M 21 New

Hello! I am a young boyfriend to my 26F partner who I love more than I can describe in a post! I am new here and very new to this kink. I am interested in my gf experiencing another man while she's with me, and I'm not entirely sure why, but the idea just gets me very excited. She is a beautiful, porcelain woman who is very dominant to me and is the love of my life, and I want her to have nothing but the best. If you are interested in learning more about her please feel free to reach out to me :)

Hello! I am a young boyfriend to my 26F partner who I love more than I can describe in a post! I am new here and very new to this kink. I am interested in my gf experiencing another man while she's with me, and I'm not entirely sure why, but the idea just gets me very excited. She is a beautiful, porcelain woman who is very dominant to me and is the love of my life, and I want her to have nothing but the best. If you are interested in learning more about her please feel free to reach out to me :)
I would like to get to know more about her

Back