Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

Unfortunately I am yet to have that first experience when I finally get to shoot my creamy load in the wife of a cuckold. Then again perhaps unfortunately is the wrong word. It is something for me to look forward to when I meet the right couple. I have had a number of landmark moments since the Bull in me awakened and all of them have been special

My VERY FIRST TIME starting in this lifestyle was a smoking hot blonde hotwife and her overweight pencil-dick hubby watched. I came so hard I didn't even pull out I just drowned her pussy with Black seed. They both loved it so I came in her two more times. Breeding hotwife pussy is the only way for me since then - and there has been a few impregnations along the way! :blackgreedy:

We were at an adult theater for the first time. After sucking some cock at the gloryholes, we decided to hit the theater. I wound up getting gangbanged by every guy in the place! We insisted everyone use condoms. Everyone came on my body. But after several small white cocks, I needed to cum, so I told the only black guy there to fuck me hard. He put on a condom and began to stretch out my pussy while my husband filmed. I was covered in cum from all the guys, and was going wild! At some point he must have taken the condom off, because when he came. I could feel the warm flood of cum in my pussy. When he pulled out a huge drop of cum slid out of my pussy and hit the floor. I was so turned on when I found out he came in me, I lost it and came again! My husband was a little freaked out, but I told him to fuck me. He said my sloppy pussy was felt amazing! That was my first bbc creampie!

At some point he must have taken the condom off, because when he came. I could feel the warm flood of cum in my pussy. When he pulled out a huge drop of cum slid out of my pussy and hit the floor. I was so turned on when I found out he came in me, I lost it and came again! My husband was a little freaked out, but I told him to fuck me. He said my sloppy pussy was felt amazing! That was my first bbc creampie!

Have you since been enjoying it bareback?

I could feel the warm flood of cum in my pussy. When he pulled out a huge drop of cum slid out of my pussy and hit the floor. I was so turned on when I found out he came in me, I lost it and came again! My husband was a little freaked out, but I told him to fuck me. He said my sloppy pussy was felt amazing! That was my first bbc creampie!

once u have that sensation it is damn hard to go back! That Blacck nut is mesmerizing in the pussy - takes control of your mind and senses and fucks with your mentals. You will want Black men to cum in you every time from now on, cuz if they dont u will be wasting some good seed ;)

This is for the hubbies and white wives and even black bulls in here:

Can you recall the first time a black bull jerked his whole package of semen deep inside your woman's womb? Maybe you had both planned for it to happen that night, or maybe it happened rather spontaneous, watching the black man use your wife/slut girlfriend for a cum bucket... What was the first reaction that went through your mind seeing that happen for the first time?

Was it everything you'd ever hopped to imagine would happen? Did it bring delight to your heart seeing it?
It was ABSOLUTELY everything I had hoped for! His thick load spurting into my married pussy made me cum so f'ing hard! I'll never stop accepting my bull's loads!

This is for the hubbies and white wives and even black bulls in here:

Can you recall the first time a black bull jerked his whole package of semen deep inside your woman's womb? Maybe you had both planned for it to happen that night, or maybe it happened rather spontaneous, watching the black man use your wife/slut girlfriend for a cum bucket... What was the first reaction that went through your mind seeing that happen for the first time?

Was it everything you'd ever hopped to imagine would happen? Did it bring delight to your heart seeing it?

REMEMBER! HOW THE HECK COULD I, OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS HAD THAT EXPERIENCE FOR THAT MATTER, EVER FORGET! IT IS IDELIBLY INKED IN MY MIND! AND I LOVED IT THEN AND I STILL LOVE IT!

We posted about that first experience elsewhere on this site so I'll stick explicitidly to the question. Yes I do remember it, every little detail, the sights, the sounds, the smells the actions and reactions! It is as if it's still happening! I should also mention, I have numerous pics and video that Pam and I watch several times a week just to rekindle the fires! LOL

No, we definitely did not plan it for that night, or any night for that matter. It was really a simple matter of being in the right place, at the right time with the right guy. There is a little history behind it however.

I had a very early teen experience of seeing my first black guy in the nude at a cadet summer camp, he was masturbating in the shower no less. After that I always had this fantasy of wanting to see a black guy screw a white girl. That fantasy carried over onto our marriage bed. Unfortunately the first time my new bride heard me bring that fantasy up I spent the night in the spare bedroom and was called a pervert! I also suffered the coldness of Artic Air around the house for a week or so also. Alas, after several years, Pam grew used to my little fantasy and even played along when she was extra horny. Anyway, just three years ago this past March we were on a combined vacation/convention trip. While at a convention cocktail party I was surprised to meet an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. We lost contact shortly after graduation and hadn't spoken or been in contact with each other since then. I introduced him to Pam and we all spent the next night out on the town together doing some club hopping and getting reacquainted. Later that night Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam. It was her first ever cock, other than my own that is, and most definitely her first ever black cock! Oh! Did I forget to mention Edwin is black!

The first time Edwin got into Pam, she was on the bed on her back, her legs spread by Edwin, he was on his knees between her legs, he was holding her right waist in his big left hand (he's 6 ft 6 ins tall) (Pam is 5 ft 10 ins tall, 140 lbs), his massive almost 12 in black cock in his right. I clearly recall Pam lifting her head and repositioning her pillow so as to better watch what was about to invade her poor swollen wet hungry wet white pussy! I should also mention that She and Edwin had placed a pillow beneath her la derrière so as to allow his massive black cock better access to her love nest! Edwin went in bareback and unloaded his first load of hot cum in Pam's pussy within seconds of getting only about 1/4 of that black monster into her. I can still remember both the sight, the sounds and the smell of their combined love juices as if it just happened!

The first thing that went through my mind when I saw this happened was, "OMG is he going to be able get it back up again and not disappoint Pam! Was he going to be able to stuff that entire massive black cock all the way in her to its balls! Is he going to hurt her! Can she really take all that big black cock! Is she really going to enjoy it!" I can assure every reader, these and many more questions went through my mind. The end result was that Edwin didn't miss a stroke and blew several loads of hot cum up Pam's pussy that night, as well as the five following nights. I stopped counting Pam's orgasms at 14! As they say, a great time was had by all and the rest is history!

Last edited:
REMEMBER! HOW THE HECK COULD I, OR ANYONE ELSE WHO HAS HAD THAT EXPERIENCE FOR THAT MATTER, EVER FORGET! IT IS IDELIBLY INKED IN MY MIND! AND I LOVED IT THEN AND I STILL LOVE IT!

We posted about that first experience elsewhere on this site so I'll stick explicitidly to the question. Yes I do remember it, every little detail, the sights, the sounds, the smells the actions and reactions! It is as if it's still happening! I should also mention, I have numerous pics and video that Pam and I watch several times a week just to rekindle the fires! LOL

No, we definitely did not plan it for that night, or any night for that matter. It was really a simple matter of being in the right place, at the right time with the right guy. There is a little history behind it however.

I had a very early teen experience of seeing my first black guy in the nude at a cadet summer camp, he was masturbating in the shower no less. After that I always had this fantasy of wanting to see a black guy screw a white girl. That fantasy carried over onto our marriage bed. Unfortunately the first time my new bride heard me bring that fantasy up I spent the night in the spare bedroom and was called a pervert! I also suffered the coldness of Artic Air around the house for a week or so also. Alas, after several years, Pam grew used to my little fantasy and even played along when she was extra horny. Anyway, just three years ago this past March we were on a combined vacation/convention trip. While at a convention cocktail party I was surprised to meet an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin. We lost contact shortly after graduation and hadn't spoken or been in contact with each other since then. I introduced him to Pam and we all spent the next night out on the town together doing some club hopping and getting reacquainted. Later that night Edwin ended up balls deep in Pam. It was her first ever cock, other than my own that is, and most definitely her first ever black cock! Oh! Did I forget to mention Edwin is black!

The first time Edwin got into Pam, she was on the bed on her back, her legs spread by Edwin, he was on his knees between her legs, he was holding her right waist in his big left hand (he's 6 ft 6 ins tall) (Pam is 5 ft 10 ins tall, 140 lbs), his massive almost 12 in black cock in his right. I clearly recall Pam lifting her head and repositioning her pillow so as to better watch what was about to invade her poor swollen wet hungry wet white pussy! I should also mention that She and Edwin had placed a pillow beneath her la derrière so as to allow his massive black cock better access to her love nest! Edwin went in bareback and unloaded his first load of hot cum in Pam's pussy within seconds of getting only about 1/4 of that black monster into her. I can still remember both the sight, the sounds and the smell of their combined love juices as if it just happened!

The first thing that went through my mind when I saw this happened was, "OMG is he going to be able get it back up again and not disappoint Pam! Was he going to be able to stuff that entire massive black cock all the way in her to its balls! Is he going to hurt her! Can she really take all that big black cock! Is she really going to enjoy it!" I can assure every reader, these and many more questions went through my mind. The end result was that Edwin didn't miss a stroke and blew several loads of hot cum up Pam's pussy that night, as well as the five following nights. I stopped counting Pam's orgasms at 14! As they say, a great time was had by all and the rest is history!
Love to watch that video and can share some of my wife too

It was ABSOLUTELY everything I had hoped for! His thick load spurting into my married pussy made me cum so f'ing hard! I'll never stop accepting my bull's loads!
I had not planned for it to happen, but I agree once i felt him spurting deep inside my married pussy, I came so so hard. This really surprised me but made me always want it that way

I can recall every thrust and squirt. I was pretty cautious about going bareback....but as my husband says the third time is the charm. We went to my lovers house for an all nighter, our third time, and it was intense right from the get go. He was inside me before my husband had even gotten our bags from the car. It wasn't too long and we were in the bedroom and I was getting it doggy style with a condom. My lover was talking so sexy and nasty in my ear and my husband was kneeling on the floor beside the bed looking at my face as I was in getting an incredible deep f*ing. My lover starts whispering in my ear that he wants to fill my pussy with his cum. It just made me hotter and I pushed back harder a minute later my lover stops and says loudly...I WANT TO FILL YOUR HOT PUSSY WITH MY CUM! I froze...raised my gaze to look at my husband who said nothing. I looked at my husband and slowly slid forward off that big cock, my lover took off his condom and tossed it on the floor by my husband. I smiled at my husband and felt that big cock glide back into me...he filled me four times that night and two times the next morning before we left. Now I was hooked.
Da

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 109
love the look on hubbys face as he watched the guy deep in me and me pulling the guy in so I could get every drop of his hot cum the guy was a heavy cummer and flooded me I came too
he turned to hubby and said after a really intense fuck session thats how to fuck a woman and I lay there the guys and my cum coming out
hubby came too jerking his cock

Back