Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

it was for me looking back one of the most humiliating and both "wonderful" things to happen at that time , the way he held her from behind and opened her wide her cunt gaping wide open his spunk just starting to ooze out, he held her there as if he was displaying what he had just fucked and left in her as cheeky as fuck grinning at me telling me I "could have her back now" as if he had finished with a piece of meat,
I have to admit at the time it was so humiliating but so fucking horny , and I couldn't get over how thick his spunk looked
I was panicking as well about her fucking bare back, she just laughed telling me to suck it from her making me even hornier

damn...
perfect,,,
you are so lucky...
i could not have waited to get her home i would have cleaned her in the parking lot (or at least had a taste)
i love cleaning up - and especially sliding into a fertile BBC slut full of potent black seed, knowing she is unprotected - forsing his black seed deeper inside her as i enjoy sloppy seconds - but being mindfull not to cum inside her my self.

i wouldn't want to accidentally knock her up.
If she gets knocked up like that i would want to be sure it was one of the strangers black baby, not mine - the ultimate cuckold~!!!

Ours didnt end up quite as I had hoped. He fucked the hell out of her and cam inside her but oddly enough not much. It was his first time with a white couple and I think he got weirded out. I was hoping she would be dripping but it was sensational nonetheless. I filmed it and rewatch it from time to time, seeing him thrust and tense up at the moment of ejaculation and how spread eagle my ex-wife was for him, wanting and ready for him to cum inside her. She told him she loved him during it too which may not have helped. I didn't hear her whisper that until I replayed the video. But it was overall as I had hoped. His bigger thicker frame and hips on top of her most of the time thrusting into her with her open for him and then reverse cowgirl for a bit since im not big enough for that, then finishing it off missionary. She was so open and eager for his cock to cum inside her too. I was hoping she would be dripping so I could lick her clean later. I also do regret not sucking him off but just wasn't feeling it then. In the video though his cock springs out from his boxers and i just cant help myself in wanting to service him when watching it. Too late now

First time I took a load from Black cock, I was cheating on my husband w some guy I met at the bar. Sex was sooooooo hot. Anyway he kept saying how he's going to get me pregnant (which was super hot, bc I knew it wasn't going to happen bc we used a condom, bc I was fertile)... After fucking me for about half an hour before, He flipped me missionary, and with a quick movement of his hand he pulled the condom off and immediately buried it back deep inside , and came. Sent my body into a quivering, most amazing orgasm I've ever had bc I knew what he had done. Then chuckled, said I told ya. :inlove::inlove:

First time I took a load from Black cock, I was cheating on my husband w some guy I met at the bar. Sex was sooooooo hot. Anyway he kept saying how he's going to get me pregnant (which was super hot, bc I knew it wasn't going to happen bc we used a condom, bc I was fertile)... After fucking me for about half an hour before, He flipped me missionary, and with a quick movement of his hand he pulled the condom off and immediately buried it back deep inside , and came. Sent my body into a quivering, most amazing orgasm I've ever had bc I knew what he had done. Then chuckled, said I told ya. :inlove::inlove:

well did he Black breed you

. You not the first. Common move to breed women having doubts. Begin with the condom then when she is too far gone into sex , slip the condom off and cum inside her.

Back