Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

The first time a bull unloaded in my wife was epic. She told him to take the condom off and unload in her. He proceeded to unload 3 more times in her that night .Then I got to clean his cum out of her and the mix of his and hers of the head of his swollen black cock. Fucking epic night
It took me awhile to get to the cleaning part but but i took sloppy seconds from the beginning.After witnessing the beauty of their sex over several hookups and even licking her clit while he fucked her senceless and doing double vaginal with them it only seemed natural to clean her to another epic orgasm.Shortly there after he aproached me alone and suggested if i was willing to do all that would i like to take his cum straight from the source.I was shocked scared and arroused all at the same time.I have become an eager cock sucker for him over the last 10 years and have no regrets.

It's something the wives must share with their hubbies...it enhances the experience and nothing bonds them together than that. Initially it might seem scary for the hubby, but once the wife's introduced him to it, she won't need to call him for it anymore.
She won't, he will be eager to watch.

It took me awhile to get to the cleaning part but but i took sloppy seconds from the beginning.After witnessing the beauty of their sex over several hookups and even licking her clit while he fucked her senceless and doing double vaginal with them it only seemed natural to clean her to another epic orgasm.Shortly there after he aproached me alone and suggested if i was willing to do all that would i like to take his cum straight from the source.I was shocked scared and arroused all at the same time.I have become an eager cock sucker for him over the last 10 years and have no regrets.
Sloppy seconds started after I cleaned up. There was still plenty in her pussy for the sloppy seconds

I invited my Bull over while my hubby was at work. I sent him the video to show him my full pussy.
Wow, your legs looked AMAZING(!!!) and the wedding ring, and knowing your on your marital bed and being fucked and then flooded wirh Black seed, Beyond hot! Best minute and a half clip to be found here, or anywhere! Thanks Goddess:)

The first black man I decided to have sex with became a regular for me. After about a month of us having protected sex, I told him during to take off his condom and cum in me. He came deep inside me and it was a large load. I laid on the bed pussy throbbing and oozing cum. It was a very intense and passionate situation. I’ve been letting black men cum inside me since.

The first black man I decided to have sex with became a regular for me. After about a month of us having protected sex, I told him during to take off his condom and cum in me. He came deep inside me and it was a large load. I laid on the bed pussy throbbing and oozing cum. It was a very intense and passionate situation. I’ve been letting black men cum inside me since.
As it should be

This is for the hubbies and white wives and even black bulls in here:

Can you recall the first time a black bull jerked his whole package of semen deep inside your woman's womb? Maybe you had both planned for it to happen that night, or maybe it happened rather spontaneous, watching the black man use your wife/slut girlfriend for a cum bucket... What was the first reaction that went through your mind seeing that happen for the first time?

Was it everything you'd ever hopped to imagine would happen? Did it bring delight to your heart seeing it?
I wasn't there when it happened but I remember when she came home that evening... she smiled so much and she was so happy, and then I got to clean her!

We need to chat love. I got a nice 10 inch bbc whst ur name on it

Letting a white pussy accept Black seed is for a white woman going through an acceptable rite of passage. Majority of white women know that inevitably they are going to surrender to wanting the have that Black Cock cum deep inside them. If they can allow themselves to get fucked bareback, then it's only necessary they submit to accepting a bull's seed, even if it's one time.

View attachment 2269938

Christina used a condom until Mike had been tested. After that it was always bareback.

IP_1781_main_1544804459_1-25.jpg

Last edited:
This is for the hubbies and white wives and even black bulls in here:

Can you recall the first time a black bull jerked his whole package of semen deep inside your woman's womb? Maybe you had both planned for it to happen that night, or maybe it happened rather spontaneous, watching the black man use your wife/slut girlfriend for a cum bucket... What was the first reaction that went through your mind seeing that happen for the first time?

Was it everything you'd ever hopped to imagine would happen? Did it bring delight to your heart seeing it?

It was even better than I had imagined. It was the most erotic thing that I have ever seen.
My wife said that she felt "complete" as a woman.
Highly recommended.

IP_1400_main_1507721509_1-51.jpg

Back