Your Pregnant Wife and her Bull

Do You Wish for Your Wife to be Black-Bred?

• Fuck yeah!

Votes: 459 65.0%
  • No, definitely no

Votes: 83 11.8%
  • Undecided about it

Votes: 40 5.7%
  • Only if my wife/girlfriend agrees

Votes: 124 17.6%

• Total voters
My white wife was impregnated by four different black bulls. None of these studs wanted a relationship with their babies' white mom. The raising of their children was left to my wife and me. In our opinion, the hundred or so black men who "had" my wife during our marriage were only interested in the three African alpha-male "pleasures": I. fucking a white man's wife, 2. cumming deep inside the pussy of a white man's wife, 3. impregnating a white man's wife.

Attachments

• Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 518
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 521
  • Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    Stranger's Baby-Makers Heading To Her Fertile Womb.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 523
  • 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 510
My white wife was impregnated by four different black bulls. None of these studs wanted a relationship with their babies' white mom. The raising of their children was left to my wife and me. In our opinion, the hundred or so black men who "had" my wife during our marriage were only interested in the three African alpha-male "pleasures": I. fucking a white man's wife, 2. cumming deep inside the pussy of a white man's wife, 3. impregnating a white man's wife.
Did you intend towards wanting to find a suitable bull who'd be close to her?

Several conditions on if she were to be black bred.
first our families would have to be out of the picture. being a cuck in front of our friends is one thing, our parents wouldn’t get it and enact untold crazy.
second, if we were to do it, it would have to be with a long term bull & we’d want him to move in.

If your wife decided to become Black-Bred, how much would you desire her black lover to play further in her life?

Would you desire for her bull to become more permanent with you both, or for him not to bother and simply leave raising the baby to you and your wife?
I would desire her black lover to stay with her and make her happy all te days. A white Beta i would be lucky to be able to raise his baby!

If your wife decided to become Black-Bred, how much would you desire her black lover to play further in her life?

Would you desire for her bull to become more permanent with you both, or for him not to bother and simply leave raising the baby to you and your wife?
I would want the black ******* of my wife's black baby to be involved with us but not as a d/dad but more like an Uncle. He could be with us but would not have any legal responsibility.

Ive been pregnant twice by black lovers and I lost both of my babies ☹️ One was 7mos.And they had to do a dnc and deliver her.It was a very hard,traumatic time.
Very exciting that you were impregnated twice by your black bulls but sad you lost both of your black babies. Hopefully another black man will soon fuck his black baby into you.

Oh yes. It was a French couple, the husband worked in the same company as I did. Though they got transferred months later, but they've sent their ******* to my country to spend time with me.
Did many people in the company know that you were fucking his white wife and that you fucked your black baby into her unprotected married white cunt and womb ?
When you say their *******, do you mean the black baby you fucked into the white wife ?

Did many people in the company know that you were fucking his white wife and that you fucked your black baby into her unprotected married white cunt and womb ?
When you say their *******, do you mean the black baby you fucked into the white wife ?
No, no. It was an absolute secret between us, because if word had gotten out, we'd have both lost our jobs, and it would have been a complete embarrassment. We had a secret means of communication that made it easy for me to continue seeing his wife even when he wasn't home to watch.

Back