Your Pregnant Wife and her Bull

Do You Wish for Your Wife to be Black-Bred?

• Fuck yeah!

Votes: 460 65.0%
  • No, definitely no

Votes: 83 11.7%
  • Undecided about it

Votes: 40 5.6%
  • Only if my wife/girlfriend agrees

Votes: 125 17.7%

• Total voters
Very hot !
We have a fantasy where my wife is fucking her regular bull and half way through 4/5 of his friends come into the room all stroking their massive cocks and one of them turn to me and say we are going to breed your slut and you are going to sit there and watch white boi !
interesting, but what I told you is n t a fantasy, it happened for real !

A hotwife needs not be open-minded about wanting to be Black-bred by her lover, but somewhere, in the back of her mind, that thought must be obvious. Much like playing a game of Russian Roulette, most cuck husbands won’t necessarily have to mention the desire of wanting to see their wives become heavy with carrying a Black man’s baby. But they, like countless others, have sifted through the internet and come away with pleasurably photos of white women being pregnant by Black men. That also includes white couples who have been blessed with bearing a Black baby.

247149438_101235509026126_5482205792112358500_n.jpeg

My wife is past the age for pregnancy so she will never breed for me like that. But when traveling recently there was a mixed race family at a rest stop. The older ******* was white. The younger one was mixed race. I couldn't help but notice how proud the ******* was of his daughters. And how much I felt jealous that he was a cuck with a black bread wife.

Last edited:
My wife is past the age for pregnancy so she will never breed for me like that. But when traveling recently there was a mixed race family at a rest stop. The older ******* was white. The younger one was mixed race. I couldn't help but notice how proud the ******* was of his daughters. And how much I felt jealous that he was only a cuck with a black bread wife.
I'll bet you wished you could have met with the husband and talked to him about how he started.

My wife is past the age for pregnancy so she will never breed for me like that. But when traveling recently there was a mixed race family at a rest stop. The older ******* was white. The younger one was mixed race. I couldn't help but notice how proud the ******* was of his daughters. And how much I felt jealous that he was a cuck with a black bread wife.
damn hope you get your wish

Back