Your Pregnant Wife and her Bull

Do You Wish for Your Wife to be Black-Bred?

• Fuck yeah!

Votes: 459 65.0%
  • No, definitely no

Votes: 83 11.8%
  • Undecided about it

Votes: 40 5.7%
  • Only if my wife/girlfriend agrees

Votes: 124 17.6%

• Total voters
A time will come when more husbands won't ever fear the shame that might come with letting their wives become Black-Bred. A time will come when they will be outward towards championing this desire and letting their family members and friends see what they have been going through behind closed doors when the wife had her legs open for a black cock.

247149438_101235509026126_5482205792112358500_n.jpeg

I have been reading a lot of these threads. I am still trying to determine is this a real thing? Or just kinky fantasy talk?? The baby part of this whole thing
Yes to both. I have seen white couples with mixed children, so there are a few that do choose to live this out. My B-in-l's has a new younger wife with mixed race children. No one cares, aside from his old mom.

Last edited:
If my wife becomes pregnant with an African man, I would prefer that she decide to carry the pregnancy to term . The problem is to explain to relatives and friends why the baby is black and not white.
Don't explain. It is no one else's business. Deflect the question and go on saying and showing that they are your children and you love them. Anyone that can't handle that isn't a friend anyway. The children ask a question at some point, but will accept what their loving and proud parents tell them about why they are special.

We had a very dear black friend and ultimately a wonderful lover who was an older widower, he was 62. He had never had any children and sometimes talked about all the things he'd missed and that his family line would end with him. I offered to have his baby if he liked. At first, he was very excited and was ready to start trying, lol!!! He changed his mind when he said he thought about it and given his age he didn't feel like he'd be able to be the dad he wanted to be and he had some health problems. So I stayed on the pill but we still tried, lol. :sex:❤️

Back