Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

My hubby
This is for the hubbies and white wives and even black bulls in here:

Can you recall the first time a black bull jerked his whole package of semen deep inside your woman's womb? Maybe you had both planned for it to happen that night, or maybe it happened rather spontaneous, watching the black man use your wife/slut girlfriend for a cum bucket... What was the first reaction that went through your mind seeing that happen for the first time?

Was it everything you'd ever hopped to imagine would happen? Did it bring delight to your heart seeing it?

My hubby he got excited and scared, did not believe that I would have the courage.

View attachment 40289

Perhaps you should have told him what you desired...

Came after many months of deployment abroad straight with no talks to that hottie wifey mature and shut the door .. and after a looong time of screaming, shouting, moaning and gasping while cuck hubby listening behind the door, that bull came out covered in sweat breathing like a Texan bull .. and she was in faint, soo exhausted and his rich testosterone quality cum even spilled out of her ..

not the first time - but the first time unplanned and with total strangers.

i took my ex to an adult theater in palm beach FL to scope the place out as a possible place to meet and play with prearranged bulls - for her upcoming 35th's birthday - we where looking for something new and exciting - and where considering a gang bang in an adult theater

As a long standing rule she would only bare back with men that provide recent proof they where DDF - the ex was not into relationships - more of a one night stand kind of slut

Since we didnt have anything planed and set up with any "pre-screened" "prearranged" Bulls
we where not planning on playing only scouting the place out

we walked into the theater - once our eyes adjusted we moved to the front row and sat down - there where about a dozen men in the theater about half had there cocks out jerking off.

The ex's head was on swivel watching the men publicly playing with there cock & reach over took my have and moved it up her dress (she had worn a wrap around tied at the waist) as i touched her pussy she was soaking wet after about 30 sec the untied the dress and move my head to her tit to suck.

less than a min later i felt her shift and she let go of my head so i looked up to see a big (6' +) black guy kneeling on the seat next to her with his cock in her mouth (now this man was a big black man but only had about a 6" cock) i watched for a few sec before she garbed my head and ****** me back to her tit.

a minuet or two latter some one took my hand from her pussy and put it on a HUGE hard cock my ex was still holding my head against her tit making me suck her. i pulled off her tit and looked at the cock i was holding it was at least 9" long and almost as thick as my wrist and the blackest cock i had ever seen, the bull was not "impressive" except for his cock he was about 5-6" skinny and maybe 25 but had a massive beautiful cock .

the bull told me to put it in her - so i started rubbing it against her pussy - at this point she had stopped sucking the other guy and was watching - i asked the bull if he had a condom - he clucked and said no that he only fucked white milfs bare- i looked at the wife and she was biting her lip but didn't say no so i guided him inside her - as he entered her she asked him not to cum inside her as she had not planed on getting fucked and had left her diaphragm at home.
(she was on the pill but had used the Diaphragm before to avoid getting creampied by someone we had not per-screened) he just grunted as he buried himself balls deep and started fucking her hard and fast.

The black bull with the 6" cock my ex had been sucking moved around in-front of me grabbed me by the hair and ****** his cock into my mouth (this was the first cock i ever sucked) he was very rough and demanding after a couple of min i heard the wife start organisming and stopped sucking to watched.

the guy fucking her stopped fucking her she begged him to keep fucking her - he told her he was about to cum - she told him she didn't care fuck her - which he did - when he was ready to cum a min latter i told him to breed her (my ultimate fantasy...lol) as soon as he came deep inside her the guy we had both sucked moved between her legs and fucked her for about 30 seconds before adding his cum the the young guys.

i then moved between her leg and fucked her for about 3 min before i pulled out and came on her tummy

there where a couple of white men that where standing watching and wanted a turn - but she told me she had had enough - she took the front of my shirt and used it to wipe up the cum dripping out of her and on her - stood up - closed her dress and we left

two total stranger had cum inside her in less than 20 min.

in the car she told me that she could barely feel the second black guy or me after the first BBC.

the risk and thrill where a huge turn on for us both

we both went for an STD test the next week - and again 90 days latter - and where DDF

over a couple of decades my ex fucked more than 50 men bare back - and thank god we never caught a STD.

Attachments

• WP_20151017_002 (2).jpg
    WP_20151017_002 (2).jpg
    676.1 KB · Views: 251
  • fertile.jpg
    fertile.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 266
  • IMG_0105.JPG
    IMG_0105.JPG
    850.8 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0418.JPG
    IMG_0418.JPG
    756.5 KB · Views: 280

Can you recall the first time a black bull jerked his whole package of semen deep inside your woman's womb? Maybe you had both planned for it to happen that night, or maybe it happened rather spontaneous, watching the black man use your wife/slut girlfriend for a cum bucket... What was the first reaction that went through your mind seeing that happen for the first time?

Was it everything you'd ever hopped to imagine would happen? Did it bring delight to your heart seeing it?

We started the session after meeting the guy at a bar, some chat and flirting, and invited him back to our hotel. He pleasured her orally made her come incredibly hard and began fucking her with a condom on. He fucked her hard on her back, then they rolled over and she began to ride him. As he got close, he asked her for oral, for which they took off the condom. She sucked him for quite some time, and clearly he was enjoying it. She was squirming, and as I filmed it, I noticed how dripping wet her pussy was, and just as I realized it, she straddled him and gripped his bare cock, aimed it at her pussy and sunk right down on it with him and her moaning with great pleasure.

He warned her that he was going g to come, and she plunged him as deep as she could as his cock and balls pulled deep in her womb, his sperm erupting out of him and deeply inside her.

After she got off him, he went to the bathroom as I ate her pussy, devouring the huge volume of their come dripping out of her.

Unbelievably delightful and erotic!

Loved every minute of it, and it triggered our passion for bbc creampies.

We started the session after meeting the guy at a bar, some chat and flirting, and invited him back to our hotel. He pleasured her orally made her come incredibly hard and began fucking her with a condom on. He fucked her hard on her back, then they rolled over and she began to ride him. As he got close, he asked her for oral, for which they took off the condom. She sucked him for quite some time, and clearly he was enjoying it. She was squirming, and as I filmed it, I noticed how dripping wet her pussy was, and just as I realized it, she straddled him and gripped his bare cock, aimed it at her pussy and sunk right down on it with him and her moaning with great pleasure.

He warned her that he was going g to come, and she plunged him as deep as she could as his cock and balls pulled deep in her womb, his sperm erupting out of him and deeply inside her.

After she got off him, he went to the bathroom as I ate her pussy, devouring the huge volume of their come dripping out of her.

Unbelievably delightful and erotic!

Loved every minute of it, and it triggered our passion for bbc creampies.

Perfect - hopefully she was NOT on birth control

Hope I can post my experience here. This was 28 yrs ago,and I have to admit it was not exactly the first time a black guy had cum in her, I had caught her cheating some 2 months before with two young black lads, which led to me encouraging her to "cheat" even more, I had always insisted she must make them use protection as she wasn't on the pill and despite the risks a few times I knew she had been fucked bareback, this always excited me even more despite the worry it caused,
One night she rang me from a bar in town, telling me she was going to a hotel with two black guys she had met, they wanted her to go back to their hotel with them for a ******* in the hotel bar.
I asked if she was going to go, she replied, "That is why I am ringing you, to ask if your ok with me going?" I replied I was worried she would be ok going with two of them to a hotel, for two reasons , but mainly I knew the hotel, and she would be seen with tow black guys by someone we knew, and also what time could it be when she was home?, we chatted for few minutes and I mentioned about condoms, she clearly was quite excited and wanting to go with them, and teasing me how I would love it when she came home, and said " Do you want me to come home "spunked up" as its safe! its my safe time of month and I don't need to worry about that, but its up to you" I was rock hard listening and she said again,"DO YOU WANT ME SPUNKED WHEN I COME HOME?" I was now in right state and said "yes but are you going to fuck both of them???", she just giggled and laughed and said "do you want me to do both? I bet you do don't you? you like me doing that with those lads don't you???" I don't answer as she then said "can you pick me up at 4am in the car park? I said I would but make sure she was there as I don't want be hanging about waiting and I would be in the car park at 4. and it was going be getting light around 4.30 in morning and I didn't want be seen hanging about.
I watched the clock every minute I think that night and went to collect her early unable to stop thinking about what she was doing, I pulled in the car park and saw only two light on in rooms at that time of the night and sat ther wondering which room she was in.
I waited and waited it was now 4.30 am and nearly light and no sign of her, at around4.45 am I heard the sound of high heels, looking through the wind screen I could see her inside in the foyer with a tall big black guy in just his shirt wide open and trousers walking with her, they opened the door and I saw her pointing out my car, thinking she was going to walk off and leave him, I was shocked to see them both walk right up to the passenger door and she opened it and introduced me to him, I looked at her somewhat embarrassed, and could see her grinning and her mascara all smudged red neck with huge bite right on her neck, she said "This is N-----, " I didn't know where to look just mumbling back my voice quaking, he just said "hi she some hell of a wife you have got K-- .
I thought she was going to get in the car, and he pulled her back towards him and put her against the rear passenger door, and he lifted her up, her wrapping her legs around his back, and before I even realised he was fucking her up against the car, all I could see was her ass his hands around them and he was furiously humping her against the back door, I was frantically looking round to see if anyone was around, and it seemed ages he was banging her, but it was probably only a few minutes before I heard her heels scraping the floor, and he was now behind her by the open passenger door, she had her head thrown back kissing him as he held her tits which were out of the top of her dress, and I just didn't know what to say or do.
I asked her if she was ready in a shaky quaking voice my throat felt so dry. when he just grabbed her form behind lifted her dress around here waist and scooped her up in his arms from behind her legs wide the backs of her legs in his arms under the back of her knees and just held her spread wide, I could see her shaven slit gaping wide as he held her there in the door, and could see his spunk leaking down the crack of her ass in thick white globules, he then said "Thanks mate you can have her back now and do your thing with her" putting her back on the ground, she just stared at me through those smudged black eyes smiling and got in the car.
I couldn't get from there quick enough, asking her what the fuck did she think she was doing bringing him back out to the car like that!!!! she just laughed and said " I thought you would like to see who has been fucking me tonight, I just told him that I could see your car and that you were waiting and he said he wanted to thank you for letting me go with them, but I had no idea he was going to fuck me like he just did, I said to her "didn't he have enough in the room?" she said "OBVIOUSLY NOT"
I was back at home when I recovered enough to ask about the other guy, and she said he was there but stayed on the bed when he took her down.
I got her on the armchair she spread her legs over the arms, and I could still see his spunk trickling from her, and she told me how both had fucked her three times each, and if I wanted the other guys cum I would have to "dig a bit deeper in her as the one who fucked her last had pushed it a lot deeper in her than the one by the car"

Sorry long post and it wasn't the first to cum in her but one of the most memorable ones for me in our early days, I still have that image of him holding her splayed in his arms

Hope I can post my experience here. This was 28 yrs ago,and I have to admit it was not exactly the first time a black guy had cum in her, I had caught her cheating some 2 months before with two young black lads, which led to me encouraging her to "cheat" even more, I had always insisted she must make them use protection as she wasn't on the pill and despite the risks a few times I knew she had been fucked bareback, this always excited me even more despite the worry it caused,
One night she rang me from a bar in town, telling me she was going to a hotel with two black guys she had met, they wanted her to go back to their hotel with them for a ******* in the hotel bar.
I asked if she was going to go, she replied, "That is why I am ringing you, to ask if your ok with me going?" I replied I was worried she would be ok going with two of them to a hotel, for two reasons , but mainly I knew the hotel, and she would be seen with tow black guys by someone we knew, and also what time could it be when she was home?, we chatted for few minutes and I mentioned about condoms, she clearly was quite excited and wanting to go with them, and teasing me how I would love it when she came home, and said " Do you want me to come home "spunked up" as its safe! its my safe time of month and I don't need to worry about that, but its up to you" I was rock hard listening and she said again,"DO YOU WANT ME SPUNKED WHEN I COME HOME?" I was now in right state and said "yes but are you going to fuck both of them???", she just giggled and laughed and said "do you want me to do both? I bet you do don't you? you like me doing that with those lads don't you???" I don't answer as she then said "can you pick me up at 4am in the car park? I said I would but make sure she was there as I don't want be hanging about waiting and I would be in the car park at 4. and it was going be getting light around 4.30 in morning and I didn't want be seen hanging about.
I watched the clock every minute I think that night and went to collect her early unable to stop thinking about what she was doing, I pulled in the car park and saw only two light on in rooms at that time of the night and sat ther wondering which room she was in.
I waited and waited it was now 4.30 am and nearly light and no sign of her, at around4.45 am I heard the sound of high heels, looking through the wind screen I could see her inside in the foyer with a tall big black guy in just his shirt wide open and trousers walking with her, they opened the door and I saw her pointing out my car, thinking she was going to walk off and leave him, I was shocked to see them both walk right up to the passenger door and she opened it and introduced me to him, I looked at her somewhat embarrassed, and could see her grinning and her mascara all smudged red neck with huge bite right on her neck, she said "This is N-----, " I didn't know where to look just mumbling back my voice quaking, he just said "hi she some hell of a wife you have got K-- .
I thought she was going to get in the car, and he pulled her back towards him and put her against the rear passenger door, and he lifted her up, her wrapping her legs around his back, and before I even realised he was fucking her up against the car, all I could see was her ass his hands around them and he was furiously humping her against the back door, I was frantically looking round to see if anyone was around, and it seemed ages he was banging her, but it was probably only a few minutes before I heard her heels scraping the floor, and he was now behind her by the open passenger door, she had her head thrown back kissing him as he held her tits which were out of the top of her dress, and I just didn't know what to say or do.
I asked her if she was ready in a shaky quaking voice my throat felt so dry. when he just grabbed her form behind lifted her dress around here waist and scooped her up in his arms from behind her legs wide the backs of her legs in his arms under the back of her knees and just held her spread wide, I could see her shaven slit gaping wide as he held her there in the door, and could see his spunk leaking down the crack of her ass in thick white globules, he then said "Thanks mate you can have her back now and do your thing with her" putting her back on the ground, she just stared at me through those smudged black eyes smiling and got in the car.
I couldn't get from there quick enough, asking her what the fuck did she think she was doing bringing him back out to the car like that!!!! she just laughed and said " I thought you would like to see who has been fucking me tonight, I just told him that I could see your car and that you were waiting and he said he wanted to thank you for letting me go with them, but I had no idea he was going to fuck me like he just did, I said to her "didn't he have enough in the room?" she said "OBVIOUSLY NOT"
I was back at home when I recovered enough to ask about the other guy, and she said he was there but stayed on the bed when he took her down.
I got her on the armchair she spread her legs over the arms, and I could still see his spunk trickling from her, and she told me how both had fucked her three times each, and if I wanted the other guys cum I would have to "dig a bit deeper in her as the one who fucked her last had pushed it a lot deeper in her than the one by the car"

Sorry long post and it wasn't the first to cum in her but one of the most memorable ones for me in our early days, I still have that image of him holding her splayed in his arms

wonderful~

I yeah i do remember that night, it was about 9 years ago.. I was seeing my bull frequently and he was about to pull out to shoot his load, I just locked my legs behind back and made him spurt inside me.. It happened in the heat of the moment, even though i was in BC at that time, since then I had decided to be bred by my bull and not my hubby.

th-jpeg.1301239
here is her pic
Is that a real tat that she has? How much attention does it get when you are out with her?

I can pretty well remember every time it happened. Watching another man actually cumming, dumping his seed in my wife's pussy made me feel so venerable. The very first time it happened, we were at a friends house, it was late in the evening. Bobbi and he had played around a few times but he could not get off if I was around.

So, he took Bobbi into his bedroom and asked if I would watch his ******* (a baby) for a while. Of course I said yes, but was barred from the room and Bobbi came out a few minutes later and we left. Her pussy full of his cum. We made it about 10 minutes before we pulled over in a secluded area and I came moments after getting inside her well fucked pussy.

Looking back, it was damn sexy as I was not allowed to watch, and treated like a domestic servant while a master took my wife sexually.

As for the first black man, We had talked about it for some time and Bobbi found a guy living in another city who she carried on a conversation with online for several weeks before we met. We met for dinner and the two of them had a great time talking like old friends. Needless to say, I picked up the bill. . .

We went to a swingers club that we had attended a few times, She and Tom were quite the couple on the dance floor. After a while Bobbi told me to go get a room and a few things, so I headed out and left them alone at the club. Finally arriving back a bit later and picked them up. they were all over each other in the back seat. We got to the motel and the three of us headed up. Tom outright refused to wear a condom, and said he had driven a long distance to get here, and felt we owed him. I couldn't really disagree. . .
Her dress came off quickly and Tom was well endowed. They started kissing and soon progressed to his putting his big black cock in her. After about 45 minutes and every position possible, he mounted her missionary style and took her hard and fast. He came in her pussy with a loud growl. . I vividly remember him telling her that now that he had cum in her pussy, she belonged to him.

A few pictures of that evening and her first black cream pie.

Attachments

• 1st black lover 2.jpg
    1st black lover 2.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 208
  • 1st black lover.jpg
    1st black lover.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 216
  • first black lover cum.jpg
    first black lover cum.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
I can pretty well remember every time it happened. Watching another man actually cumming, dumping his seed in my wife's pussy made me feel so venerable. The very first time it happened, we were at a friends house, it was late in the evening. Bobbi and he had played around a few times but he could not get off if I was around.

So, he took Bobbi into his bedroom and asked if I would watch his ******* (a baby) for a while. Of course I said yes, but was barred from the room and Bobbi came out a few minutes later and we left. Her pussy full of his cum. We made it about 10 minutes before we pulled over in a secluded area and I came moments after getting inside her well fucked pussy.

Looking back, it was damn sexy as I was not allowed to watch, and treated like a domestic servant while a master took my wife sexually.

As for the first black man, We had talked about it for some time and Bobbi found a guy living in another city who she carried on a conversation with online for several weeks before we met. We met for dinner and the two of them had a great time talking like old friends. Needless to say, I picked up the bill. . .

We went to a swingers club that we had attended a few times, She and Tom were quite the couple on the dance floor. After a while Bobbi told me to go get a room and a few things, so I headed out and left them alone at the club. Finally arriving back a bit later and picked them up. they were all over each other in the back seat. We got to the motel and the three of us headed up. Tom outright refused to wear a condom, and said he had driven a long distance to get here, and felt we owed him. I couldn't really disagree. . .
Her dress came off quickly and Tom was well endowed. They started kissing and soon progressed to his putting his big black cock in her. After about 45 minutes and every position possible, he mounted her missionary style and took her hard and fast. He came in her pussy with a loud growl. . I vividly remember him telling her that now that he had cum in her pussy, she belonged to him.

A few pictures of that evening and her first black cream pie.
GREAT pics. Great story too. VERY hot. Thanks for sharing

I arranged an evening with a well endowed black gentleman. We met him at a bar and she was very impressed with him. I could tell by their actions , they were feeling each other up in the booth. We adjourned from the bar and went back to our room. She told him condoms were required. She gave him a Magnum XL but he was so large it only covered half of .his cock. When he pulled out after he came there was as much cum on his bare cock and her pubic hair as in the condom. I was worried about what had just happened. They laid there caressing each other and his cock began to harden again. He rolled over on her and began rubbing his cock against her clit as fast as he could. It drove her crazy. He asked her if she wanted it. The first time she just moaned. He continued rubbing and asked again. This time she said yes, but he kept rubbing. He asked a third time, and she said please. This time, he thrust forward going all the way on the first thrust. They fucked in every position possible. When he finally pulled out , she was laying there with her pussy gaping and cum leaking out. He turned around to me and said she really didn't want to use a condom did she. My stomach was turning flip flops. I was worried but I was , also, turned on.

I arranged an evening with a well endowed black gentleman. We met him at a bar and she was very impressed with him. I could tell by their actions , they were feeling each other up in the booth. We adjourned from the bar and went back to our room. She told him condoms were required. She gave him a Magnum XL but he was so large it only covered half of .his cock. When he pulled out after he came there was as much cum on his bare cock and her pubic hair as in the condom. I was worried about what had just happened. They laid there caressing each other and his cock began to harden again. He rolled over on her and began rubbing his cock against her clit as fast as he could. It drove her crazy. He asked her if she wanted it. The first time she just moaned. He continued rubbing and asked again. This time she said yes, but he kept rubbing. He asked a third time, and she said please. This time, he thrust forward going all the way on the first thrust. They fucked in every position possible. When he finally pulled out , she was laying there with her pussy gaping and cum leaking out. He turned around to me and said she really didn't want to use a condom did she. My stomach was turning flip flops. I was worried but I was , also, turned on.
I know I would have blown my load without even touching myself watching that ~

Back