Mia 28 f CT interested in New experience

Hi!

I’m Mia from Greenwich, CT! I have been curious about this lifestyle recently and found this community. It took me a week to join and I’m not sure if it’s for me yet but I want to learn more. I have had a previous black boyfriend so it wouldn’t be my first time.

Nice to meet you all!

welcome to the site! have fun here!

Hi!

I’m Mia from Greenwich, CT! I have been curious about this lifestyle recently and found this community. It took me a week to join and I’m not sure if it’s for me yet but I want to learn more. I have had a previous black boyfriend so it wouldn’t be my first time.

Nice to meet you all!
Welcome!

Thank you all for being so welcoming! If it was up to me, I’d please all of you!
You guys are making this transition easier and easier!
Couple of answers for you all:
-I have experience with bbc. 2 years with my bf who did show me how to please you.
-I’ve also recently had 2 very fun and unique bbc experiences that led me to this lifestyle. (Ask me about them if you want to hear).
- I do not find white men attractive. I actually find them repulsive.
- I do like women. Would be open to a gf.
- I can travel and love to travel.

Here’s a few more for you!
View attachment 6811268View attachment 6811269View attachment 6811270View attachment 6811271
Fuckkk you are Fine and you have some cute friends 😍
Have u ever been to Miami?

Hi!

Nice to meet you all!
Hey Amy. I’m Kevin. I live right by Norwalk. I’m pretty sure I’m what you are looking for. I can send a face pic if you like. Would love to chat and see how we vibe. Regardless wishing you the best in this adventure

Hi!

Nice to meet you all!
Hey mia
Like you I'm very much intrigued by the lifestyle. I live in Springfield, I'm bi with a bwc and think we could have a potential amazing "modern day white relationship"

I'm hot, intelligent fun to be with and always easy to laugh with. Not to mention I am successful. I'm not your typical "cuck" out of shape, ugly etc Im just a kinky fuck and been looking for a woman that'll match it

Back