Your Pregnant Wife and her Bull

Do You Wish for Your Wife to be Black-Bred?

• Fuck yeah!

Votes: 460 65.1%
  • No, definitely no

Votes: 83 11.7%
  • Undecided about it

Votes: 40 5.7%
  • Only if my wife/girlfriend agrees

Votes: 124 17.5%

• Total voters
My lady is currently pregnant with bulls baby... don't have a picture of them together but I do have pics of his cock and my cock to compare lol.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220927-161551_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220927-161551_Gallery.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 376
  • Screenshot_20220927-161226_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220927-161226_Chrome.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 344
  • Screenshot_20220927-161215_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220927-161215_Chrome.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 328
My white wife was impregnated by four different black bulls. None of these studs wanted a relationship with their babies' white mom. The raising of their children was left to my wife and me. In our opinion, the hundred or so black men who "had" my wife during our marriage were only interested in the three African alpha-male "pleasures": I. fucking a white man's wife, 2. cumming deep inside the pussy of a white man's wife, 3. impregnating a white man's wife.
if I got any woman pregnant, regardless of the situation, I am going to be available and supportive as it fits that situation. I am fine raising the baby on my own if needed, it will slow me down, but that's what I should be prepared for.

Mia moglie bianca è stata messa incinta da quattro diversi tori neri. Nessuno di questi stalloni voleva una relazione con la mamma bianca dei loro bambini. L'educazione dei loro figli è stata lasciata a me e mia moglie. Secondo noi, il centinaio di uomini neri che hanno "avuto" mia moglie durante il nostro matrimonio erano interessati solo ai tre "piaceri" maschili alfa africani: I. scopare la moglie di un uomo bianco, 2. sborrare in profondità nella figa di un uomo la moglie di un uomo bianco, 3. mettere incinta la moglie di un uomo bianco.
Sei stato intelligente.
Ma anche fortunato.

Ogni volta che mi fidanzavo o incontravo una ragazza con cui potevo fidanzarmi, le dicevo onestamente che ero attratto dal sesso IR e che mi piaceva avere una prole nera e dai capelli ricci.
Perciò sono rimasto celibe.

If your wife decided to become Black-Bred, how much would you desire her black lover to play further in her life?

Would you desire for her bull to become more permanent with you both, or for him not to bother and simply leave raising the baby to you and your wife?
The easy answer is, it would be up to her and her black lover how much of a role he'd play in our lives.
The more complex answer is, in what way would he be involved? As an occasional lover still, or would it turn into a polyamorous situation where he becomes her primary partner in many ways. Would he be the ******* figure to his love-c h i l d, or would he leave the majority of the parenting to his white lover and her cuck husband?

I think the possibilities are varied for any couple, given family, friends, societal pressure. I think a relationship that involves the black lover is more likely in an urban setting than a rural one. But suffice it to say, my future wife will make the decision with her black lover.

The easy answer is, it would be up to her and her black lover how much of a role he'd play in our lives.
The more complex answer is, in what way would he be involved? As an occasional lover still, or would it turn into a polyamorous situation where he becomes her primary partner in many ways. Would he be the ******* figure to his love-c h i l d, or would he leave the majority of the parenting to his white lover and her cuck husband?

I think the possibilities are varied for any couple, given family, friends, societal pressure. I think a relationship that involves the black lover is more likely in an urban setting than a rural one. But suffice it to say, my future wife will make the decision with her black lover.
why dont you breed her yourself ?

I'd certainly be open to that, but every woman is different. I've talked to a number of women into this lifestyle and they have said they would only want a baby from a black man. So that would preclude me from the equation.
O.K; so when you speak about this, it s ,just you general idea about this kind of situation
or do you actually have a gf and she has a Black Lover ?

Ovviamente è una questione di gusto e di mentalità: il mio ideale sarebbe un Black, appartenere a un gruppo, che insemina molte donne bianche, sposate o conviventi, insieme ai loro amici, mantenendo rapporti cordiali con le coppie bianche, ma senza prendere impegni di la sua stessa progenie.

Last edited:
Back