Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

Black cum is now like icing on the cake for both me and my husband. Initially we were very hygiene conscious and no condoms meant no pussy or ass fucking. Aftert removing their condom I would let bull shoot their cum on my big tits or face and Michel would lick me clean. But we had a feeling that we were missing something when we could see the huge loads my lovers would cover me with.
One day, I was being fucked doggy style by a beautiful ebony cock, the bull suddenly pulled out of my cunt and I could feel he was removing his condom. I panicked and look at Michel's reaction. He was obviously aware of what was happening. The bull plunged bareback into my pussy. Trouble. He started shooting in my pussy before pulling out again and dumping the rest of his sperm on my anus and between my buttocks. I could feel it running down between my legs. Michel with a massice hardon got closer, watched and said: "that is beautiful". He then started licking me all over.
Now although we are still hygiene conscious, we tend to enjoy bareback more often. It is certainly a lot more exciting than with condoms.

[E="38hsquirter, post: 405811, member: 44165"]View attachment 318053 I arranged for a black man from a swingers site as a birthday present for my wife. The requirement was that he was to use a condom. The first go around he did use a condom. After they rested for a while, they started kissing and fondling again. He rolled over on top and started to rub his cock head against her pussy very rapidly. Nothing turns her on more than that. After a minute of rapid rubbing, she was begging him to fuck her. He plunged all 10 inches into her bareback. He fucked her for another 30 minutes that way. After he came, he pulled out leaving a trail of cum. He turned to me, waved his glistening cum covered cock at me and laughed.[/QUOTE]

What a perfect gift.

I remember the very first time a black man fucked my wife. I asked a friend of hers if he knew of any black men he can bring within the next time arrived at our home he told me he had one. I told him to make sure he has in with him because I want to watch his cock disappear in my wife's pussy.

They arrived a few days later my wife had no idea a black man was going to be with you he started fucking my wife I noticed a big bulge in the black man's pants I want to see his cock disappear my white pussy so bad . When her friend was done fucking her the black man went right to her started making out when I see his beautiful black cock come out I am most got off in my pants anticipating that beautiful black thing going in my wife's pussy real deep bareback. it was a very exciting site to watch I got off in my pants just watching it beautiful black cock going deep in my wife's pussy bareback knowing he's going to pump a real big load in her.

You were lucky marrying the ideal wife who loved bareback sex for a long marriage.

I do remember the first time. Well the absolute first time was with a white bull. But the first time with a bbc, my wife had always made him wear condoms and then felt comfortable enough to let him go bareback. He would cum on her belly or ass. Then one time she simply begged for him to do it inside her. I also came in my pants hearing and seeing that. Man did he fill her too !!!

I can recall every thrust and squirt. I was pretty cautious about going bareback....but as my husband says the third time is the charm. We went to my lovers house for an all nighter, our third time, and it was intense right from the get go. He was inside me before my husband had even gotten our bags from the car. It wasn't too long and we were in the bedroom and I was getting it doggy style with a condom. My lover was talking so sexy and nasty in my ear and my husband was kneeling on the floor beside the bed looking at my face as I was in getting an incredible deep f*ing. My lover starts whispering in my ear that he wants to fill my pussy with his cum. It just made me hotter and I pushed back harder a minute later my lover stops and says loudly...I WANT TO FILL YOUR HOT PUSSY WITH MY CUM! I froze...raised my gaze to look at my husband who said nothing. I looked at my husband and slowly slid forward off that big cock, my lover took off his condom and tossed it on the floor by my husband. I smiled at my husband and felt that big cock glide back into me...he filled me four times that night and two times the next morning before we left. Now I was hooked.
simply wonderful.

Any husband or ******* whose wife or ******* is fucking black man you have to expect that they are going to blow their load real deep in the belly, real good chance of pregnancy if you think otherwise your a idiot
I agree my wife has a bull with a very long cock and he pumps his big load deep inside my wife's belly. She says it takes a couple of days for it to drain out of her.

Dsoul: What you say is so very true. My actual first time was with my ex-wife and I still think about that day all the time. It is probably my number one go to when masturbating

Its more like a rush of prohibited substance *******. The more you recall the moment, the more you deem it necessary to enjoy watching it happen again.

Back