Accepting the Bull's Cum ... for the First Time

You have read my older post, so you know the first time my wife received black cum was in her last relationship before me.
She usually had sex with her boyfriends using condoms. During her first holidays with her black boyfriend Axel, he bought condoms to be used every time they were needing.
But some day Susanna had a terrible excitement and they fucked in standing doggy against the clothier's door, because they couldn't reach the bed.
Axel couldn't take a condom and she begged him to be fucked "as hard as he could" (in her own words). Moreover he was told to cum inside her pussy, because it would give her some extra seconds to reach her own orgasm.
That was the first time a black guy cummed inside my wife's pussy and it was delicious for her. She told me Axel made her cum quickly screaming of pleasure and some seconds later he cummed too.
The last year, more than 10 years after Susanna and Axel finished their relationship, we called Axel for first time.
During our first date they fucked over the sofa from our living room. Susanna was taking contraceptive pills, so she allowed him to cum inside her pussy.
Since our second encounter until now she is not having her pills and however we allow him to cum inside her pussy because it brings him a great relief's sensation.
I love knowing he's cumming inside my wife's pussy.
arent you lucky? my wife wont go bareback with her bull, the bull and i have asked her many times to do it, i would love to see her fillled up, and after gushing out of her, the thought of her having a bulls baby really exites me,in fact i wish she would get pregnant at least every year, i would be the proud ******* of a bunch of black babies, imagine what friends and family would say to that, as far as the condom goes, it has its advantage, i get to ******* evry drop of it, right out of the bottle, they are also talking about me taking it up the arse,would like to feel what its like to be filled, im gonna do my best to steal my wifes bull from her so he can own me too

My genes begin to manifest in my inner emotions, slowly wrapping over my mind as I begin to realize how much I've missed out from not having awakened this desire in my mind this whole time. I come to the conclusion that I am not capable of satisfying her. Aside from being incapable, I know deep down that I am not the right man who should be making love to her. As extreme as that may sound, I do want everything that’s best for her. I do want to keep making love to her, just not sexual and I’d much rather be content with watching a real black man fuck the ******* out of her. A real black bull should impregnate her and all other white wives.

First time with our bull we didn't talk about breeding and he got back on top of her and said he's not pulling out. I knew she wasn't on the pill and also know I couldn't give her anymore *******. She looked at me and said "guess he's breeding my used white pussy tonight". Sadly that was months ago and still not pregnant. They've been trying alot.

Africans are more genetically diverse than the rest of the world combined.

Modern humans evolved in Africa about 200,000 years ago, and began moving out of the continent into Eurasia and beyond about 60,000 years ago.

It explains why the further away from Africa you go, the less genetically diverse populations are; it means that two Africans might have less in common – genetically – than an African and a European.

Although the word “mutation” conjures up the image of a freakish, perhaps even grotesque abnormality, the word is neutral in science-speak, simply denoting a permanent change in the genetic sequence of an individual.

Sometimes, mutations prove to be advantageous. For example, athletes of primarily West African descent have excelled notably in short-distance running events.

Jon Entine, in his book “Taboo: Why Black Athletes Dominate Sports and Why We’re Afraid to Talk About It” says that athletes of primarily West African descent—which includes the majority of U.S. blacks—hold all but six of the 500 best times in the 100-metre race, “the purest measure of running speed,” says Entine, whose book set off a fiery debate on the subject.

Sprinters, as opposed to marathoners, have mostly type II “fast-twitch” muscle fibers, which hold lots of sugar as well as enzymes that burn fuel in the absence of oxygen, meaning they can perform anaerobically at very high power output. But the jury is still out on Africans’ evolutionary advantages for sport, and for good reason.

My first time was unplanned. We had not given ourselves completely to what would become our first black master, although things were certainly going that way. He'd fucked me in front of my boyfriend several times a week over the month previous, getting more controlling in his treatment of us both, subtly moving from swinging to dominance.
That night, he ordered my boyfriend to sit in a corner, naked, but not allowing him to stroke. Laying me down to take me missionary, he pulled off the condom after a couple of thrusts. He told my boyfriend to shut up, then looked at me and just said "Problem"? I mumbled out a "No sir" and he slammed back in me.
When he came, it was the first time anyone ever had finished me bareback, and it felt like I had a compass spinning in my head for life, that finally pointed true north. I knew what I needed.
I cried for a half hour afterward, but also laughed, so overjoyed and overwhelmed. After the real man left, my boyfriend held me, and I cried on his shoulder, telling him this was my life, and he could accept me doing a lot more of it, or leave.
Beautiful

There will come the time when the wife gets frustrated and demands her Black lover to go bareback on her. And then for him to shoot his cum all over her pussy for her husband to watch and see what real cum-spray looks like.

this is true, I can vouch for this. Had it bareback and they always pulled out. Wanted to feel it so one time had him cum all over my pussy in front of hubby and I loved it while rubbing it in and fingering myself..

I remembered my first but the most enjoyable was the day I had three lots.

Hubby had gone to work , I was in the kitchen when there was a knock at the door , only in my nightie no underwear I answered the knock , there stood my bull only in shorts holding his cock , grabbed me and his tongue went down my throats and his hands spread my ass cheeks he picked me up through me on the lounge ripping my nighty off and started to suck my clit , no words had been spoken just lust and naked bodies as he looked up he just shoved his cock in me and fucked , standing in the doorway was two other black men olso naked and holding erect cocks , one by one took turns fucking me , finally each emptied there balls deep in me .

I cleaned them all up , made coffee and , we sat and chatted then they wanted me to suck them all off which I did with pleasure ,that morning I ate three great loads of cum.

Back