Wrapped legs around guy

And what was the problem? You looked great between those legs!

No real "problem" - but since I post the pictures of my wife, and that very picture is already posted a few pages back on this very forum topic I figured I could take down a duplicate photo that is mine.

No real "problem" - but since I post the pictures of my wife, and that very picture is already posted a few pages back on this very forum topic I figured I could take down a duplicate photo that is mine.
Did you feel more pleasure when she wrapped her legs around you or did you try to separate them?

If you are a girl, do you like wrap your legs around guy when you're fucking on missionary sex position?
And if you're a guy, do you like your girl wrap her legs around you when you are on top? Does she usually do this by herself or do you usually have to put her legs around you by yourself?
This position become me crazy but unfortunately, my wife and my old girlfriends never used to use this variant from missionary position at least with me! They usually tended to spread their legs...
I wrap my legs around him, Ill spread my legs, Ill pull my legs up, my knees upward, tilting my hips upward, so, variations in every position....whatever helps with feeling HIM the best...and whatever helps US have the best, most intense sex TOGETHER....

Back