Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

This is for the hubbies and white wives and even black bulls in here:

Can you recall the first time a black bull jerked his whole package of semen deep inside your woman's womb? Maybe you had both planned for it to happen that night, or maybe it happened rather spontaneous, watching the black man use your wife/slut girlfriend for a cum bucket... What was the first reaction that went through your mind seeing that happen for the first time?

Was it everything you'd ever hopped to imagine would happen? Did it bring delight to your heart seeing it?

The first time a black man came inside of me I didn't realize it had happened and was shocked at the amount, I had just came twice myself and was too disoriented to notice. He kept fucking me and by the time he came a second time I was a mess. I cleaned up and was getting in my car when he came up behind me leaned me against my car lifted my skirt up and proceeded to fuck me in the parking lot where I came on him one more time in the parking lot. He came shortly after me where I had to rush back to work where I was amazed at how much cum he had after cumming twice earlier. I remember this as I rushed back to work and could feel it between my thighs as I couldn't clean up and had to rush to a meeting.

The first time?
Wow, it was so many things!
It was exciting.
It was scary.
I mean, no man had ever been with me besides my husband.

My lover was not supposed to cum inside of me. He was supposed to wear a condom or pull out, but we were caught up in the moment.
I could not believe it when I felt his massive load fill me up.
It really felt strange to have the semen of another man in me.

Later, we were nervous because I was not on any birth control, and was very fertile.
We were lucky.
We played it safe after that.

The first time?
It was exciting.
It was scary.

My lover was not supposed to cum inside of me. He was supposed to wear a condom or pull out, but we were caught up in the moment.

Later, we were nervous because I was not on any birth control, and was very fertile.
We were lucky.
same here, he was first after husband, was not supposed to cum inside me but it just happened, not on pill and very nervous afterwords. But it did feel so good, he loved, I loved it and husband accepted it.

The first time?
It was exciting.
It was scary.

We were lucky.
me too, same thing...lol

Back