A Word on Racism and the IR Community...

That's just my little ol' 40 acres and a mule on the matter.
I can go with that ... so it is opinion, nothing wrong with that. We all have preferences, however, on practically everything ... cars, houses, what we eat, etc ... why not on the type of men or women we find attractive or prefer having sex with, too? I personally find Asian women very attractive, elegant, and subservient to a larger degree. Their culture runs pretty deep ... they still look at the male as dominant instead of as an equal to a bigger degree than white women.
There's a local Chinese restaurant we buy 'carry-out' from occasionally, its family run, and they have their young ******* working there ... the girl is 10 because she told me when I asked her, but her brother looks to be a couple years older. Still, how many businesses do you see where children that age work in the business?

I can go with that ... so it is opinion, nothing wrong with that. We all have preferences, however, on practically everything ... cars, houses, what we eat, etc ... why not on the type of men or women we find attractive or prefer having sex with, too? I personally find Asian women very attractive, elegant, and subservient to a larger degree. Their culture runs pretty deep ... they still look at the male as dominant instead of as an equal to a bigger degree than white women.
There's a local Chinese restaurant we buy 'carry-out' from occasionally, its family run, and they have their young ******* working there ... the girl is 10 because she told me when I asked her, but her brother looks to be a couple years older. Still, how many businesses do you see where children that age work in the business?
I find asian women very attractive as well. But I find black women and Latinas very attractive. I rarely fuck white women but that's more to do with the area I reside and it's extremely conservative.

The asian culture teaches principles & morals like no other.

MisterPussyPlease ...

I didn't know that. So explain that more ... I might use it when I argue with my wife the next time. Where did you read this or is this just opinion?

Being ANY color or race is about dominance, MisterPussyPlease. You seem to see ONLY what you wish to see. Blacks are always competing against Whites ... it doesn't matter if its as radical as taking and impregnating their white women OR as simple as beating that white guy in his car to the next red light. Sadly, our society has allowed the ugly head of rasism to reappear by both blacks and whites. Personally, I'm ashamed of these ignorant Nazis & White Supremists, but you should realize they represent a very, very small part of whites. Plus, too many blacks are focused on pointing out white racism instead of taking care of their own responsibilities. If you can't agree to that, then there's really no reason to discuss the topic.

Cuckolding was initially about shaming a Wife who was committing infidelity, and ridiculing a Man who allowed it to happen without doing anything about it. The actual word cuckold is old French terminology ... read the attachment.

http://etymonline.com/index.php?term=cuckold

So it IS something created by white people, specifically the Germans and the French. I rest my case; cuckholding is just another form of white dominance towards each and other, with black men along for the ride.

Last edited:
Oh my, poor black guys ... damn, I feel so terrible for you. Having to drag around those huge cocks and service all the women in the world ... what a terrible job you have ... Thank you so much for your contribution and sacrifices to society ... guys! Keep our ladies well fucked and we'll take care of the yunguns for you ... carry on spreading your seeds .. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Pageant Mom, black people, under slavery, BUILT the US. We are a large part of US history, because the wealth the US acquired from our labor, and other minorities. The fact that you aren't "interested" about knowing American history, is the same as saying you don't want to know about black history. Second, while black men can be racist, we cannot institutionalize our racism. There is no black privilege available for us to do that. Notice, there aren't too many, if at all, black swingers clubs catering to white people. There aren't too many black websites hooking up white people with black people. Collectively, black people don't have the economic wealth and resources to create, promote, and maintain those types of things. When you are racist towards someone, you use your power, collective influence, and status, to subjugate other races to your world view. You are basically saying that anything you do for a minority, is a priviledge and an honor for them, because you think so. So, when racist white women, or men, let black people have sex with them, by treating black people like a fetish, THATS where the racism starts. I think you are getting prejudice confused with racism. Prejudice is just saying racist things. Racism is putting action behind your racism - and even convincing people you aren't doing so in the process. Black people do not have the collective power, status, or influence to do that. Subconsciously, or consciously, racist white women know that black men are curious and idolize them, because society promotes the beauty of white women above all others. Society - American society - also has more sympathy towards white women, which is why a white woman can secretly pursue black men, and black men can be criminalized, once she screams ******* over an encounter. There are many cases of that in history, if you look for them. Lets face it, you would not be here, if sex with black men was largely considered a socially accepted thing, especially with most white people as a whole.
I'd hate to tell you, but this is a fetish site and this entire scene is a fetish. I'm certainly not looking for anyone else on here beyond sex and sex alone. I believe a majority of women on here feel the same, which is easily seen from their profiles when they say happily married, etc. I'll go a step further and say that I don't even speak to the guys we meet white or black (yes, I still fuck the occasional white guy) before meeting as my other half makes all the arrangements for me at my request. Hell, I hardly even speak when meeting as I prefer to get down to business and for them to leave when finished, again regardless of race. I'm not meeting people here or on any of the other sites for conversation or anything beyond sex. I have plenty of other friends for that. I feel comfortable with my decisions and why I'm here.

I'd hate to tell you, but this is a fetish site and this entire scene is a fetish. I'm certainly not looking for anyone else on here beyond sex and sex alone. I believe a majority of women on here feel the same, which is easily seen from their profiles when they say happily married, etc. I'll go a step further and say that I don't even speak to the guys we meet white or black (yes, I still fuck the occasional white guy) before meeting as my other half makes all the arrangements for me at my request. Hell, I hardly even speak when meeting as I prefer to get down to business and for them to leave when finished, again regardless of race. I'm not meeting people here or on any of the other sites for conversation or anything beyond sex. I have plenty of other friends for that. I feel comfortable with my decisions and why I'm here.

I think this is spot on. This thread should be labelled the "People who over-think it thread".

this thread reminds of white foreigners in Japan, they love to claim that Japan is racist but have no intentions of leaving and are dating, marrying, sleeping with and having mix ******* with Japanese women

what is really so mind boggeling........

here we are on an IR site.....blacks/minorities are the ones that are taking the biggest hit economically and on other issues in this country

and yet the majority of people on this site...people on the right...that support the policies that are doing this?

just hard for me to understand I guess....
sleep with them...fuck them.... but other wise REALLY FUCK them!

there are even a few blacks here that support those policies also....figure that one out!

guess I am just missing something....

Black man attacked at white nationalist rally in Charlottesville faces felony charge
Washington Post

1.jpg

group of six men violently beat DeAndre Harris, a counterprotester, in a parking garage next to the Charlottesville Police Department on Aug. 12 after a white nationalist rally was dispersed by police. A black man brutally beaten at a white nationalist rally in Charlottesville is now facing a felony charge related to the August attack. A local magistrate on Monday issued an arrest warrant for DeAndre Harris on an unlawful wounding charge after an accuser, whom police did not identify, claimed to have been injured by the 20-year-old during the brawl, authorities told local media. S. Lee Merritt, a civil attorney for Harris, told The Washington Post the charge was “clearly retaliatory” and described the accuser as a member of a white supremacist group. ...
https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/f52516...3170e7b7e/ss_black-man-attacked-at-white.html

This topic has been on my mind for a while now, as I reflect on my own interracial experiences and the general, racist perceptions of black men and women in American society. First off, to the brothers: never, EVER doubt that the white person sleeping with you, might be racist. The most effective way to subjugate a person, is sexually, since thats most often when someone is most vulnerable. To the white women and couples out there: how much thought have you actually given to how you see black men in and outside of the bedroom? For example, do you stereo typically equate black men with certain sexual characteristics? Outside of the bedroom, have you had any meaningful platonic relationships / friendships with black men?

Have you questioned why interracial sex is still a taboo to this day? Have you ever researched the stories of black men killed for having desires or even just fondness for white women? White men: have you ever questioned why you like sharing your white wife with black men? Do you share her for the sake of a gratifying, open sexual experience, or do you want to see her with a black men, because she is the result of your white privilege and you are loaning her to a black man for that reason? These are tough questions, I know, but lets face it, sex is not just a melding of bodily fluids, especially within IR communities. We all know the risks we are taking, but I think we should also research why these risks exist in the first place. So, feel free to chime in on this and reflect or rebut...
******* is always on the back of my head all the time and still have those conflicting feeling about lifestyle. Might just give it up soon we'll see

******* is always on the back of my head all the time and still have those conflicting feeling about lifestyle. Might just give it up soon we'll see
....Maybe you're expecting too much 'all at once' to happen. Your profile says you're looking for a hot wife ... are you referring to someone else's hot wife or a wife of your own who would be a hot wife? Because one is more easily found than the other, and the other usually requires years of cultivating a caring relationship to the level where she'll agree to be with other men to add excitement to your own relationship.
....No doubt that relationships become more valuable as a couple works to make it "happen" for them. That first couple years of a relationship isn't bad at all ... then the boredom and routinish activities of the spouse begin to annoy the other, and its easy for one or both to simply give up and walk away. So, I'd be looking for a woman who you see for something more than just sex ... someone you desire to spend activities and talk time with. If it all goes well, you'll be able to possibly do that cultivation of the relationship to something the 2 of you find exciting doing together ... if her going out to be with guys and come home to you is exciting both of you, those relationships take a bit of time. So, possibly relax and find someone with a "real personality and interest in john7" ... think it might work better for you.
pic_nickelsworth.jpg

Last edited:
the largest interracial couples in the U.S and possibly the world is white men and asian women couples. in some European countries among east asian residence and immigrants the women outnumber the men

Back