Wrapped legs around guy

If you are a girl, do you like wrap your legs around guy when you're fucking on missionary sex position?
And if you're a guy, do you like your girl wrap her legs around you when you are on top? Does she usually do this by herself or do you usually have to put her legs around you by yourself?
This position become me crazy but unfortunately, my wife and my old girlfriends never used to use this variant from missionary position at least with me! They usually tended to spread their legs...

I recall the first time Pam took on my old friend, Edwin! Her white legs were wrapped around his black body as he unloaded deep within her hot pussy! Pam was determined Edwin wasn't going to spill one droplet of his hot cum anywhere but in her! Edwin admitted, almost apologetically, shortly afterwards, that he attempted to pull out before he dumped his load in her! However Pam had too tight a grip on him with her legs. When asked why he wanted to pull out he mentioned getting her pregnant! When he was informed that Pam couldn't get pregnant he went right back at her, hardly missing a stroke, and unloaded several more deposits of hot cum! Yes! He went in bareback! (Just for the curious! Lol)

Back