Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

I arranged an evening with a well endowed black gentleman. We met him at a bar and she was very impressed with him. I could tell by their actions , they were feeling each other up in the booth. We adjourned from the bar and went back to our room. She told him condoms were required. She gave him a Magnum XL but he was so large it only covered half of .his cock. When he pulled out after he came there was as much cum on his bare cock and her pubic hair as in the condom. I was worried about what had just happened. They laid there caressing each other and his cock began to harden again. He rolled over on her and began rubbing his cock against her clit as fast as he could. It drove her crazy. He asked her if she wanted it. The first time she just moaned. He continued rubbing and asked again. This time she said yes, but he kept rubbing. He asked a third time, and she said please. This time, he thrust forward going all the way on the first thrust. They fucked in every position possible. When he finally pulled out , she was laying there with her pussy gaping and cum leaking out. He turned around to me and said she really didn't want to use a condom did she. My stomach was turning flip flops. I was worried but I was , also, turned on.
I can completely know how you feel and more important how you actually felt at the time
many years ago something similar happened to me
she had brought this guy home as she had brought others so that I could watch but secretly (she would tell them I was working away as she played the part in those days of the "cheating wife"
I knew this guy was black and kept telling her all the time she had make sure he used a condom
I was watching through the window and saw him roll on one and start fucking he had her on the edge of the sofa whilst I watched halfway through he pulled out rolled it off and pumped her straight away not stopping or pulling out, my stomach was churning in disbelief but like you I ended up shooting my load in my pants

I can completely know how you feel and more important how you actually felt at the time
many years ago something similar happened to me
she had brought this guy home as she had brought others so that I could watch but secretly (she would tell them I was working away as she played the part in those days of the "cheating wife"
I knew this guy was black and kept telling her all the time she had make sure he used a condom
I was watching through the window and saw him roll on one and start fucking he had her on the edge of the sofa whilst I watched halfway through he pulled out rolled it off and pumped her straight away not stopping or pulling out, my stomach was churning in disbelief but like you I ended up shooting my load in my pants
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I can recall every thrust and squirt. I was pretty cautious about going bareback....but as my husband says the third time is the charm. We went to my lovers house for an all nighter, our third time, and it was intense right from the get go. He was inside me before my husband had even gotten our bags from the car. It wasn't too long and we were in the bedroom and I was getting it doggy style with a condom. My lover was talking so sexy and nasty in my ear and my husband was kneeling on the floor beside the bed looking at my face as I was in getting an incredible deep f*ing. My lover starts whispering in my ear that he wants to fill my pussy with his cum. It just made me hotter and I pushed back harder a minute later my lover stops and says loudly...I WANT TO FILL YOUR HOT PUSSY WITH MY CUM! I froze...raised my gaze to look at my husband who said nothing. I looked at my husband and slowly slid forward off that big cock, my lover took off his condom and tossed it on the floor by my husband. I smiled at my husband and felt that big cock glide back into me...he filled me four times that night and two times the next morning before we left. Now I was hooked.
WOW so hot

I had seen white guys cum in her so the act alone wasn’t new. It was the vigor & ******* lust he had. He drove that cock as deep as possible, making sure to plant his seed deep. He was bottoming out & she would yell every time he hit bottom, but he wouldn’t let up. He finally stopped, balls deep & I could see his heavy huge black balls jerking as he shot load after load in her pussy. That was the amazing part.....the amount of seed her dumped in her unprotected cunt! No one had ever deposited that much seed in her. Soon I would find this to be normal with black guys. It wasn’t until I was bred that I found out about the addictive craving that cums from having black DNA absorbed by my body.

I had seen white guys cum in her so the act alone wasn’t new. It was the vigor & ******* lust he had. He drove that cock as deep as possible, making sure to plant his seed deep. He was bottoming out & she would yell every time he hit bottom, but he wouldn’t let up. He finally stopped, balls deep & I could see his heavy huge black balls jerking as he shot load after load in her pussy. That was the amazing part.....the amount of seed her dumped in her unprotected cunt! No one had ever deposited that much seed in her. Soon I would find this to be normal with black guys. It wasn’t until I was bred that I found out about the addictive craving that cums from having black DNA absorbed by my body.
one minute you were watching him and "SHE" and "SHE" would yell out, then "YOU" could see his heavy balls jerking then the it ended with finding out that the addictive craving from having black dna absorbed in by "YOUR" body
what are "YOU"????????? man or woman or bisexual?????

one minute you were watching him and "SHE" and "SHE" would yell out, then "YOU" could see his heavy balls jerking then the it ended with finding out that the addictive craving from having black dna absorbed in by "YOUR" body
what are "YOU"????????? man or woman or bisexual?????
I just re read it & I think you need to as well
I’m not sure what part is confusing to to you as yes she yelled
Yes I saw his balls jerking
And yes when I finally got a bbc load inside of me it created a craving
So where is your problem?

I just re read it & I think you need to as well
I’m not sure what part is confusing to to you as yes she yelled
Yes I saw his balls jerking
And yes when I finally got a bbc load inside of me it created a craving
So where is your problem?
problem????????????????????????? problem I had was understanding it so who had the cum ????????????

I will never forget the first night, watching her scream with orgasm after orgasm, something she never did with any white guys, including gang-bangs. I watched her squirt over and over, again something I never saw. He had been fucking her on and off for about three hours (she needed to occasionally rest) when I heard him start to moan loudly, then I heard her say, "Oh my fucking god it is so hot." And with that she grabbed his hips holding him in deep. I could see his cum oozing out around his cock. When he rolled off and I was told to clean them, I melted!

problem????????????????????????? problem I had was understanding it so who had the cum ????????????
.....ok, look at what I’ve attached from the original post. “Dumped in “HER” unprotected cunt, followed by “Soon I would find this to be normal.....meaning black guys cum more, followed by, “IT WASN’T UNTIL “I” WAS BRED THAT I FOUND OUT” meaning later when I took a black cock up my sissy pussy later for the first time & he came inside of me.

“the amount of seed her dumped in her unprotected cunt! No one had ever deposited that much seed in her. Soon I would find this to be normal with black guys. It wasn’t until I was bred that I found out about the addictive craving that cums from having black DNA absorbed by my body.’

If you still can’t understand then I have no answer for you

CC

.....ok, look at what I’ve attached from the original post. “Dumped in “HER” unprotected cunt, followed by “Soon I would find this to be normal.....meaning black guys cum more, followed by, “IT WASN’T UNTIL “I” WAS BRED THAT I FOUND OUT” meaning later when I took a black cock up my sissy pussy later for the first time & he came inside of me.

“the amount of seed her dumped in her unprotected cunt! No one had ever deposited that much seed in her. Soon I would find this to be normal with black guys. It wasn’t until I was bred that I found out about the addictive craving that cums from having black DNA absorbed by my body.’

If you still can’t understand then I have no answer for you

CC
that's just great no worries

wonderful~
it was for me looking back one of the most humiliating and both "wonderful" things to happen at that time , the way he held her from behind and opened her wide her cunt gaping wide open his spunk just starting to ooze out, he held her there as if he was displaying what he had just fucked and left in her as cheeky as fuck grinning at me telling me I "could have her back now" as if he had finished with a piece of meat,
I have to admit at the time it was so humiliating but so fucking horny , and I couldn't get over how thick his spunk looked
I was panicking as well about her fucking bare back, she just laughed telling me to suck it from her making me even hornier

Back