Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

This is for the hubbies and white wives and even black bulls in here:

Can you recall the first time a black bull jerked his whole package of semen deep inside your woman's womb? Maybe you had both planned for it to happen that night, or maybe it happened rather spontaneous, watching the black man use your wife/slut girlfriend for a cum bucket... What was the first reaction that went through your mind seeing that happen for the first time?

Was it everything you'd ever hopped to imagine would happen? Did it bring delight to your heart seeing it?
The first and only time was purely by mistake. He was wearing a condom and pounded her hard as she came and cane and he emptied his load inside her but obviously wearing a rubber. Then as he withdrew he said ‘oh’ as clearly it had split. I was nervous as to her reaction but me? I was very excited and as I looked at her pussy his cum was leaking out and sliding between her legs. She was quite calm about it all as she accepted it was an accident. To this day I hope he’d sabotaged his condom in order to spill his seed in her womb.
I did hope that when they met again she would accept him and although she did accept him bare she has yet to accept another mans seed inside her pussy. I am hoping we can change that though and that I get to see what I desire most.

This was my wife EXACTLY, but on the 2nd time she fucked him... guess what, he did not pull out. I watched him cum in my wife, full buried in there, but what i didn't expect was to see her holding him in her while he moaned as he came in her. She didn't let him got till he was done.
But hey that's the way you allowed him in bareback not many guys will or even are able to pull out ones they start to cum natural reaction is to go deeper and at least stay and unload just a natural thing to do..

My wife had been fucking black bulls since college so I did not witness her first. But now when her bull(s) fuck her and cum in her I see a side I never get. Her eyes roll back and her toes curl as he unloads into her.
Guess she still like the Black Bulls after how many years they must be doing her good if she has those kind of reactions when he unloads in her,
does that make you jealous . ?

My wife had been fucking black bulls since college so I did not witness her first. But now when her bull(s) fuck her and cum in her I see a side I never get. Her eyes roll back and her toes curl as he unloads into her.
. Nature at its finest. Wanting the seed deep inside that starts the pregnncy ( when they are fertile ). Mature wives still have the memories and the desire even if they no longer procreate. What has changed now ( or perhaps not ) is the black bull semen inside so many white women and so many white women impregnated by black men

Can you recall the first time a black bull jerked his whole package of semen deep inside your woman's womb? Maybe you had both planned for it to happen that night, or maybe it happened rather spontaneous, watching the black man use your wife/slut girlfriend for a cum bucket... What was the first reaction that went through your mind seeing that happen for the first time?

Was it everything you'd ever hopped to imagine would happen? Did it bring delight to your heart seeing it?
I’ll do more than tell you about it I’ll show you.
I was excited about it because I was able to plop down on my husbands mouth and have him clean me out which was my fantasy

Attachments

• C8F11E6F-A928-4FC9-8D63-B4F1DFB6726B.jpeg
    C8F11E6F-A928-4FC9-8D63-B4F1DFB6726B.jpeg
    114.3 KB · Views: 497
The first time a black man came in my wife was actually on our honeymoon. We had been together for years before getting married. She had been with one other black man before but with a condom. We had planned this for months before the wedding. We met the guy online and had him get tested. Seeing him cum in my wife twice was amazing. Second time she came with him. Still an incredible turn on to think about years later! We had a reception days later with friends/family. Given that sperm is supposed to live for up to 5 days I really liked the idea that a black man's sperm was still inside her for our wedding reception!

Does it count if it was before we met

The first time a black man came in my wife was actually on our honeymoon. We had been together for years before getting married. She had been with one other black man before but with a condom. We had planned this for months before the wedding. We met the guy online and had him get tested. Seeing him cum in my wife twice was amazing. Second time she came with him. Still an incredible turn on to think about years later! We had a reception days later with friends/family. Given that sperm is supposed to live for up to 5 days I really liked the idea that a black man's sperm was still inside her for our wedding reception!
Inspirational. Thanks for sharing.

Oh yeah, my husband was there for it, I'll never forget it.
I had been with the new bull a few times before. We all agreed that the condom would stay on until we decided that we were ready. I think hubby didn't want me to give away his property, lol.

Somewhere in the middle, we flipped and I went down to give a little oral, and I hate the taste of latex, and love to tongue the ridge. After that I climbed up on it raw and rode it, while looking at hubby... He warned me to be careful.
We flipped to missionary and I told my bull to cum on my tummy, and hubby heard it all.

I got caught up in the moment, because that BBC was just feeling too good. I lifted my knees and whispered for him to give his nut. He asked me where, and I told him to fill me up. Oh what a wonderful mess. That was the biggest nut that I had ever been involved in. Hubby was pissed... he's over it now, but what a great time that was.

Oh yeah, my husband was there for it, I'll never forget it.
I had been with the new bull a few times before. We all agreed that the condom would stay on until we decided that we were ready. I think hubby didn't want me to give away his property, lol.

Somewhere in the middle, we flipped and I went down to give a little oral, and I hate the taste of latex, and love to tongue the ridge. After that I climbed up on it raw and rode it, while looking at hubby... He warned me to be careful.
We flipped to missionary and I told my bull to cum on my tummy, and hubby heard it all.

I got caught up in the moment, because that BBC was just feeling too good. I lifted my knees and whispered for him to give his nut. He asked me where, and I told him to fill me up. Oh what a wonderful mess. That was the biggest nut that I had ever been involved in. Hubby was pissed... he's over it now, but what a great time that was.
Awesome story. I'm so glad u know what it is like to have the biggest load pumped into your pussy. I would want my wife if I had one like you , to go bareback only.

Back