New and nervous

Bbc-onlycpl90

Couple
Gold Member
My husband and I are new to this, we're wanting to get verified this weekend. I (wife) am nervous about this, so I'm testing the waters. I've never been with a black guy, so I'm not sure what to expect. I have some tattoos and piercings, and shy at first, but I'm willing to see how this goes. I would like for my husband to watch and I'd like to take things slow. Is this a possibility?

My husband and I are new to this, we're wanting to get verified this weekend. I (wife) am nervous about this, so I'm testing the waters. I've never been with a black guy, so I'm not sure what to expect. I have some tattoos and piercings, and shy at first, but I'm willing to see how this goes. I would like for my husband to watch and I'd like to take things slow. Is this a possibility?
Welcome to the site.
Hopefully you find what you are looking for.
Good luck

Im ur guy

Your profile doesn't say whether you've been shared with other men, so assuming you haven't been, you're breaking 2 barriers ... monogamous barrier & racial barrier. That's a pretty big BITE for having never been with any man other than your spouse since being married.

There are "lifestyle" clubs all around these days. Maybe visit one of them when they have their hospitality night. It'll give you a chance to meet with other couples before you get into the swinging. Maybe you'll be lucky and meet a couple or a black male while there. I have a link that I'll place here when I can find it, but if you do a search on Lifestyle Clubs in your location you'll probably come up with a few links to their personal websites. Call them, find out if they have hospitality nights and make a visit.

In the long run, these activities don't measure up to expectations and in fact put a tremendous strain on marriages, so you definitely want to go slow, set parameters, safe words, etc before you move forward. This is tremendously important if you have children at home. If you're having marital/sexual problems with spouse THIS ACTIVITY will probably only make it worse. Its not a "fixer" for marital problems.

Be prepared to cease & desist when either you or your spouse show a bit of stress.

words_GoodLuck.jpg

Last edited:
Welcome

Just think of it like going from riding a ten speed bike to a mountain bike off road! It's more adventurous and more exciting and you feel more fulfilled in the end!♠️

It would be very possible if you let the guy know that you apprehensive about this but still want to do this!

What you could expect is good sex, rough pounding, attention paid to every inch of your body, tattoos examined closely and loads of black cum in your pussy, ass, mouth and across your tits all while hubby sits in the corner and masturbates already planning on the next encounter

You are very beautiful, of course you are going to get it

Back