Wrapped legs around guy

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by calixto, Oct 10, 2011.

1. calixto

calixto Well-Known Member Gold Member

Argentina
    If you are a girl, do you like wrap your legs around guy when you're fucking on missionary sex position?
    And if you're a guy, do you like your girl wrap her legs around you when you are on top? Does she usually do this by herself or do you usually have to put her legs around you by yourself?
    This position become me crazy but unfortunately, my wife and my old girlfriends never used to use this variant from missionary position at least with me! They usually tended to spread their legs...

2. nocomp2bm

nocomp2bm Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    I love the wrap a round and especially when watching a black bull humping a hot white chic. It shows to him that she's really enjoying his big black cock and is giving him encouragement to shoot his load deep inside her pussy

3. calixto

Argentina
    :frantic: I coincide with you! I love watching how a woman wraps her legs around man's back! He has to feel this so stimulating! :furious: unfortunately my old girlfriends and my present wife never use this position with me, they used to spread their legs all the time. Could it be because I'm tall and heavy?

melons and cucky like this.
  4. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    Love it when she brings her legs up and behind me...Makes me feel like I'm hitting the right spot!

440e.jpg 6223-482274575.jpg

Though there are occasions when the woman's legs can't go over ... compensations have to be made when that happens...

69f8fb89.jpg

5. calixto

Argentina
    Thank you very much!
    Very good fucks my friend!
    Visit my other posts and give me your opinion!

6. calixto

Argentina
    You must have long legs to do that embrace! I've talked a lot of times with different women about wrapped legs around men's body during sex, specially on missionary position and I have still a question...Why women do that (wrap their legs)? More pleasure? Comfortable? Why? But my greatest doubt is the next: Does it exist any way to incite the woman to wrap her legs during missionary? All my girlfriend left their legs open or spread while I was fucking them! I never could experience how is make the love with her legs wrapped around me. So my question...

7. calixto

Argentina
    Well, when I make the love on missionary sometimes I use my knees to move my body and join my legs, but my wife keep her legs open. I don't know what could I do to generate that she wraps her legs by herself without forcing her. Do you wrap your legs with strength?

8. katie 49

katie 49 New Member

love pictue one (on the right), its so arousing , that is how id love it..and it does illustrate the intensity of colour contrast

9. Bigmanjohn

Bigmanjohn New Member

Yes I like it that means they want you deep in their cunts and o my gosh it is even better when your wife wrap her legs around her blacklovers back and he spread his legs abit then you can see hoe he strched your wifes pussy to the limet

Pamlovesblackcock and melons like this.
  10. calixto

Argentina
    Does it exist any way to induce she wrap her legs aroun my body? All my girlfriends usually tend to leave their legs open...

katie 49 likes this.
  11. Dsoul

Dsoul Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

Nigeria
    I like it too when her legs are touching the sky!

TouchingSky.jpg

12. Bigmanjohn

Bigmanjohn New Member

very lovely photos wish i was there to watch

13. calixto

Argentina
    Incredible photos...and the cuckold husband hels his wife to wrap her legs around black man back!!! it's super-exciting and transgressor! Do you know who are they?

14. blackmeat

blackmeat Administrator; Where a woman cums FIRST! Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I would love to...direct, deep, forceful penetration!

15. cuckolded wimp

cuckolded wimp Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    My wife has said , when a womens legs wrap around the back of a blackman, she is telling him, that she is happy to take all his cum in her slut belly and be bred by him. Most beautiful sight to see that, only thing better is also to hear them as well as see them.

stiveastin and Pamlovesblackcock like this.
  16. Nobby

Nobby Well-Known Member Gold Member

It seems as if your wife is an expert.:)

Pamlovesblackcock likes this.
  17. calixto

Argentina
    I've noticed there are a lot of pics on the web with black men being wrapped by white lady's legs more than Caucasian men being wrapped by their wive's legs...But why does it possible?

18. nocomp2bm

nocomp2bm Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    It's the best way for a whitefemale to show her true lust for black cock holding her black stud tight whlle he plants his potent seed deep inside her fertile womb. With her arms and legs pulling her black bull begging for his seed and for him to makes her pregnant.

19. acord220

acord220 Active Member

US
    I usually wrap around lover's calfs, just below his knees. Allows me to thrust upward very hard, esp when we get in a rythmn

20. Tammy Stanley

Tammy Stanley New Member

I love to wrap my legs around my lover. I love to do it while he is cumming inside me.