woman., especially when it comes to black men lol. But I will try to use crudities as sparingly as possible. Also, once again please let me know if you think my writing is good as some people recently have said it is very good.

I admit I said some pretty awful things to Tom, which I now regret. It wasn’t like Jamaal made me say them or anything, but, it was like I was besotted by his power or scent or something. I swear I wasn’t fully in control of my actions. Actually I suspect that many hot girls with black men might understand that feeling, lol.

Anyway, as planned, Tom and I met at a smart bar near the local shopping centre. I was a little late, as I wasn’t quite sure what outfit to wear. I knew that I had some important matters to discuss with my husband so I should maybe dress conservatively. But then I realized that I would also be Jamaal’s hotel fuck bitch later that evening, so I was facing a real dress dilemma.

Sorry for being so crude, but that is honestly what I thought during my dress dilemma.

So in the end I decided to go with my stretchy, clinging red DVS dress, which is actually my favorite dress of all time. It is pretty short and shows off my legs and my big ass of course. It fits so snug. I love it when people see how hot I am, actually.

I used the phrase “tramp classy” in one of my online fashion articles, and believe it or not, now that phrase is being used all over the fashion world. But I thought of it first. And that’s what I was, DVS tramp classy. That’s a real fashion term that came from me. I bet you didn’t know that lol.

Actually, I would provide a link to my popular fashion blog but it is under my real name, so I daren’t do that. But if anyone is interested in my body of fashion work, just PM me and I will post you an example. My articles are pretty good, I have been told, and would interest anyone who appreciates good style. Actually, I am now writing an article about hip hop chic.

Anyway, I wore a matching red jacket and stilettos too. No pantyhose though, as it was a hot night and besides Jamaal had told me that he likes his woman in bare legs and high heels. I’m sure many girls are aware that black men like that bare-legged look, combined with slut-heels. Just watch some hip hop videos if you don’t believe me. Actually I have watched quite a few as research for my next article.

But anyway, how hot I looked was irrelevant to the task of telling Tom I was leaving him. It really wasn’t something I was looking forward to, I can tell you that.

I got plenty of stares from men when I walked into the bar, and when I spotted my reflection in the mirror, I decided that really liked the way the DVF set off my curves. I looked so good in that hot dress, and my legs looked really classy and toned too. The only problem was that the heels were quite difficult to walk in. Actually, that is quite a common problem for hot girls, wearing slut heels in public.

Judging by his face, Tom thought I looked good too. He was on his third beer, I could tell by the empty glasses.

Surprisingly, my husband was in a really positive mood when we met. He stood up, kissed me and complimented me on my outfit and said that he could not believe how hot and sexy I was looking. He said I looked like a “fine woman”.

It’s always great to get compliments, even from Tom. He was right too, I thought, I was looking pretty darn fine lol.

I told him he looked great too. Actually he did to the extent that he’d had a shave and put on clean clothes for a change. But speaking as a respected fashion journalist, no way did he have a black man’s style.

His “lucky suit” as he put it was far too tight and his belly was straining against his blue shirt. The shirt must be too tight too, I thought, because he was sweating. His colors clashed too, I noted. Actually, I quite wanted to give him some style tips, but I didn’t want to ruin his good mood. Most people in the fashion world know that the first rule of style is that you must always wear clothes you feel comfortable in.

My husband didn’t have the easy style or the swagger of a black man, I thought.

Then I saw he had bought a rose from one of those street sellers, and put it on the table for us.

Anyway, I guess he thought I had dressed like a slut for him.

It slightly threw me when he said that he had finally landed a new job. Apparently it was only temporary work, office cleaning and that kind of thing. He was pretty excited about it, though, and he started telling me that with both of us earning an income we could even take a holiday together in the fall. He squeezed my hand across the table and said “I know things are going to get better now, honey, I know it”.

“That’s nice Tom” I said.

But the more Tom made plans for our future, the more depressed I got with the situation. How could I tell him I was leaving?

“I still think you’re gorgeous, Rachel” Tom said.

I smiled at him, then bit my lip and then gasped at something else I saw.

I had spotted over Tom’s shoulder that Jamaal had strode into the bar and taken a seat about twenty feet away from us. He said that he would be on hand in case I needed protecting, but I expected him to stay in the car, not come into the bar! I was a little shocked. But actually, in the end it was Jamaal’s presence that finally gave me the strength I needed to say what I said next to my husband, so it all worked out well, thanks to Jamaal.

I will post more later, I just need to tidy up my prose first. One good trick of writing is that if you leave a text for a few hours you can then come back to it and spot little improvements and edits that you didn’t see before. Not many people know about that trick, so aspiring writers take note. Anyway I hope you think that I am writing well so far.

Actually I’m even more worried that people will think bad of me now, but I will just roll with it. Actually I am on a bit of a writing roll lol

So anyway this is how I broke up with Tom. I took a deep breath and said “Tom, I’m sorry but I won’t be going on holiday with you. I won’t be doing anything like that with you because I want a divorce”. I felt so brave when I said that

Tom appeared stunned for a moment, and then just spluttered into his ******* and stared at me wide eyed. “Wha..wha..what?” he said.

“I’ve been seeing another man, and I want to be with him” I said.

”Another man?” he said. Wha, whaat?”

“You should also know that he’s a black man” I said.

Actually, thinking about it, I don’t think that Tom really needed to know that I was dumping him for a black man. At least not right there and then anyhow. But still somehow it still felt right and fair to say it.

Tom didn’t seem to understand what I was saying, he kept making these “wha..whoa” noises and tears started to well up in his eyes. “Whooo, wait a minute Rach, you can’t, you can’t just leave me like this, you ca..please, let’s talk about it babe” he finally said. Actually, he sounded like he was hyperventilating. I was a bit worried.

“Well I’m leaving you and that’s that” I said. It was hard but I managed to stay calm. Jamaal had told me that I must be tough and strong.

“Nooo you can’t do that. Not now. I’ve just got a job, Rachel” he sobbed. “Don’t you understand, I got a job now. It’s for both of us, to make things better for you, for us”.?”

I had deliberately sat on the opposite side of the booth to him so he wouldn’t start touching and grabbing me which I hate. But there was nothing I could do when he made his way across to my side of the booth, sidled up to me and put both his arms around me (one all the way round my waist) and placed his teary face on the top of my breasts and started crying like a bitch. “Rach I love you” he sobbed. He was crying and shaking and seemed inconsolable. “You mean everything to me. Please don’t go. I love you honeybear, I love you, don’t leave me” he said.

He used to call me honeybear when we first met lol

Anyway, I didn’t know what to say so I just patted his balding head and made reassuring noises like “it will all be okay” as he gurgled out his love for me yet again. Then I looked over to Jamaal, who was watching the scene. He gestured, as though asking whether he should come over and intervene, but I shook my head. Actually, I thought that it would be even worse for my sobbing hubby if Jamaal intervened lol

This is the part where Tom ruins my dress. I still get mad just thinking about it.

Anyway, after a while, my husband’s tears turned to anger. “Who is this man, I’m going to fucking ******* him” he said bitterly. “Who is he. Tell me!” he spluttered.

There was a bit of a silence. Then Tom said “Wait, did you say a black man??”

Maybe he was having second thoughts about fighting my new boyfriend after realizing he was black, I thought. Actually, I was secretly amused at the idea of Tom threatening to beat up Jamaal, who is so much tougher and stronger than he is. I wondered if Jamaal had heard what Tom said.

“It doesn’t matter, Tom. You really don’t want to meet him” I said. “All you need to know is that we’ve grown apart and reached the end of our particular story in life together. It will be a positive thing, like a new beginning for both of us. We need to concentrate on the positives”

Actually, Jamaal and me had decided I would say something like that. We are so clever sometimes when our minds work together.

“Nooooooo” Tom sobbed even more, and pulled me tighter to him.

Honestly, it was like he was a slimy clinging crab or something.

“Rach you can’t, I love you, I would do anything for you. Pleease”. He buried his head deep in my big breasts and started bawling again, louder this time, for all to hear.

Actually, I was now really getting very annoyed with Tom. Not only was he bawling his eyes out in public, which was embarrassing enough for me, but he was also getting his tears and even gooey snot strands on my DVS dress. I couldn’t let it continue, Tom was ruining my best dress. I’m sure most hot girls will understand if I say that it was from this year’s collection, and a couple of celebs had worn it including Kim K.

Looking back it is funny, but all I could think of was not the break up, it was preventing Tom from ruining my hot dress. Did I mention that Diane von Fürstenberg is one of the best designers in the world, and mine was actually one of her current line dresses? Hot girls who know anything about fashion will understand my reasoning I am sure.

Anyway Tom’s head was right in my cleavage, and he was squashing my breasts. Honestly, he was starting to become so fucking irritating. On top of everything else that had happened to me, I didn’t want my expensive dress ruined into the bargain. In the end I started wiggling, trying to wrest his arm from behind me and get him to release his grip. "Get your fucking hands off me Tom now!” I said. “That’s enough. Just quit it will you! Leave it” I was really mad with him now, and lashed out at him with my nails. But also, I had just had a manicure and didn’t want him to ruin that too, so I slapped his face instead.

Rachel, darling, you’re my wife, you can’t do this to me, please, let’s talk about it some more” he said between sobs. Then get this - he actually moved his face right up to mine and tried to kiss my face. I turned my head away, as I was pretty repulsed actually. Still trying to fight him off, I glanced worriedly over towards Jamaal.

Jamaal was glancing over too, and gestured again. I shrugged and raised my eyebrows. I was really trying to get Tom’s horrible grabby hands off my body and my hot dress before Jamaal came over. Really, it was in Tom’s own interests to behave himself, I thought. But he wasn’t making it easy for me, he had too tight a grip on me.

Actually, it was really horrible, he just wouldn’t let go. I’m sure any hot girl who has been in a similar situation will understand how annoying an unwanted man can be. I wondered if I should warn Tom that Jamaal was watching, but I didn’t quite know what to say. Maybe I should just let nature take its course, I thought

Tom then went back to his old trick of sobbing into my breasts and drooling and slobbering on my dress. I glanced down and it was almost like he had blown his nose on or even been sick on my DVF. I knew that this needed to end right there and then.

If my damn husband had just stopped pawing me and drooling all over my expensive dress I might not have needed to be rescued by Jamaal. So in a way what happened next was Tom’s own fault, I think

So the end I just gave Jamaal a “helpless” glance which was all he needed and I didn’t try to stop him when he strode over.

Back