Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

I think accepting a bulls cum for the first time is a special moment, normally depicting the wife's full acceptance of the bull.
Similar to that if the first time that penetration occurs, these are all milestones in a relationship and cuckold journey which can never be erased or forgotten.
A wife will never forget the feeling of being stretch and filled beyond what her husband can achieve. Nor can she forget the feeling of that big cock filling her so much start to pulsate and the warm feeling of his seed being pumped deep inside her.
This also becomes especially prominent if hubby is denied intercourse or must wear a condom.

This is for the hubbies and white wives and even black bulls in here:

Can you recall the first time a black bull jerked his whole package of semen deep inside your woman's womb? Maybe you had both planned for it to happen that night, or maybe it happened rather spontaneous, watching the black man use your wife/slut girlfriend for a cum bucket... What was the first reaction that went through your mind seeing that happen for the first time?

Was it everything you'd ever hopped to imagine would happen? Did it bring delight to your heart seeing it?
We have talked about the first time and that was on the ship ,Kim was surprised about how big he was she never thought about his first load I was so impressed the way she handled him and she was so intense enjoying his huge cock so when he blew she hd no way of getting out of the way and didn't want too, and then seeing her clean it up was fantastic

We have talked about the first time and that was on the ship ,Kim was surprised about how big he was she never thought about his first load I was so impressed the way she handled him and she was so intense enjoying his huge cock so when he blew she hd no way of getting out of the way and didn't want too, and then seeing her clean it up was fantastic

What do you recall was your response then and after it happened?

The first time I had black cock he nutted inside me I knew he was close to cumming and I told him to pull out but he didn't. But when he did OMG what a feeling and I soon forgot that I didn't want him to do it. At the the time it was the first time I cheated on my husband and I was still very fertile but I didn't care anymore cause it felt so good and there was a lot of cum more than my husband every had! By the time it was over he came in me 2 more times. I was hooked after that and haven't looked back.

The first time I had black cock he nutted inside me I knew he was close to cumming and I told him to pull out but he didn't. But when he did OMG what a feeling and I soon forgot that I didn't want him to do it. At the the time it was the first time I cheated on my husband and I was still very fertile but I didn't care anymore cause it felt so good and there was a lot of cum more than my husband every had! By the time it was over he came in me 2 more times. I was hooked after that and haven't looked back.

Does your hubby know now what happened?

Back