Wrapped legs around guy

What a hot topic, I love holding my girlfriends ankles as I hold her legs straight up into the ceiling, also pining her ankles by her ears as her cute ass rises up makes me cum quick, she has wrapped her legs around me and has rested her legs on my shoulders, and spreding of the legs is fun also, I guess what I'm trying to say as long as we find that comfort zone and she cums I'M HAPPY. :)

I recall the first time Pam took on my old friend, Edwin! Her white legs were wrapped around his black body as he unloaded deep within her hot pussy! Pam was determined Edwin wasn't going to spill one droplet of his hot cum anywhere but in her! Edwin admitted, almost apologetically, shortly afterwards, that he attempted to pull out before he dumped his load in her! However Pam had too tight a grip on him with her legs. When asked why he wanted to pull out he mentioned getting her pregnant! When he was informed that Pam couldn't get pregnant he went right back at her, hardly missing a stroke, and unloaded several more deposits of hot cum! Yes! He went in bareback! (Just for the curious! Lol)
Your experience is similar tan my wife's experience. The first time Susie and her ex black boyfriend had sex in fron of me, it was over the sofá from our livingroom. He wished to use a condom but Susie has allergy with them, probably due the rub of the latex over her vagina area. She had been taking some contraceptive pills some days before, so he fucked Susie without condoms. They fucked in missionary. At first she lyed over the sofa with her leg spread. She put one of her legs over the back from the sofa and the other flexed on the floor. When he put his wonderful black cock into her pussy, she embraced his body with her arms and legs and she didn't allowed him go out until he made her cum. My wife cummed twice and he cummed once.

M750 is a black bull from Ohio. In these videos he shows us his great ability to withstand the arousal without ejaculating. I really don't know how he does it. If my wife wrapped her legs around me in that way, I wouldn't have resisted several seconds without cum.
But the best of all, in my opinión, is that he accepts her legs embrace and continue fucking her, not trying to open her legs.

M750 is a black bull from Ohio. In these videos he shows us his great ability to withstand the arousal without ejaculating. I really don't know how he does it. If my wife wrapped her legs around me in that way, I wouldn't have resisted several seconds without cum.
But the best of all, in my opinión, is that he accepts her legs embrace and continue fucking her, not trying to open her legs.
LOL I do that all the time...

If you are a girl, do you like wrap your legs around guy when you're fucking on missionary sex position?
And if you're a guy, do you like your girl wrap her legs around you when you are on top? Does she usually do this by herself or do you usually have to put her legs around you by yourself?
This position become me crazy but unfortunately, my wife and my old girlfriends never used to use this variant from missionary position at least with me! They usually tended to spread their legs...
My wife puts her legs around her black lover when he ejaculates into her womb.
She wants an interracial baby by and therefore she wants every single drop of his seed. It's highly arousing to watch!!

My wife puts her legs around her black lover when he ejaculates into her womb.
She wants an interracial baby by and therefore she wants every single drop of his seed. It's highly arousing to watch!!
Just during one ocassion, watching our friend Axel fucking Susie, I thought "I hope he get her pregnant". But it was my excitation speaking by myself and I really wouldn't have licked anything like this.

Just during one ocassion, watching our friend Axel fucking Susie, I thought "I hope he get her pregnant". But it was my excitation speaking by myself and I really wouldn't have licked anything like this.
Thanks for sharing your experiences. That's very useful for me and my wife!

PS For us it's not just something that happens in a state of arousal. It's a permanent thing. We see an interracial baby as our commitment to each other and to the IR cuckold lifestyle. But the desire is overwhelming when my wife is getting fucked by her lover.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_0_pregnancy_sequence-300x181.jpg

Last edited:
it is perfect to see wife sexy soles like this while she takes BBC all the way in
I love that position because it looked like if she doesn't wish him to go out. When women do those legs wraps they seem like dominant women using jiu jytsu to submit their men at sex time.

I love to wrap my legs around my lovers when they are fucking me,and I pull them into me because I love what they are doing to me and I want more more more!!!

Back