A Word on Racism and the IR Community...

This topic has been on my mind for a while now, as I reflect on my own interracial experiences and the general, racist perceptions of black men and women in American society. First off, to the brothers: never, EVER doubt that the white person sleeping with you, might be racist. The most effective way to subjugate a person, is sexually, since thats most often when someone is most vulnerable. To the white women and couples out there: how much thought have you actually given to how you see black men in and outside of the bedroom? For example, do you stereo typically equate black men with certain sexual characteristics? Outside of the bedroom, have you had any meaningful platonic relationships / friendships with black men?

Have you questioned why interracial sex is still a taboo to this day? Have you ever researched the stories of black men killed for having desires or even just fondness for white women? White men: have you ever questioned why you like sharing your white wife with black men? Do you share her for the sake of a gratifying, open sexual experience, or do you want to see her with a black men, because she is the result of your white privilege and you are loaning her to a black man for that reason? These are tough questions, I know, but lets face it, sex is not just a melding of bodily fluids, especially within IR communities. We all know the risks we are taking, but I think we should also research why these risks exist in the first place. So, feel free to chime in on this and reflect or rebut...

If a person is having sex with someone they look down on, that it isn't sex to me. It's almost rapey. And quite frankly, I'm not down with having sex with anyone who just looks at me like a fetish and that's it. You don't have to fall in love with me, but you damn well better respect me as a man, a black man and a human being. Black men and women were fetishized enough under slavery as it was. We didn't even have the authority to be racist and fuck white people, like they were doing to us.

If a person is having sex with someone they look down on, that it isn't sex to me. It's almost rapey. And quite frankly, I'm not down with having sex with anyone who just looks at me like a fetish and that's it. You don't have to fall in love with me, but you damn well better respect me as a man, a black man and a human being. Black men and women were fetishized enough under slavery as it was. We didn't even have the authority to be racist and fuck white people, like they were doing to us.
I understand you but it is just your opinion. Some people may think different.

I remember some scientist saying something like "if you over-analyse a glass of water you are left with a pile of chemicals, but nothing that anyone can *******".
And if anyone can work out how sexual attraction works - like why some women prefer black men, why some men prefer blonds, why some men prefer big breasts and so on, you'll be doing better than any psycho-analyst has ever done.

That's why I don't like being referred to as a"spade" and to a lesser extent "bull".

I remember some scientist saying something like "if you over-analyse a glass of water you are left with a pile of chemicals, but nothing that anyone can *******".
And if anyone can work out how sexual attraction works - like why some women prefer black men, why some men prefer blonds, why some men prefer big breasts and so on, you'll be doing better than any psycho-analyst has ever done.

While a nice quote doesn't exactly do anything to explain rage relations. This isn't atoms and chemicals, this is interaction amongst races. While it may not be necessary have this discussion to some, it is for others. When the very common "I'm not racist because I have a black friend/dated/fucked a black guy" always comes up, it should be discussed especially when the the black man in this thing is likely to get the least respect.

While a nice quote doesn't exactly do anything to explain rage relations. This isn't atoms and chemicals, this is interaction amongst races. While it may not be necessary have this discussion to some, it is for others. When the very common "I'm not racist because I have a black friend/dated/fucked a black guy" always comes up, it should be discussed especially when the the black man in this thing is likely to get the least respect.
Well, if you consider that you haven't been getting the respect that you deserve from your white female partners, maybe you are choosing the wron g female partners

She sees you in the first place as a sex machine comprised of muscles. Maybe for such women you are just flesh!? On the other hand she could think and treat different if she knew you in another place. You can never know it.

Well, if you consider that you haven't been getting the respect that you deserve from your white female partners, maybe you are choosing the wron g female partners
The girl I was talking about was Mexican actually but it applies to everyone, whether or not they are into this particular lifestyle. And life weak said, you can never really know at least until they let you know.

"I remember some scientist saying something like "if you over-analyse a glass of water you are left with a pile of chemicals, but nothing that anyone can *******"."

So, basically, do anything without thinking. That's like saying being self-destructive is actually healthy. It's also like saying being naive is a good thing, and never harmed anybody.

"And if anyone can work out how sexual attraction works - like why some women prefer black men, why some men prefer blonds, why some men prefer big breasts and so on, you'll be doing better than any psycho-analyst has ever done."

Pageant Mom, with all due respect, you are oversimplifying what I am saying, so you can avoid the subject that racism exists within the IR community. If you aren't sleeping with black people because you respect them as people, why are you sleeping with them, exclusively? Why is it such a specific thing for you to sleep with and pursue black men? You might be attracted to different people for different reasons, but right now, I'm focused on why you or anyone else is into black men. No one doesn't know why they do what they do and there are trends of why we do what we do. That's why this site exists, and I'm willing to bet that the people who created KNOW why you like what you like. I'm not about figuring out why and how sexual attraction works. I'm just making a case that people should be more ethical. Would you like me to only have sex with you, based off some ill-percieved notions and stereo-types of white women? Yeah, I'm sure you'd put some thought into that, now wouldn't you? Well, that's all I'm doing. You wouldn't want to be taken advantage of, just like I wouldn't. You probably wouldn't want to be treated like a prize, or a trophy, either.

The girl I was talking about was Mexican actually but it applies to everyone, whether or not they are into this particular lifestyle. And life weak said, you can never really know at least until they let you know.

Unless you just have boring, surface talk with people you are about to fuck, you CAN determine how a women feels about you sexually, racially, or in any other way. You just have to actually communicate with them, be assertive, and engaging. Otherwise, you get what you get...

There's racism in every form of society, just the same as there is ageism, sexism, disability discrimination, all that kind of thing. Look at a few posts on here and see the number of time that women are called "sluts" and the sexist attitudes that are expressed in many of the postings. Some men treat women like second-class citizens yet still want to sleep with them.
It's not something that I intend to lose too much sleep about. I wouldn't want to start a thread complaining about it. But each to his own, I suppose

Pageant Mom, you went every direction with this topic, except towards white supremacy and racism. I dare you to research the early days of IR communities, pre and post Jim Crow. If black people were a fetish for white people before Jim Crow ended, than why is it so hard to believe they can't be that now? Yes, racism exists in most societies, but not questioning why, and putting some effort towards changing it, just makes you a part of, and thus, a perpetrator. Black men were lynched for sleeping with white women, and even today, hate crimes still happen. The fact that you refuse to acknowledge that fact, tells me everything I need to know about you, and people who think like you. I just hope other black men stop stroking off to your pictures, and see the same things I see.

Pageant Mom, you went every direction with this topic, except towards white supremacy and racism. I dare you to research the early days of IR communities, pre and post Jim Crow. If black people were a fetish for white people before Jim Crow ended, than why is it so hard to believe they can't be that now? Yes, racism exists in most societies, but not questioning why, and putting some effort towards changing it, just makes you a part of, and thus, a perpetrator. Black men were lynched for sleeping with white women, and even today, hate crimes still happen. The fact that you refuse to acknowledge that fact, tells me everything I need to know about you, and people who think like you. I just hope other black men stop stroking off to your pictures, and see the same things I see.
The history of the USA isn't something that interests me in the slightest. But what does interest me is about black men wanting to sleep with white women. Isn't that racism too? Why aren't you questioning that?

I agree... I must admit that because of how I've been stereotyped in the past... I get off on seducing/ flirting with white married women. Fucking them while the hubby is either at work or sexing someone else. Several of the married women that I am seeing from time to time are fucking me because it makes them feel rebellious or like they're getting even with something they felt the husband has done to them. It never gets old to see white women's reactions when they discover that I have more than good dick and conversation. ;)

Back