A Word on Racism and the IR Community...

There's racism in every form of society, just the same as there is ageism, sexism, disability discrimination, all that kind of thing. Look at a few posts on here and see the number of time that women are called "sluts" and the sexist attitudes that are expressed in many of the postings. Some men treat women like second-class citizens yet still want to sleep with them.
It's not something that I intend to lose too much sleep about. I wouldn't want to start a thread complaining about it. But each to his own, I suppose

You make some very good points here.

BBC4BBW ; man alive, this thread is a classic. Lets get down to business.

First; get rid of this black nationalist idea that black people built America. Many minority groups helped build this wonderful country. And all of us were shafted by the majority at one time or another. The Chinese, Italians , Irish, Jews and everyone else helped weave the rich tapestry of our nation. And so have African Americans.

Speaking of white people, so many Jewish people stood shoulder to shoulder with Blacks and backed you up in the courts. You should kiss our white ass's for that. But no. My ass is not worthy of being kissed by a hypocrite like you.

Now lets take a look at this web site. Did it ever occur to you that the reason woman come here is they have a sexual attraction for black men. You seem to complain that that woman only want you for your cock? Well what the fuck dude. This is a sex site. Not a site for dating that is ultimatly for marriage and family. Not a web site for quantum mechanics or WW2 logistics. This is about sex and nothing more.

Now about the woman and men who are here. Its what interests us. There are large majorities of people of all colors, ethnities and religions that have zero interest in interracial sex. You are talking in an echo chamber here and think this is the norm. You're as misinformed as a tee totaler going unto a dive bar and discovering that everyone is an alcoholic.

The biggest and most complex sexual organ is the human brain. It will forever be a mystery on how sexual interests are formed and maintained. No one will ever figure it out. In this site, its white woman who want black men. Go to another, and its asian woman and white men. And we can go on and on on all the dating sites. Never for one second ever think that what this web site is about is the norm.

I forgive you for your ignorance.

Look, man, I am NOT saying you are racist. You don't need to prove to me you are not racist. That's a discussion between you and your subconscious. No one is seeking to stir up racism by having a discussion about it either. In fact, if a discussion about race stirs up racism, that only proves it was there to begin with. Any other race on the planet can talk about race, but when black people do it intelligently, we get told to shut up, or our issues and history gets lumped in with those of other minorities. Furthermore, as far as fucking white women... fucking a classy, physically attractive, culturally sensitive white woman, is sexy to me. Some white woman who just wants me as convenience is no different than a slavemaster getting something on the side from a black female slave. I think it carries on that tradition, far too well. In fact, the one question I always ask a white woman, or a couple, is what brought them to this lifestyle, and then, I listen very carefully to they're answer. That answer determines if I go any further, not just how hard my dick gets. In fact, many white women sleep with black men, not because they are attracted to us, but because they know its easy attention. Throw a quarter, and you'll hit ten or twenty brothers thirsty for a white woman, just because she's white. I've even turned white women down, who suddenly turned racist because I did. Most of them were very over weight, and rejected by white men, so they thought getting a black man would be an easy lay. I've also met white women who were rejected by white men, once they told them that they had been with a black man. So, you see, while you might need be a racist, sexually, there are white people out there who are. If you never actually realize this, well, then you are more part of the racist problem, than the solution, my friend...
it isn't surprising to see how few people even have a clue about what you are addressing. You might as well be trying to tell them that pro sports is racist. Institutionalized racism is hard to see in one's own life, and even less likely to be admitted to.
Some people like to have party favors; you don't like the idea of being a piece of meat that a white woman uses like a dildo. Come on up to the big house on the hill tonite. She will worship your body and then send you on your way. She likes the fantasy of being a black man's slave, but it isn't real, it's role play, and the black man isn't around unless she wants his dick. Is this an extreme example? Bet yer ass, but it's hyperbole to prove a point.
I associate with people I know and care about. Many of them are black. I am an institutionaled racist, because everyone is. So are you. We are trapped in our culture. It's a bleak outlook isn't it. When will it end? Even if we all become a single race and color, there will be some other way of enforcing divisions so that theres a top and a bottom to the pyramid of power.
I don't live with that idea in mind, that I'm a racist. I just live. I think I get what you're saying, and I understand why it isn't popular on this site...

In my youth I was just plain horny, I would fuck anyone I could stick my dick in. In my late teens and early 20's I was pretty militant. I thought MLK jr.was stupid thinking he could change society without the use of violence. I fucked a good number of white women back then and I must admit there was anger and I was getting revenge from injustices. Of course there were plenty of white women back then that wanted to prove they weren't prejudiced by letting horny guys like me fuck them. The birth control pill came along at a most opportune time. When I got older I realized that MLK jr. had it right. By the time my middle years I was still horny but not angry. I continued to gravitate toward toward white women mostly because it was the least problems. A lot less drama and everyone knows why they are where they are. If I look at the last 20 years, I have been been on good terms with all the women that have shared my bed. I am sure that there were some women that came to my bed because of race and the size of my cock. They have stayed because we enjoy each other.

An interesting thing I have observed. If I am in the South I feel more comfortable in large cities, small towns seem to carry attitudes of the past more frequently. In the north where I live the opposite has been true for me. I hate going to Milwaukee, frankly the police department scares the Hell out of me. In the small towns race seems to be less of an issue. The big issue there isn't so much what color you are it's whether you are a working member of society. I would be interested to hear others thoughts on this

Let me see if I can't give some sort of worthwhile input. In my life, I've only dated two white guys. I've only slept with one white guy (the guy I'm dating now). On the contrary, I've dated about 5 black guys and slept with 11 black guys total. Do I have a "fetish" for black guys? Of course. If I didn't, I wouldn't sleep with so many. But is that all I see them, just a fetish? Absolutely not.
My first boyfriend was black, when I was eleven. ELEVEN. I didn't know anything about "sexual fetishes" and whatnot. I just saw a boy I thought was cute and he asked me out. It had nothing to do with any racial desires.
As I grew older, I still continued to only date black guys (with one exception being when I dated a white guy for two weeks when I was 13). I simply just had an emotional attraction to black guys, not for any sexual reasons, just because I had gotten so used to being around black guys that I was predominantly attracted to them.
Eventually I lost my virginity to a black guy, but it wasn't because of any racial sexual fetish. In fact, I dated the guy for a few months before we even did anything sexual. Afterwards, never once did I say "wow I just fucked a black guy." I just said "wow I just had sex with my boyfriend."
Long story short, just because a woman has a sexual preference for black men, doesn't make you an object of her fetish. It just means she finds you attractive. Same thing goes for women who only like white men. It's just a preference, it doesn't make them racist :)
Very well said.

Let me see if I can't give some sort of worthwhile input. In my life, I've only dated two white guys. I've only slept with one white guy (the guy I'm dating now). On the contrary, I've dated about 5 black guys and slept with 11 black guys total. Do I have a "fetish" for black guys? Of course. If I didn't, I wouldn't sleep with so many. But is that all I see them, just a fetish? Absolutely not.
My first boyfriend was black, when I was eleven. ELEVEN. I didn't know anything about "sexual fetishes" and whatnot. I just saw a boy I thought was cute and he asked me out. It had nothing to do with any racial desires.
As I grew older, I still continued to only date black guys (with one exception being when I dated a white guy for two weeks when I was 13). I simply just had an emotional attraction to black guys, not for any sexual reasons, just because I had gotten so used to being around black guys that I was predominantly attracted to them.
Eventually I lost my virginity to a black guy, but it wasn't because of any racial sexual fetish. In fact, I dated the guy for a few months before we even did anything sexual. Afterwards, never once did I say "wow I just fucked a black guy." I just said "wow I just had sex with my boyfriend."
Long story short, just because a woman has a sexual preference for black men, doesn't make you an object of her fetish. It just means she finds you attractive. Same thing goes for women who only like white men. It's just a preference, it doesn't make them racist :)

Very well-said and on-point. Curious, though. What was the appeal for you in dating this particular white guy, since it seems you have more of a preference for black guys.

well said :)

Very well said !!!

FIVE things do it for me!!!!!
1 she got pregnant by black guy
2 he deliberately tried to get her pregnant by all ways smearing the condom with vaseline to make
Burst.
3 he treated her like his personal slut,
4 a black guy was the first she used to swallow.
5 the skin contrast

This topic has been on my mind for a while now, as I reflect on my own interracial experiences and the general, racist perceptions of black men and women in American society. First off, to the brothers: never, EVER doubt that the white person sleeping with you, might be racist. The most effective way to subjugate a person, is sexually, since thats most often when someone is most vulnerable. To the white women and couples out there: how much thought have you actually given to how you see black men in and outside of the bedroom? For example, do you stereo typically equate black men with certain sexual characteristics? Outside of the bedroom, have you had any meaningful platonic relationships / friendships with black men?

Have you questioned why interracial sex is still a taboo to this day? Have you ever researched the stories of black men killed for having desires or even just fondness for white women? White men: have you ever questioned why you like sharing your white wife with black men? Do you share her for the sake of a gratifying, open sexual experience, or do you want to see her with a black men, because she is the result of your white privilege and you are loaning her to a black man for that reason? These are tough questions, I know, but lets face it, sex is not just a melding of bodily fluids, especially within IR communities. We all know the risks we are taking, but I think we should also research why these risks exist in the first place. So, feel free to chime in on this and reflect or rebut...
We try not to mix issues with our play life. :)

Same for me Bunny. Except, my numbers were outrageously(shamefully?) more :rolleyes:
My relationships with white women, well..ALL WOMEN of different backgrounds - precedes fetishes and the internet, going back to my childhood/teen years. There wasn't even a TERM for it back then other than 'mixed couple' maybe??
Just dated whoever the fuck we wanted. I just happened to mostly want cute white and Asian chicks :D :D

FIVE things do it for me!!!!!
1 she got pregnant by black guy
2 he deliberately tried to get her pregnant by all ways smearing the condom with vaseline to make
Burst.
3 he treated her like his personal slut,
4 a black guy was the first she used to swallow.
5 the skin contrast
#2, WTF.... kinda *******-y ....juuuust little bit.

My husband and I used to be active swingers. We received an email once from a white couple who had "we only play within our race".
I've sent them an email back asking had they gotten passed that. They asked what I meant. when I told them I was Native American and Mexican they literally said "You should put that on your profile so people will know you're not white." Then they blocked our profile.
Now ask me if I care.....

My husband and I used to be active swingers. We received an email once from a white couple who had "we only play within our race".
I've sent them an email back asking had they gotten passed that. They asked what I meant. when I told them I was Native American and Mexican they literally said "You should put that on your profile so people will know you're not white." Then they blocked our profile.

Stupid people are everywhere

Well said, but ImO not fully correct.

You said you dated both black and white men. And with everything else you wrote i consider you are not racist, which seems obvious in your case. Having a preference doesn`t make you racist but the question is what are the reasons why. A person that totally excludes one particular "race" from dating by category no matter what is racist though.

Women "who only like white men" doesn`t make sense to me. Having a preference for particular body traits doesn`t mean you cannot fall in love with someone who happens to not have those traits. A friend of mine has and always had a big thing for redheads and yet he fell in love with a brunette who is his woman, a long term girlfriend of many many years he now has three children with.

Personally, i prefer bisexual women who prefer black men and yet i fell in love with my now girlfriend who is 99% straight and couldn`t care less what color a guy`s skin is as long as he knows how to please her. And of course that doesn`t make me love her less. ;) But seems i`m drifting off-topic here. *lol*

i`d care as i have the strong feeling that someone with such an attitude is not worth receiving enjoyment of any kind from neither me nor my girlfriend nor anyone else, frankly said. What a turn-off! Better play with people who care and respect. jm2ct`s.

Back