Mia 28 f CT interested in New experience

Hi!

I’m Mia from Greenwich, CT! I have been curious about this lifestyle recently and found this community. It took me a week to join and I’m not sure if it’s for me yet but I want to learn more. I have had a previous black boyfriend so it wouldn’t be my first time.

Nice to meet you all!
welcome to the site!

I go back and forth but I’m naturally brunette
well brunette's definitely got this guy's vote. and this site wouldn't be fun if i didn't say this at least...I'm sure you've dated one black guy at least....none of us would let you walk by without trying to say something! 😈

Hi!

I’m Mia from Greenwich, CT! I have been curious about this lifestyle recently and found this community. It took me a week to join and I’m not sure if it’s for me yet but I want to learn more. I have had a previous black boyfriend so it wouldn’t be my first time.

Nice to meet you all!
Is that you?

Hi!

Nice to meet you all!
Nice to meet your acquaintance virtually!

Back