Wrapped legs around guy

If you are a girl, do you like wrap your legs around guy when you're fucking on missionary sex position?
And if you're a guy, do you like your girl wrap her legs around you when you are on top? Does she usually do this by herself or do you usually have to put her legs around you by yourself?
This position become me crazy but unfortunately, my wife and my old girlfriends never used to use this variant from missionary position at least with me! They usually tended to spread their legs...

yes but it's usually when i need them deeper and they're denying it to me like the rotten tease that they are.

yes but it's usually when i need them deeper and they're denying it to me like the rotten tease that they are.
I CAN'T UNDERSTAND SOME MEN! In my case, my wife's pussy is the most pleasurable place I could put my dick...I won't be able to deny at her when she wish to have sex! She used to wrap her legs around her ex black boyfriend's body when they had sex in missionary, but with me, she usually keeps her legs open. The first time I watched them fucking in missionary over the sofá from our living oom, she wrapped her legs around him. I thought "-what kind of guy could be so stupid to want to go out in that pleasurable moment?"

I CAN'T UNDERSTAND SOME MEN! In my case, my wife's pussy is the most pleasurable place I could put my dick...I won't be able to deny at her when she wish to have sex! She used to wrap her legs around her ex black boyfriend's body when they had sex in missionary, but with me, she usually keeps her legs open. The first time I watched them fucking in missionary over the sofá from our living oom, she wrapped her legs around him. I thought "-what kind of guy could be so stupid to want to go out in that pleasurable moment?"

there's something to be said for being teased and denied. it builds up the tension and hunger. not to mention the relief you feel when he finally gives you the whole of his length. i prefer a man that knows when to hold back and when to slam it in deep and hard.

there's something to be said for being teased and denied. it builds up the tension and hunger. not to mention the relief you feel when he finally gives you the whole of his length. i prefer a man that knows when to hold back and when to slam it in deep and hard.
Wrapped legs is a great mistery for me! And I'm trying to understand taking in count all you and other people have said. My wife only wrapped her legs around me in few occasions, some of them before my asks, instead with her ex black boyfriend she did it everytime they fucked in missionary. This is something that she told me before our relationship began. But later, when we started to have sex during our relationship, she always kept her legs open. I asked her about this a lot of times but she just told me that she felt a better sensation keeping her legs spread or putting her feet over my but without wrap them.
Her ex black boyfriend's dick is one centimeter shorter than mine, despite he's black (he has not an small dick but normal) ...but I can't understand what is the difference that she feel with him to wrap her legs. Perhaps it's his way to move his body, I don't know.

Back