Wrapped legs around guy

If you are a girl, do you like wrap your legs around guy when you're fucking on missionary sex position?
And if you're a guy, do you like your girl wrap her legs around you when you are on top? Does she usually do this by herself or do you usually have to put her legs around you by yourself?
This position become me crazy but unfortunately, my wife and my old girlfriends never used to use this variant from missionary position at least with me! They usually tended to spread their legs...
An experienced woman can use her legs to get the best angle for penetration. If she has her legs around her fuckers waist he can generally get the deepest penetration. If the bull is large she may have her knees bent and her feet flat on the bed. Having her legs flat on the bed limits penetration but puts her clit in a position for maximum contact with her fuckers cock. I thoroughly enjoy a woman wrapping her legs around my waist and I love it when she grabs the cheeks of my ass and pulls me deeper into her. If she is uttering guttural, incoherent noises while doing so just adds to the encounter

Back