New and nervous

My husband and I are new to this, we're wanting to get verified this weekend. I (wife) am nervous about this, so I'm testing the waters. I've never been with a black guy, so I'm not sure what to expect. I have some tattoos and piercings, and shy at first, but I'm willing to see how this goes. I would like for my husband to watch and I'd like to take things slow. Is this a possibility?
Welcome. Yes, what you want is a very good possibility. Take time to find the right guy for you. I'm sure that you will enjoy the experience. Would love to chat sometime as you continue on your journey.

My husband and I are new to this, we're wanting to get verified this weekend. I (wife) am nervous about this, so I'm testing the waters. I've never been with a black guy, so I'm not sure what to expect. I have some tattoos and piercings, and shy at first, but I'm willing to see how this goes. I would like for my husband to watch and I'd like to take things slow. Is this a possibility?
You seem to really want it. I wish luck and fun.
In furthermore you talk about long term chastity and being black only. It seems a little fast.
If I can ask, who's idea was it to come in the lifestyle ? Yours or your husband's ? Did the the s.o. accept easily ?
All the best

You seem to really want it. I wish luck and fun.
In furthermore you talk about long term chastity and being black only. It seems a little fast.
If I can ask, who's idea was it to come in the lifestyle ? Yours or your husband's ? Did the the s.o. accept easily ?
All the best
well my wife really loves getting fucked by big black cock and sometimes two or three black cocks and she loves for me to watch and jack my little white dick. I love it.

Back