New BBC in Orlando area

Dxbbc

Male
From
FL, US
Hello to all my fellow members , I’m new to the area of Orlando and new to this lifestyle! Been back and forth about getting trying this but found this wonderful site from a friend and been taken it all in since I got here!

I’m working up to getting my account verified is there benefit to getting it verified on here ? Any insight would be great.

I’m a clean 6’2 male with a rock hard bbc of 7.5” in length 6.25” in girth ;). Message me if interested I can verify & show pics via Snapchat if anything :) but discretion is important to me. I also have test recent results.

Last edited:
Hello to all my fellow members , I’m new to the area of Orlando and new to this lifestyle! Been back and forth about getting trying this but found this wonderful site from a friend and been taken it all in since I got here!

I’m working up to getting my account verified is there benefit to getting it verified on here ? Any insight would be great.

I’m 6’2 male with a rock hard bbc of 7.5” in length 6.25” in girth ;). Message me if interested I can verify & show pics via Snapchat if anything :) but discretion is important to me.
Hello

Back