Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

Kissing and making out with black cum all over them. Such good girls!

c3-gif.1031670
azgin-kadini-elemanlar-fena-sikecekler_5-gif.1031671

Our first bbc encounter M went with him to his home. We never discussed condoms, didnt matter because he told her he hated them. They fucked till 4am, when he brought her home. First thought after she stripped, i couldnt beleive that clear cum was running out of her pussy. Second thought i had about it when i went down on her, "this is soooo fucking hot, love it"

I'm always looking online for videos where the action starts out with condom and then for whatever reason the condom goes off and they fuck bareback. I'm also crazy for genuine first time bareback videos.

If anyone has a few recommendations I'll be eternally thankful :)

IRL if my wife would ever hook up with a BBC i would LOVE for them to go bareback. With our friends it has always been bareback, but with a stranger it's a bit risky, which scares me.

But i agree with some here, the idea of a big alpha male depositing his seed in your wife's holiness is truly exciting!

the first was the first time I was with my very first time with a bbc .. the night it happen my husband and I talk about it and we both decided he would pull out and not cum in me ..but as the night went on and he was fucking me it was feeling better and better went he looked at my husband and told he he was about to cum ,,my husband told him to pull out but my then I had decided I needed to feel his blk. seed in just as he was about to pull out I wrap my legs around his ass and pull him as deep in me as I could ,, and told him to give his seed deep in me ....god I felt so good feeling him cum in me ,,my husband got a little mad at me but before the night was over he was telling to cum in me ,,that was my first time

First time wasn't planned as such, we were sure he was clean so didn't insist on condom and he just cum in her when he was ready without ever asking if it was safe to do so. In fact it was never discussed, but both wife and myself liked that he didn't care. Wife likes to have guy finish inside her and for me no better sight than to see wife's pussy full of black guys cum

Back