Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

My wife is 27 and athletic and the very first time my wife fucked another guy in our bed, that i know of, was a large black guy, at her request about a month ago. After a year of role playing she really did it. I wasn't sure what to do when i saw him hold inside her his entire length and watched his dick release that much inside her. I still don't know how i feel about it but she's fucked him 2 more times now, both bareback

1 (5).jpg 101 (2).jpg
This is for the hubbies and white wives and even black bulls in here:

Can you recall the first time a black bull jerked his whole package of semen deep inside your woman's womb? Maybe you had both planned for it to happen that night, or maybe it happened rather spontaneous, watching the black man use your wife/slut girlfriend for a cum bucket... What was the first reaction that went through your mind seeing that happen for the first time?

Was it everything you'd ever hopped to imagine would happen? Did it bring delight to your heart seeing it?
I am sure that it was the intense, overwhelming and arousing experience I had had in my life until that time. It was awesome and none of us will ever forget it.

It is however even more arousing to watch him depositing his huge load in her if she doesn't use any protection at all.

When she dropped the pill in order to pregnant by her black lover (I had to use a condom myself) it was arousing beyond belief when he orgasmed.

It also resulted in the greatest gift I have ever had, our biracial *******. Our little Princess is now one year old.
Therefore It's time to give her a biracial sibling. We'll use our normal bull because we are very satisfied with the product he gave us a year ago.

It will be tremendously exciting to watch my wife and her lover, knowing that she can get pregnant any time. WOW!

I may drop the condom once she's pregnant again. I look forward to not using condoms!

View attachment 1228187 View attachment 1228188
I am sure that it was the intense, overwhelming and arousing experience I had had in my life until that time. It was awesome and none of us will ever forget it.

It is however even more arousing to watch him depositing his huge load in her if she doesn't use any protection at all.

When she dropped the pill in order to pregnant by her black lover (I had to use a condom myself) it was arousing beyond belief when he orgasmed.

It also resulted in the greatest gift I have ever had, our biracial *******. Our little Princess is now one year old.
Therefore It's time to give her a biracial sibling. We'll use our normal bull because we are very satisfied with the product he gave us a year ago.

It will be tremendously exciting to watch my wife and her lover, knowing that she can get pregnant any time. WOW!

I may drop the condom once she's pregnant again. I look forward to not using condoms!
oh my GODDDDDDDDDDDD

View attachment 1228187 View attachment 1228188

what a story.....................................

My wife and I were on vacation in Nigeria. It was just after we had made the solemn and life-changing decision to pursue a Black pregnancy. My wife had picked up this tall, muscle-bound hunk of a Black man in a local bar. He didn't talk much, but boy could he fuck.

I remember being mesmerized by the sight and the sound of his big, Black balls rhythmically slapping against my wife's moist vagina, which was grotesquely stretched around his awesome girth.

After over half an hour of pounding my cute little wife to orgasm after orgasm, he then got into the missionary position. He looked at me and said, coolly "I am going to make your wife pregnant". He then began fucking her like a beast, thrusting back and forth frenetically. Powerfully. So much so that the bed began smacking against the wall. My wife was literally in tears of joy. Then, his magnificent buttocks tensed, his rhythm became a little more erratic and he let out a masculine groan. He then started shooting load after load into my wife. He came in massive quantities for at least half a minute. I know it was a huge amount of semen because my wife kept shouting things like "So much hot sperm." and "I can't believe how much of it there is" and "How much longer can he ejaculate for? This is incredible". His incredible orgasm made her cum one final time. They then began gently kissing and cuddling with him still inside her. I then went to the restroom and jerked off into the bowl. I didn't want to ruin their moment by jerking my little willy in front of them.

Special night.

I love Black men and I love this lifestyle.

My wife and I were on vacation in Nigeria. It was just after we had made the solemn and life-changing decision to pursue a Black pregnancy. My wife had picked up this tall, muscle-bound hunk of a Black man in a local bar. He didn't talk much, but boy could he fuck.
I love Black men and I love this lifestyle.

Where in Nigeria was that???

That first time when you get to watch your wife undress her lover . . . and then when his cock gets to enter her pussy for the very first time, can you anticipate the shock that's bound to run through your body when he eventually cums inside her?

Yes, it is possible to anticipate it. It's a marvelous feeling. But it get 10 times stronger when your wife drops the pill because she thinks in termstumblr_ojkq72p2aK1v3slc4o1_500.jpg of reproduction.

By the time we would actually get to the sex part, she told me and I agreed she wanted her hung studs to fuck her pussy bareback and she wanted them to cum inside her bareback. She wanted them sexually so bad she was so attracted to them she even came up with some rules
1.no sex with me 2 days before a planned meeting so her pussy is fresh for them
2. bareback sex with them only and they can take her whenever they want. If we agreed she deserved to have other men then she also desired hung alpha males to cum inside her pussy.
3. Sometimes I could lick it, other times she wanted to leave it there so she could feel it drain out on her legs and panties the next day. She wanted her regular studds cocks regularly and since they were the alpha males she wanted to make sure she satisfied them well and took their superior sperm.
We dabbled on the thoughts of her having a lovers baby eventually but never got there. I know she would have let it happen and so would I. She wanted a bull she loved and was attracted to enough to one day get her pregnant and stay in our lives along with giving them and herself the pleasure of carrying an alpha males baby she could nurse and take care of. As a white women, she felt a desire to give her body sexually to select black men and since we were both accepting of her needs to fuck other men with big cocks, that was the next logical step. It just never got that far. But yea, alpha male cocks and cum was her goal.

This whore my beautiful wife was made to be fucked by everybody. She had a very active life until she passed away in February of 08. Love to find another woman like her to share with the black male population.
sorry to hear she died. :-(
have you found another slut that likes to fuck black cock?

It was amazing to watch. She was on top of him, and as soon as he said he was going to cum she rode him harder. She milked every ounce of cum out of his cock. He screamed and I had to stop myself from cumming in front of them at that moment. The hottest part about it was no protection for her or him the whole time and she has been asking me to have a baby by the end of summer.....I realy hope she chooses to breed black

It was amazing to watch. She was on top of him, and as soon as he said he was going to cum she rode him harder. She milked every ounce of cum out of his cock. He screamed and I had to stop myself from cumming in front of them at that moment. The hottest part about it was no protection for her or him the whole time and she has been asking me to have a baby by the end of summer.....I realy hope she chooses to breed black
That would be great. :)

Back