Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

but they know she is married and i know a few of them. plus she is not on pill cause i am fixed. i can't wait up either, i have to work in morning. what is black owned. i hear it a lot now around work and places

Oh Honey it does not matter she is married. That just makes them Harder!!! She is at a house with a group of black men. She is going to get FUCKED by ALL of them. She may becum Black Owned after tonights PLAYTIME. Meaning she will BE THEIRS ANYTIME THEY WANT. Singles or groups.

If she is baby age you better get her on the pill!!!!!

but they know she is married and i know a few of them. plus she is not on pill cause i am fixed. i can't wait up either, i have to work in morning. what is black owned. i hear it a lot now around work and places[
but they know she is married and i know a few of them. plus she is not on pill cause i am fixed. i can't wait up either, i have to work in morning. what is black owned. i hear it a lot now around work and places
It means that the person only has sex with black people (usually men,) and often that they are a submissive to a black dominant. It is most frequently used to describe white wives who deny and cuckold their white husbands in favor of outside black lovers (and exclusively black lovers.). It often also refer to the white husband who has been given as a submissive to an outside black dominant. The phrase is used by people who combine a fetish for interracial sex with their cuckolding fetish.

Oh Honey it does not matter she is married. That just makes them Harder!!! She is at a house with a group of black men. She is going to get FUCKED by ALL of them. She may becum Black Owned after tonights PLAYTIME. Meaning she will BE THEIRS ANYTIME THEY WANT. Singles or groups.

If she is baby age you better get her on the pill!!!!!
she is 38 so probably nothing to worry about. i also checked when she came in late last night, there was stuff in her panties

she is 38 so probably nothing to worry about. i also checked when she came in late last night, there was stuff in her panties

Honey she can get pregnant at 38 unless she has been fixed. If you do not want a baby get her on the pill!!!

Yes she got fucked, gangbanged and took their cum. How do you feel about this and the road you and her are walking down?

YOUR WISH HAS CUM TRUE; She just fucked a group of Black Men and she will what more BIG BLACK COCK!!!!

Last edited:
This what she EXPERIENCED!!!!

2016-03-02-07-54-37-jpg.1075243

tumblr_o27ah2BsYz1v6h2ujo1_500.jpg

b-still-has-one-hand-free-jpg.422800

Back