Your Pregnant Wife and her Bull

Do You Wish for Your Wife to be Black-Bred?

• Fuck yeah!

Votes: 460 65.0%
  • No, definitely no

Votes: 83 11.7%
  • Undecided about it

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • Only if my wife/girlfriend agrees

Votes: 125 17.7%

• Total voters
Many husbands can only dream of what it might take for their wife to become Black-Bred by multiple black men. Such a fantasy can never be eradicated from their minds, even though they might never fully admit it to themselves.

1458008002.jpg1648616722.jpg

My wife had a LTR relationship with her African American manager about three years ago. She was on the pill all through out, but she experienced what the doctor referred to as a "phantom pregnancy." She missed her periods for two months, and experienced morning sickness, and changes in her nipples and breasts. The doctor attributed it to a strongdesire to have a baby. Of course she didn't know about my wife's affair. My wife confided in me that she wanted his baby, but knew it was impractical. She was ovulating during one of her weekends away with him, and they both talked about her becoming pregnant...that's when it started her phantom pregnancy.

A time will come when more husbands won't ever fear the shame that might come with letting their wives become Black-Bred. A time will come when they will be outward towards championing this desire and letting their family members and friends see what they have been going through behind closed doors when the wife had her legs open for a black cock.

View attachment 5005691
I love the way you talk @King Shango 🥰

No hotwife should quit enjoying her Black Cock fun, even after she's gotten pregnant.

1458008002-jpg.4610794

This is so true. We recently met with a couple we know who went on a month long vacation to Cuba when the woman was 4 months pregnant. And she had MANY BBCs with her husband faithfully recodring (they showed some of the videos). She was telling us that this was an awesome experience. It's such a pity my wife is past her childbearing age. Otherwise, she'd jump on the opportunity. I still remember how horny she was when pregnant.

I find this, these are excerpts from a movie "The Invader" of 2011, an excellent film denouncing the rise on racism and the withdrawal of many European countries about African migrants, The beach scene is particularly symbolic and poetic, the fact that black man and white woman complement each other, I also see (for me) a future baby boom in Europe. Black men are the futur of white women.

It's very beautiful :)

We had a very dear black friend and ultimately a wonderful lover who was an older widower, he was 62. He had never had any children and sometimes talked about all the things he'd missed and that his family line would end with him. I offered to have his baby if he liked. At first, he was very excited and was ready to start trying, lol!!! He changed his mind when he said he thought about it and given his age he didn't feel like he'd be able to be the dad he wanted to be and he had some health problems. So I stayed on the pill but we still tried, lol. :sex:❤️
Why not just come off the pill and surprise him

Why not just come off the pill and surprise him
My husband and I actually talked about that but decided although it might be an exciting and wonderful thing at first, his regrates at not being able to be the ******* he wanted to be might make it hard on him in the future. I guess it really was a question of bigger regrates, never having a baby or fear not being around to see one grow up. He and I talked about it several times, maybe in part because I really wanted to have his baby, but he was positive about his decision and we had to respect that.

Back