Advice for new LS & B2W members (add your own nuggets of wisdom!)

Robyoung48

Male
Real Person
From
US
I am just starting to try to get into the lifestyle after learning about it in England. I’ve talked with some amazing couples and single ladies so far, so I’m looking forward to experiencing more. I feel like it could help other who are new to the lifestyle to have experienced members share some of their knowledge and wisdom about living the lifestyle, and maybe stories about first meets and ways it could’ve gone better!
Thought I’m not very experienced, I have picked up a few things so far:
1. Verify yourself. Seriously. My inbox went from dry to wet when I verified myself. Same goes for other sites you may be apart of.
2. Just assume your communicating with the husband until you know otherwise. Not every white husband is a cuck, so don’t treat them like one. It important to respect the relationship already in place.
3. Don’t be rude. Goes for couples and single females, as well as single males. Unless someone is harassing you, there’s no reason to put someone in blast. A polite “thank, but no thanks” or some variation will suffice

I’m still learning, so hopefully others will contribute to help make the experiences we have better for everyone!

Perfect! Mutual respect is so necessary, and honestly, my husband is my safety no matter how he likes to be cucked by the superior black man. I expect my BBC to play as respectfully in his role as my husband I would serving him.

Any other tips? Don't be a flake, if you can't make it or aren't into it, just say so. That is by far the one thing that bothers me the most. I get sooooo excited for some delicious BBC and all the arrangements are made only for them to flake. #nope We all are adults!

Have fun! Glad to see you found this lifestyle appealing where you can be worshipped ❤️ -N

Back