Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

Yes my wife new i wanted her creampie to eat so we had 4 bulls unload their seed in her the first time then i cleaned her beautiful streched out leaking married pussy and ate my dessert befor i cleaned and drank 4 bulls loads of seed into my cuckold mouth pussy!
WOULD LOVE TO EAT FOUR LOADS OF BLACK BABY BATTER,MUST OF BEING ONE HECK OF A GOOD TIME FOR YOU.

My first time was unplanned. We had not given ourselves completely to what would become our first black master, although things were certainly going that way. He'd fucked me in front of my boyfriend several times a week over the month previous, getting more controlling in his treatment of us both, subtly moving from swinging to dominance.
That night, he ordered my boyfriend to sit in a corner, naked, but not allowing him to stroke. Laying me down to take me missionary, he pulled off the condom after a couple of thrusts. He told my boyfriend to shut up, then looked at me and just said "Problem"? I mumbled out a "No sir" and he slammed back in me.
When he came, it was the first time anyone ever had finished me bareback, and it felt like I had a compass spinning in my head for life, that finally pointed true north. I knew what I needed.
I cried for a half hour afterward, but also laughed, so overjoyed and overwhelmed. After the real man left, my boyfriend held me, and I cried on his shoulder, telling him this was my life, and he could accept me doing a lot more of it, or leave.

I was able to oblige a middle age wife the chance to feel a dick in her vaginal area as she came. and she was very surprised that she was never stimulated that deep around her vaginal walls and was convinced that squirting was a joke and not possible until she came from my spooning her her juices running down my leg just made me thrust harder and when i suddenly stopped and pulled out to spread her lips i let her squirt me and told her to watch.... she couldnt believe it after all this time she has never felt such pleasure...

156.JPG I arranged for a black man from a swingers site as a birthday present for my wife. The requirement was that he was to use a condom. The first go around he did use a condom. After they rested for a while, they started kissing and fondling again. He rolled over on top and started to rub his cock head against her pussy very rapidly. Nothing turns her on more than that. After a minute of rapid rubbing, she was begging him to fuck her. He plunged all 10 inches into her bareback. He fucked her for another 30 minutes that way. After he came, he pulled out leaving a trail of cum. He turned to me, waved his glistening cum covered cock at me and laughed.

Attachments

• DSC00329.JPG
    DSC00329.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 236
Last edited:
View attachment 318053 I arranged for a black man from a swingers site as a birthday present for my wife. The requirement was that he was to use a condom. The first go around he did use a condom. After they rested for a while, they started kissing and fondling again. He rolled over on top and started to rub his cock head against her pussy very rapidly. Nothing turns her on more than that. After a minute of rapid rubbing, she was begging him to fuck her. He plunged all 10 inches into her bareback. He fucked her for another 30 minutes that way. After he came, he pulled out leaving a trail of cum. He turned to me, waved his glistening cum covered cock at me and laughed.

So, is your wife on birth control or might you have a permanent souvenir of this encounter? Were you angry with your wife or are you a complete cuck and not in a position to question her actions?

I had mixed emotions. I was concerned about no protection but I had never I had never seen he so hot. She was begging to be fucked. She was cumming from the rubbing of the clit and wiggling her but to try to get his cock. When he thrust in she climaxed and seemed to be in a state of continuous climax the rest of the time. By the time he came in her pusyy, I was so excited I came without touching myself.View attachment 318662

What do you think you enjoy more, the fact that your wife is getting a good fucking or the humiliation that she is getting something from another man that you can't give her. You were humiliated by her black lover laughing at you. Does your wife ever add to the humiliation by insulting your cock or love-making abilities while she's in the arms of a black lover?

xvideos.com_559d8d16de2cc6dfed00c2aecb68f87a_5549-1.jpg After a long time playing around with fantasies we decided that karen find a black guy she liked and go on a date with him.
I didnt think anything would happen that night but then I got a picture sent from her phone to mine showing her beautiful cunt running with her black dates cum.
I could plainly see my wifes face and the close up showed his cum leaking from her love hole that until then had been mine only .
I felt excited , confused and a sense of loss all at the same time , but mostly excitement that my beautiful white wife had just been blacked.

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you think you enjoy more, the fact that your wife is getting aed she was enjoying it so much and I realized I couldn't mak good fucking or the humiliation that she is getting something from another man that you can't give her. You were humiliated by her black lover laughing at you. Does your wife ever add to the humiliation by insulting your cock or love-making abilities while she's in the arms of a black lover?

Both, I was amazed that she was enjoying it so much and I realized I couldn't make her cum like that. She told me that for several days afterwards she could hardly feel my dick in her.

How do you feel now knowing she fucks bbc ? What do you feel about her taking a blacklovers cum inside her now ?
Its become a very big part of our marriage.
Knowing that my wife loves black cock so much and may at any time be with one of her black lovers cuckolding me .
Knowing that she will always take thier cum into her body drives me crazy for her.

Laura got creampied the first time she slept with a black guy. It was planned, since we wanted to make the most out of our first experience. We waited for the test results of her black friend before they started fucking, so that they could do it without a condom.

I was very aroused when I saw it happen. He dropped a big load in her pussy and she was visibly pleased with it. I don't think there is anything more erotic than a nice interracial creampie, especially a black cock unloading in a white girl's pussy, and it well and truly completes the experience of her getting blacked.

Last edited:
Ma'am your mature pussy looks alot like my BBW wife's pussy:
Meaty and moist .... hungry for superior length and thickness

View attachment 318053 I arranged for a black man from a swingers site as a birthday present for my wife. The requirement was that he was to use a condom. The first go around he did use a condom. After they rested for a while, they started kissing and fondling again. He rolled over on top and started to rub his cock head against her pussy very rapidly. Nothing turns her on more than that. After a minute of rapid rubbing, she was begging him to fuck her. He plunged all 10 inches into her bareback. He fucked her for another 30 minutes that way. After he came, he pulled out leaving a trail of cum. He turned to me, waved his glistening cum covered cock at me and laughed.

knowing your bull is a good first step but it should be a progression if that's what all parties agree on then let it flow

My wife's first BBC cream-pie was not completely planned. We did allow him to go bareback but told him ahead of time "no cumming inside her".. They enjoyed each other throughly without a condom between them and when he was about to pull out and cum on her belly, she grabbed his ass, pulled him deep inside her and said "it's ok".. and I knew she was taking his load. It was so fucking hot I came myself. She left it in there as much as she could until he got dressed and left and then I fucked her cum filled pussy. The feeling was simply incredible.

Back